Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Krillin vs Android #7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krillin

Krillin

Krillin vs Android #7 Empty
PostSubject: Krillin vs Android #7   Krillin vs Android #7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 am

Krillin sat in the Canyon as he meditated relaxing waiting on whoever he was told wanted a fight today. He meditated calmly floating in mid air with his eyes shut and his palms out beside him crunched into a fist pushing into his palms with his fingers to give him the feeling of an actual punch.
Back to top Go down
Android #7

PostSubject: Re: Krillin vs Android #7   Krillin vs Android #7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 am

{{Let me know if you want it less lengthy for future reference.}}

Not even the subtle shuffle from disrupted grains of sand could be heard when a substance that looked as though consisting of metallic liquid swiftly slithered perfectly flat against the canyon floor. It abruptly stopped only a few feet below from where the only individual present hovered and suddenly began to squirm erect from the ground.

In a matter of seconds, what initially looked nothing more than a mere "puddle," remarkably shape-shifted into the form of a slender woman. A silver film molded into the distinctive shape of a pair of small feet. The same film which covered the entire frame quickly melted away into the soles of those feet until the visage of a tangible, young, seemingly human woman stood firmly below from the other human-being.

Green eyes of an abysmal depth glared up to them with the unflinching steadiness like that of a predatory hawk while her arms were stiffly crossed against her chest as if she was guarding something precious within; But such a concept was simply inconceivable for her "sort". An expression virtually void of any enthusiasm finally uttered a voice accented in calm frigidness, "You're the one entitled 'Krillin'." She paused for a second, although no breath was truly needed to be inhaled. "Exactly, what benefits do your martial skills have to offer me?"
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Krillin vs Android #7   Krillin vs Android #7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:52 am

(Could you fix your profile and just put the name of the attack, it takes up most of the post.)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: Krillin vs Android #7   Krillin vs Android #7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:27 pm

(I will only use 1000) Krillin then smirked before opening his eyes and placing his feet onto the ground. 'Well you shall see, now let's begin..' he said as he then waited powering down so that he wouldn't kill the android in their battle soon to come. He then waited giving her the first move.
Back to top Go down
Android #7

PostSubject: Re: Krillin vs Android #7   Krillin vs Android #7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:12 am

{{Am I still obligated to use my 300?}}
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Krillin vs Android #7   Krillin vs Android #7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:18 am

(This BB is going a bit too long. Krillin hasnt been active for very long. I am just going to grade and then let you go on your way.)

Gains:

Android #7

Powerlevel: 4,000
Zenni: 3,000

Krillin: None, talk to me soon.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Android #7

PostSubject: Re: Krillin vs Android #7   Krillin vs Android #7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm

{{Whoops. Sorry. ^^; }}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krillin vs Android #7   Krillin vs Android #7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krillin vs Android #7
Page 1 of 1