Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nappa (W.I.P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Centuck

Nappa (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Nappa (W.I.P)   Nappa (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

Nickname Nappa
Gender Male
Race Saiyan
Alignment Evil
Powerlevel 500
Zenni 500

Nappa (W.I.P) Nappa

Planet you want to start on Planet Vegeta
What are your starting techniques Break Storm, Break Cannon

Characters story
Nappa was staring outside the castles window, watching how space pods were fired from the launching platforms. He couldn’t wait until he would be launched for his next mission, as he just returned from another boring training session with the saibaman. He needed some real training or even better, a real fight.

After waiting quite a while, some royal guards entered the throne room, followed by King Vegeta and his son. King Vegeta took his place on the throne, while his son leaned back into a wall. Both the guards were curious of Nappa, staring at him as they showed him how disgusting they thought he was. Nappa ignored the guards and walked to the center of the room, bowing down for the king.

“You summoned me, your highness?”
he asked, while glaring mean at the guards. He loved to see the scared faces of people, even if they were people of his own race. When King Vegeta gave a sign to the guard, meaning that they had to leave, they seemed relieved.
“General, I need you to investigate an unknown planet that we recently found,” the king stood up while saying that and walked to the window.
“As you may know, we live from selling planets we conquer. Unfortunately, we cannot send any newborns, so I need you to go there and do some research.,” the king stated, turning himself to Nappa, giving a sign for him to stand. Nappa didn’t see this coming, this was the first time he was send on a investigation mission.
“Your Highness, wouldn’t it be better to send a low class warrior?” Nappa said, quite shocked of the mission. Sure, he wanted to go on a mission, but he only wanted to fight something.
“No, I want you on this mission. You are the General of the Saiyan Army, you are the best suited for this job,” the royal man said, while walking to his throne, in order to sit down again.
“Fine, I will leave then,” Nappa signed, this would be one boring mission.

After a couple of days watching how other saiyans were launched, it was finally Nappa’s turn. He had been giving two days to prepare himself, not that he needed it. While he entered the launching platform, he spotted his old friend Karot. He wanted to clear this mission as quick as possible, so he decided to just wave at him. He walked the the pod that was prepared for him and sat down. He loved the feeling of sitting in a pod, even if it was for a rubbish mission.
BB

Last edited by Centuck on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Nappa (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nappa (W.I.P)   Nappa (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 am

OMFG! Centuck?!

It's a great bio. If you get accepted, I'll battle ya. ;]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Nappa (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nappa (W.I.P)   Nappa (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:53 am

I dont know if you read the bio but everything is spelt wrong and the grammar is terrible.

Quote: I can say that that is the reason why I killed all the useless junk and that I will return, so.

How did you kill useless junk and what is useless junk. I can tell that you either do not speak english or hopefully you copied this from someone who does not speak english. I fear that this horrible grammar will continue if I accept you. Fix it, and I am leaving it up to my moderators.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Centuck

Nappa (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nappa (W.I.P)   Nappa (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:02 am

If you are talking about the rapport, i can explain it easy.
I was trying to play Nappa, who in my eyes, is one dumb idiot.
But i'll rewrite it..
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Nappa (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nappa (W.I.P)   Nappa (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:11 am

The Characters story is also pretty bad.

Quote: In his time with the army, he got a lot of missions, but this time he was send to an unknown planet, to investigate it. But because of his personality, he didn’t do any investigation.

First off you are not allowed to start a sentence with but. Also you are doing something that can be explained quite easily by a fourth grade English teacher.

You are doing RUN ON SENTENCES. I definitely need that to stop. I apologize for being mean or whatever but I expect a large amount from canon character. I have always liked Nappa so I expect someone good at using Nappa.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Nappa (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nappa (W.I.P)   Nappa (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:36 am

Much better. BB will be with Gohan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nappa (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nappa (W.I.P)   Nappa (W.I.P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nappa (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1