Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Vegeta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trunks13

King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: King Vegeta   King Vegeta Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Characters Name: King Vegeta

Characters Gender: male

Character's Race: Saiyam

Alignment:Neutral

Powerlevel: 500

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance (may be an image): King Vegeta _king_vegeta

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques: Ki blast,galick gun

Characters story:(2 Paragraphs minimum.)
(paragraph 1)
King vegeta was the king of all saiyans,His son vegeta was the prince of all saiyans.King vegeta was noble to his race,He taught prince vegeta all he knows about the saiyan race.The sad thing about king vegeta was that he had to follow freiza's rules,But he didn't rebel aggainst him no matter how angry he got.King vegeta knew that freiza would kill him,If he attacked him so he didn't.He sat in a throne in planet vegeta.King vegeta never got strong enough to go super saiyan he probably didn't know what it was.

(Paragraph 2)
No one knows who is king Vegeta's wife is,It was never told.King vegeta got killed by freiza.Vegeta was noble and respectful of his father kin Vegeta.King vegeta commands his saiyan soldiers.He controlls all the saiyans,Also prince vegeta.Everyone who walks up to him has to bow in honor of him,If they don't they would be blasted to the next centuary by king vegeta or prince vegeta.Since king vegeta was killed by freiza,Prince vegeta would soon be the king of all saiyans taking his fathers spot.King vegeta never saw goku,Goku was the strongest saiyan alive.Bardock command and Res[ected king vegeta since he was his king.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta   King Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am

I am sorry, but I doubt this will get accepted.

You're sentence structure is quite bad. You must have spaces after your commas, full stops and in a few other places. Also, after a comma there shouldn't be capital letters. Names should also start with a capital letter.

I do not understand your character's backstory one bit. It says that King Vegeta was killed by Frieza. If so, how could you be somebody who is dead? Also, in our RPG, it's a whole different reality to the canon Dragonball Z reality, and so, Goku is not the strongest Saiyan at the moment, but infact Bardock, statistically speaking.

Also, if you haven't noticed, King Vegeta is taken. Please make sure, if you re-apply, to check who's available on the list shown on this forum.

Try and fix up these mistakes, if you re-apply as a new character. Good luck!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Trunks13

King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta   King Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 am

ah maaaan...why am i finding it do hard to join....and also u need to update ur guys cannon list,bcause it said king vegeta wasnt taken >.>
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta   King Vegeta Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 am

Nope. I am not accepting obviously. Though I do love how your a Sayiam. Where on the race page is a Saiyam?

I hate to say it, but King Vegeta will not be returning to the site. So technically he is not taken. Still I do not want you to re-apply. This is embarrassing to have on my site. Stop trying please.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
King Vegeta

King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta   King Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:34 am

You guys are mean O.O
Also I might come back..=[
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta   King Vegeta Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 am

Well if ya do King Vegeta may be taken.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Trunks13

King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta   King Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:20 pm

why do u guys gotta be so mean Suspect ....im just tyring to join man....im not perfect...btw i am going to join again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Vegeta   King Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Vegeta
Page 1 of 1