Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Porunga's Servants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piccolo

Piccolo

Porunga's Servants Empty
PostSubject: Porunga's Servants   Porunga's Servants Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:46 am

Piccolo sat silently at a table, not alone, in a dimly lit room. Two other cloaked Namekians sat around a circular table made for 7. Today, only 3 sat there, a glowing orange orb sitting in front of each Namekian. "One... two... and seven." Piccolo muttered in frustration. "ONE TWO AND SEVEN!" He roared pounding his fist on the wooden table, causing the balls to begin to roll unsteadily off the table. Each was saved by an agile catch by their guardians. "Did either of you catch the name of the alien's leader or organization?" Silence. ". . . No." Piccolo grunted as a statement, ironically, the silence had said it all.

He rose, and removed his hood, his aura beginning to whirl. "We won't be having this..." The Namekian said, glaring at his two peers. "Go find the other 4 Dragonballs. They couldn't have gone far with them. "I, on the other hand, will be setting out to find the next Servants." He murmured as he grabbed his treasure and wheeled around, extinguishing each torch with a powerful gust of air.

Exiting the isolated house, Piccolo stopped on the lawn in front of the small cottage and hung his head. Below him, the waves lapsed against the tall, rocky spire that Porunga's Servants called home. Looking towards the sky, the Namekian sighed loudly, watching his companions zip off into the horizon, each his separate way in search of the legendary Dragonballs. Leaping off the spire, Piccolo took off towards the next village, looking for the most promising of it's warriors to step up and defend the Dragonballs.

"Perhaps... I should finally allow him his dream." The jade skinned warrior pondered. "Maybe, he is ready... But, am I?" He asked himself out loud. "Am I ready to risk having to kill my own son?" He probed as he rubbed his head. A chilling feeling over took him as he silenced his feelings. "He isn't your son... only another Namekian, whom you've took a liking to. He has potential for the Servants, and in all rational thinking, would be a top choice. As Porunga's Servant, I must be focused on my goal." He reminded himself as he neared the village, he began to descend.

Arriving in a rush of air, Piccolo closed his eye and trained his senses on the one with the greatest energy signal. Smirking, the Namekian cut through the tiny village and to the outskirts where a small hut was carved into the side of a mountain. "I know this power..." He murmured as he pushed the thin door out of his way and stepped in, a proud grin on his face, as he instantly recognized it. "So I've found you again Piccori." He chuckled. Out of complete dark, a light took place as the small figure lit a candle and faced Piccolo pleasantly. "My, you have gotten quite strong."

He stood from his cross legged meditation and nodded. "I've called you here." The young Namekian replied. "I know that at least one of the Servants died." He continued.

"Go on." Piccolo beckoned as he crossed his arms, knowing how closely Piccori and Piccolo were related, not by blood but instead by mind, he was going to ask for the job.

Piccori smiled faintly as he offered up his resume to his father. "I think you know as well as I do my next words, but, sadly, I do not know yours."

"You should." Piccolo grunted as he turned from the house and motioned Piccori to follow him out. "You, are number 3." The large Namekian muttered as patted his son on the shoulder. "But, if you slack off for even one second, I will destroy you." He added in all serious. However cruel, Piccolo would have to be able to destroy any member of Porunga's Servants. It would be much too dangerous to allow anyone leave... They know the whereabouts of the Dragonballs, each and every Servants location, and every secret of the Servants themselves. For this reason, Piccolo was reluctant to allow Piccori to join at any other time.

The young Namekian nodded. "Father, I've been training with another Namekian... He is not nearly as strong as me, but he is a quick learner. His name is Dinari, the next village over."

The older Namekian listened and smiled softly, "I can see you've been doing some training, so, I will take your word for it. Bring him to this village and I will return you both to the lair." He said, as he briskly began to walk through the village, leaving his son to bring him his next recruit. "Piccori has grown so much in these short months..." He thought. "I've never seen so much power since... Goku." A calm wind fluttered by as Piccolo began to meditate in the middle of a small grassy plain, hundreds of feet away from the village. "I believe I've made the right choice." He assured himself as Piccori's familiar power began charging towards his position.

Something was amiss... The Namekian sensed distress in Piccori as he landed, nearly collapsing, blood pouring from his lips. "Piccori!" Piccolo cried as he crouched next to his understudy. Understanding immediately Piccolo stood, determined to find the culprit. Blasting off, he took off towards a very shady ki, one that could be not identified between Namekian or other. Landing hurriedly, Piccolo gazed around what looked to be a wasteland of dust and shattered homes. Sensing the being diving in from above, the green warrior barely avoided being crushed by a heel drop with a quick burst of speed. "Who are you?" Piccolo demanded as he settled into a battle stance.

A cool grin could be seen as the dust revealed a cloaked figure. "It doesn't matter, because I am about to kill you, the leader of Porunga's Servants."

Piccolo recoiled slightly, astonished by the strange man's knowledge. "Don't be so sure of yourself!" He roared as he leapt to the side, then dashed forward aiming to land a punch at the attacker's stomach. With equal speed, the strange being avoided the attack and sent an emerald colored ki blast for Piccolo's midsection. The explosive energy ball struck soundly flinging Piccolo away a few yards. "Heh... Your going to have to better than-" Suddenly a foot made contact with his chin, sending him sky high. As he came to a stop in the air, a knee rammed into the center of his back, slamming him into the dirt with a loud thud. As soon as he landed, Piccolo felt ki ball after ki ball rain down on him for what seemed like years until the attacker was sure that he had finished him off.

The being cackled as he crossed him arms. "Looks like thats the last of them..." He spoke, as if he was speaking to someone else who was present, yet, no other energy source was around. "Yes, I don't like to spend too much time on one victim." He paused. "Of course. I will be on my within the hour."

Piccolor growled as he used the last of his energy accumulating enough power for his last hurrah. "LIGHT GRENADE!" He bellowed launching a huge glowing ball of energy towards the unsuspecting attacker. A blood curdling howl was heard as the intense ki blast vaporized him. The Namekian groaned in agony as his muscles refused to listen to his mind. Ever so slowly he stood, realizing now what the attacker meant by 'the last of them'. To confirm his beliefs, he couldn't sense even a faint trail of any of the Servant's power levels, just Piccori's who was just about the same spot Piccolo had left him. "I.. have no idea how I killed that creep so easy..." Piccolo muttered as blood spewed from his mouth and lips. He touched his side gingerly, as it was still sore from the mind numbing pain of the ki blast. His back ached from the burning ki balls and the solid rap to his spine as he staggered towards the village. "I guess.. in a pinch, I can really turn up the intensity. Heh." The triumphant warrior breathed. "I wonder, where was that freak going?" As if someone could hear his every though, a roaring of a space craft could be heard as it pierced Namek's atmosphere. Although, this wasn't a single man space carrier... It was a huge galactic space armada. The Namekian collapsed out of weakness and out of sheer disbelief. "I... can't handle this alone." He sighed.

"You don't have to." A voice said from behind him. "Don't worry father, I will honor our cause." He chuckled, sounding almost as weak as Piccolo himself.

Piccolo cocked his head back so he could see Piccori standing behind him. Suddenly, he caught sight of why Piccori was so injured... a pencil width of flesh was missing from his left pectoral, all the way through, but the bleeding subsided and the wound began to heal naturally. "You look like you barely survived..." He chuckled at the irony of the situation. "I know, I don't look much better." He grunted as he rolled to his stomach and focused his ki and rejuvenating his body's injuries. "Neither of us are in any condition to fight right now, we should rest for today. I doubt these guys can assemble such a large army to attack today any way."

Piccori nodded reluctantly as he placed Piccolo's arm over his shoulder and lifted off. Guided by Piccolo's direction, they arrived at Porunga's spire, as it was called, and hurried into the Servant's lair.

"There is a bedroom in the far room." Piccolo groaned as the pain seized him. The duo continued down the dark hallway and at last arrived in a bedroom adorned with 7 cots. "Just lay me on whichever... I need to rest." He ordered as Piccori set him on the closest one, and found a cot for himself besides his father. "Thank you."

"No, thank you." The younger Namekian sighed as he began to recharge his energy supply with a well deserved rest.

Hours later, Piccolo awoke with a stinging pain in his head. He was instantly greeted with a sharp smack in the face and his inability to move. "Heh!! Boss! Boss! Come quick! Piccolo is alive!" He chuckled with glee as he scurried off. The Namekian looked around the room while he could, he knew that whoever 'Boss' was, knew who and what Piccolo was. Looking at his arms and legs, he saw no reason as to why he was seemingly bound to something. He grunted as he urged his body to move, but nothing was happening at all.

A large Namekian, half machine and half organic stepped into the empty metallic room and flipped off the lights, leaving only a spot light on Piccolo. His synthetic leg tapped as he walked against the metal ground that Piccolo stood on. "I will be doing all the talking for now." He hissed as he removed a remote from his lab coat and turned a dial. Now, Piccolo was unable to move his mouth. "You are probably wondering numerous things, three of which, I will gladly answer. You are aboard the Halotron. I am Commander Viscis, and the reason you are unable to move, is due to a handy drug my bio engineers... well... engineered." He chuckled as he removed the remote, but stopped short. "Oh and if you raise your voice or spout off to many questions, I'll silence you for a while with intense pains that will probably paralyze you for the remainder of your life." He warned as he allowed Piccolo to speak. "You may proceed."

Reluctantly, Piccolo abided by the rules set forth by Viscis. "Where is Piccori?" He asked calmly, trying to conceal his rage inside.

"Safely on Namek. We did not come to wish on the Dragonballs or hurt anyone, simply kill the Servants. You may ask one more question before I begin to probe you with questions."

Pondering his next question, Piccolo decided his next question. "How do you know of the servants..?"

"Good question!" Viscis applauded as he motioned another Namekian to enter. His hands were bound as he shuffled in, head hung low. "Another Servant, Shin."

Piccolo began to chastise Shin, but was suddenly overcome with pain. Viscis displayed the remote, shaking his head. "No, no, no. It's my turn. But, I know how angry you are with someone you trusted..." The captain placed his mechanical hand on Shin's chest. "Don't move Shin, or this will be more painful than it has to be." The cyborg chuckled as an electrical shock entered Shin's body, causing him to collapse instantly. "And so Piccolo, I have punished him. Now then, like I said it's my turn. Oh but before I begin, Shin is dead, I'm sure your wondering."

Suddenly, Shin motioned softly, revealing to Piccolo he was still alive. Thankfully, Viscis didn't see it. "Now then, where are the 3 remaining Dragonballs? I have yours, and the two other Servant's, and one extra." Turning the dial on the remote, he allowed Piccolo to speak. "I am going to leave it off, but, I will severely punish you if you break my rules."

Piccolo growled beneath his breath as he began to speak. "I do not know. I sent the two off to find the Dragonballs, evidently, they found one of them, which explains the extra Dragonball." By this time, Shin was directly behind Viscis, somehow still unnoticed. He charged a golden ball of energy. Piccolo knew he had to distract Viscis for a few more moments. He began to scream, causing a disruption, prompting Viscis to increase the dial dramatically.

"What did I- AHHHH!" He roared as the blast struck him, his fuses blowing from every circuit of his mechanical body. He collapsed and exploded shortly after, with him, the remote was destroyed leaving Piccolo to move freely once again.

"Piccolo, I am so sorry..." Shin gasped, "They... drugged me into telling me... they captured me..." he pleaded as the Namekian crouched next to him. Piccolo touched his forehead lightly as he knew Shin would be passing on quickly. "There is a room with escape.. pods... not to far..." He sighed as he breathed his final breath. Piccolo stood slowly and exited the room into a hallway. Turning a right, he saw the escape pod room.

"How very stupid... But yet so convenient." He sighed as he ducked into the room, he stopped, on a platform over looking the hangar. One pod remained and planet Namek was in full visibility. A single engineer was working diligently on it. Piccolo spawned a shady idea, but... it had to be done. "You are dismissed!" He ordered at the bewildered engineer.

"Who are you?!" He cried, pulling a radio from his jacket pocket.

"Commander Viscis you bumbling idiot! I need the pod." He growled as he leapt from the platform and walked adamently towards the pod.

"What about... the mechanical-"

"I was renewed with our guests skin." He smirked as he boarded in the pod. "I'm sure this is worthy of flight right?" He asked as he looked around the control panel, having no clue what to do.

"Uh... yes... yes sir." The engineer said meekly.

"Dismissed." Piccolo barked as he closed the hatch and readied himself to launch the pod. "In here, looks a lot like a saiyan pod..." He commented as he pressed a few larger buttons hoping one of them would launch him. Thankfully, it did, and he took off towards Namek. "Hah! Too easy!" He laughed as he entered Namek's atmosphere. Suddenly, a screen descended, and an obviously high ranked official appeared. The official was some sort of alien, a crown on his head, and a very, very angry look on his face.

"How dare you, you little snake!" He growled as he showed a remote similar to Viscis' to Piccolo and turned it all the way up, the shocking pain, ripping through the Namekian, prompting him to pass out and make a crash landing in the middle of Namek's vast oceans. "End transmission. Send a fleet of warriors to recover him. And just to show him we mean business, prepare the Star shooter... This planet is going to be destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Porunga's Servants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porunga's Servants   Porunga's Servants Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:52 am

Awaking slowly, Piccolo came to his senses, realizing he was hundreds of feet beneath the surface of the ocean. Cursing his predicament, he knew he had to act fast, the official warned Piccolo they would be destroying Namek. Hurriedly, he ran down the buttons, attempting to launch the pod, but sadly, all he managed was to open the hatch. Instantly, the water rushed in, the intense pressure nearly crushing him. He groaned in pain as he exploded to the surface, and regretting it as soon as he broke the surface of the water.

He doubled over in pain as his body racked from the speedy ascension. His vision blurred as he spiraled downwards, unable to stand the intense pain that ceased his body. Stopping inches from the watery surface, he burst forward landing on a sandbar. He sighed as he fell on his hands and knees attempting to fill his hungry lungs with air. Suddenly, the pain subsided and Piccolo's determination set in. He rose sternly as his aura exploded around him. "No way your destroying my HOME!" He roared as he lifted off and took off into the sky towards the large ship looming as a dark shadow.

"I have only one option." He realized as he knew what he had to do... "This is a suicide mission." With that he zipped off to the northern part of the continent to find a few pods that aliens had left upon their death. In a few seconds, a large electric like sound floated heavily in the air as the 'Star Blaster' began to charge enough energy to destroy Namek. Piccolo poured it on as he arrived at the grouping of pods far from any other Namekian village. "There isn't much time." He said aloud so as to hurry himself in. Opening the nearest pod with sheer strength, he arranged himself in the captain's chair and activated the hatch to close. As it did, the chair pulled forward and a touch screen came to life. "This isn't going to be to hard..." The jade skinned warrior commented as a joy stick appeared from the dashboard.

Starting the launch process, the pod began to spin quite rapidly before the pod rumbled alive and propelled into the sky. With such power, the pod tossed itself around, Piccolo was forced to take hold of the stick and attempted to guide it towards the behemoth in the sky. Aiming it directly at the mothership, the Namekian locked in on his target. "This is it..." He sighed as the pod sped forwards.

Just then, another idea struck Piccolo as he drew closer to the large machine, he noticed wire pillars connected to the oversized gun. Adjusting his flight path, he aimed at the wires. Quickly, he burst forward, not able to wait for his death any longer. With a loud battle cry, his pod tore through the wires and the gun went astray, aiming directly down, as the suicidal mission turned into a miracle. The surge of power to the point of the laser gun dispersed into a blinding light. "GAHHH!" He bellowed as he grabbed the control stick and yanked it backwards, forcing the agile pod to do a U-turn. Slowly, he could see his home, miles away.

Behind him, the ship began to float away, defeated. "That won't be fixed so easily." He chuckled as the gun broke off the the massive ship and was sucked into the infinite vacuum of space. An explosion ripped through the hull of the ship as his ship alerted him a laser had struck him head on, nearly frying every single one of his systems. Trying to regain control of his nearly destroyed pod, he aimed it straight towards Namek. A few more zipped past his window and another struck home, now leaving a definite hole in the hull of his ship. Luckily, he had entered the atmosphere seconds before, so oxygen was present, but little to none.

His pod flipped, smacking Piccolo's head on the top of the pod, rendering him unconscious. Smashing into the surface, the pod crumpled upon itself, sealing Piccolo in his demise.

A dream world took place, a place where Piccolo moved in slow motion, as he watched in a third person view his escape and triumph over the tyrant that threatened his planet. He smiled as he was forcefully removed from his dream world with a sharp rap to his head. Piccori stood over him, a look of both happiness, but also of confusion. Piccolo attempted to verbally reassure him, but he couldn't make an audible noise. He attempted to move, he was also paralyzed. Realizing another thing, he learned he had lost both his legs in the crash. But, as a Namekian, it would be no problem to regenerate them as soon as he was healthy enough. Slowly, he blinked his consciousness away and slipped back into a dream.

Hours later, he awoken in a small hut, Piccori crouched next to him, wiping him with a cool cloth. Now, Piccolo could murmur and grunt, thankfully, his injuries weren't too serious. "That was too close father..." He sighed as he dabbed at his forehead with the cloth.

"Mmm..." Piccolo groaned as a sly smile spread across his face. "How... ba-bad..?" He stammered as he weakly tried to lift his head, but his son would lay him back down and shook his head.

"Well, let's say it isn't too good." He said, trying to put him down easy.

If the Namekain could see, he would see a vicious rendering of both his legs, a fatal wound to any other being. Major cuts and burns all over his arms and chest but his head was virtually unscathed.

Piccolo nodded as he rolled his head to the opposite side. "Tomorrow, I will begin to regenerate my legs. My strength will have returned by then."

Another voice sounded through the room as the door opened. The village healer stepped in, garbed in heavy aromatic clothing, his presence was well known. "You will be regenerating them today, actually, Hero." He praised as he crouched next to Piccolo and placed both his hands on his chest and closed his eyes. "Thank you for all you've done for this planet and it's people." He said with a soft smile as he began to mutter, a golden energy flowing freely into Piccolo.

Instantly, the jade warrior began to recover. He lifted on to his arms and slowly focused his energy. He groaned in pain as two stumps appeared from the gore and began to form into the exact shape of his previous legs. He fell back, smirking at the two Namekians. "Alright... now, I can rest." With that, Piccolo fell into an exhausted slumber.

Piccori looked at the healer grimly and shook his head as his skin bubbled and fell away, a dark skinned alien revealing himself. "We can't let him return to his full health... can we?"

The healer's skin bubbled and peeled off in a similar fashion and nodded. "General Fuzix wants him in full health..." He replied as they slipped at the door and floated off in the dark night sky, leaving Piccolo to wake up alone and very confused.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo

Piccolo

Porunga's Servants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porunga's Servants   Porunga's Servants Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 am

"Piccori?" He called into the dark room. "Piccori?"

As the silence indicated Piccori wasn't anywhere near the Namekian, he rose to his feet, his body feeling almost good as new, and stronger than before, Piccolo stepped outside into the bright sun. The village bustled with activity, but still, something seemed a little... wrong. Squinting, he gazed into the distance, barely making out two fuel streaks indicated someone had entered Namek via space craft.

"They have probably sent the best of their best to finish me off..." Piccolo smirked clenching a fist. "Too bad they didn't see my best yet." With that, Piccolo began to lift off, but suddenly, the planet began to quake. Around him, the villagers shrieked with fear and all looked at Piccolo helplessly. The Namekian nodded, determined to rid his home of these pests one more time.

Careening towards the pod recklessly, he barely had enough time to dodge an in-coming laser blast that narrowly grazed his cheek. A barrage was sent his way causing him to pull another agile swoop, scanning for a weakness in the two turrets, one obvious one was immediately spotted. Speeding up, the speedy Namekian cut between the two, causing them to light each other up, destroying them.

Just then, a powerful ki force halted him in his tracks, literally. "You've floated right into my trap, Piccolo." The familiar commander said. "I, am General Fuzix, and you've made me quite an unhappy fellow."He growled as he threw Piccolo to the ground, still having a hold on him.

In the General's armor and fatigues, Fuzix looked like some sort of robot, with a large, pompous, pale purple head. Two large bug eyes set into his cranium, eyeing Piccolo with a strange gleam. A tiny slit for a mouth revealed rows upon rows of razor sharp teeth, and a long tongue to go with it. In the golden sunlight, his armor gleamed bright siginifying his rank and prestige as he dangled Piccolo in the breeze.

Behind him, a large drilling machine delved into the fertile soil of Namek, ready to strike the core in minutes, hence destroying the planet from the inside out. "What.. can I do?!" He asked himself hastily tracing over his plans. "I.. have no idea..." He replied to himself, beginning to feel defeated. The Namekian knew when his hero antics were over, however, he wasn't about to stop trying.

"So, Piccolo, how did you like my ploy? Worked perfectly, eh?" He said coolly as his two subordinates worked without stop on the drill, keeping it in align with the planet's fragile core.

"Yea, perfect." He agreed with a confident look.

"Is there something you're planning?" He probed as he tilted his head. Fuzix licked his lips with his snake like tongue before wheeling around towards his soldiers, "Hurry it up!" The decorated official snapped.

In a hurry, the two glanced at each other and started to pound on the keys in quick succession, the drill getting louder and the quake turning more into a rumble as it burrowed deeper. "Actually, I do, and you are falling into it. On my way out of your ship, I disabled all the other launch systems on those pods you descended in. Have fun being destroyed along with this planet." Piccolo bluffed, still looking as honest and cool as before.

Fuzix glanced behind at his two soldiers, barking at them, "He can't do that, can he?!"

The one nodded softly and was instantly incinerated by a vicious ki blast, the other crouched over his keyboard now increasing his pace of drilling.

"STOP DRILLING YOU IMBECILE!" Fuzix bellowed threatening to destroy him as well, but sent the ki off course just before the second engineer died. "And just how did you manage that, you clown? You barely know how to fly." He taunted as the ki began to crush him with such force it would be nearly impossible to answer.

"I... posed as... Viscis and... commanded... the engineer to... disable them." He said, feeling like he was going to pass out as the ki constriction was released. The jade skinned warrior fell on his hands and knees struggling to catch his breath. "Even now you've dug to deep, your going to die like the rest of us." As he said this, an electric spark transfered from his atenae, knowing this would most likely be his finish, he pressed his two fingers on his forehead. Fuzix acted quickly, but was stifled with a sound blast of his soldier's laser gun. The official howled as he now focused on the soldier, killing him with an impaling punch, he threw him into the massive crater and turned to Piccolo, but by now, the Namekian had completed his attack. "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!" He bellowed the ground shaking as both the drill sputtered into a stand still and the spiraling beam tore across the open plain, piercing into his armor, through his midsection and winding out the other side.

He groaned, trying to form his final words, but instead, stumbled backwards, falling into the pit as well. The Namekian became dizzy, but still, he staggered forwards towards the control screen. Sadly, his energy had been expelled and he fell next to the keyboard, unable to move another muscle. As a safety precaution installed with the drill, he began to retreat after being idle so long, replacing some of the earth it removed.

Awaking again, this time, in the same place, and the drill fully departed from the whole, he knew that that would be the last time he would have to defend Namek from the rotten alien Fuzix and his army from attack Namek. Just then, a pounding was heard from inside one of the pods. Glancing over, he saw Piccori sealed in one of them, bound, hand and foot, seeming to call for his father. The Namekian swallowed his pain and slowly pushed himself to his feet making his way to the pod. The glass 'viewing' compartment was easy enough to shatter through and pull Piccori out. Slowly, the weak Piccolo, freed Piccori from his ties and muttered, "Why... did you leave me last night?"

Piccori frowned and shook his head softly, "I was captured two nights ago. I have no idea who you think you saw... maybe you were hallucinating." The young Namekian offered meekly.

The elder Namekian blinked twice, "Did they get the Dragonballs?" He asked looking quite dazed.

Piccori smiled proudly and shook his head. "I did find -this-" He said with a smirk as he procured a machine from his vest pocket. "The two they sent down here to find them had this on them when I killed 'em... I think it helps them to find them. I need to find 2 more... The other 5 are safely hidden. Fuzix wanted to harvest the power of the Dragonballs to intensify his massive ship even farther... Weird huh?" He said as he lifted Piccolo in his arms. "Anyway, time for a well deserved rest." With that, Piccolo's eye lids sealed shut as he fell into a light slumber in his son's arms.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Porunga's Servants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porunga's Servants   Porunga's Servants Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 am

(You wrote this all in one day?)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Piccolo

Piccolo

Porunga's Servants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porunga's Servants   Porunga's Servants Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:01 am

(Nah, from the time I sent in my join application to... about.. 4 hours ago. You don't have to believe me, but I ask that if you don't, don't just ban me. Let me demonstrate and you will see my writing is consistent. Also, if you'd rather, I will do a quest and it will display the same style. I figured someone would question this, but yes, I did write this within a 24 hour period.)

EDIT: Piccolo and Jeice are my two favorite characters to play. Literally, as Jeice, I pumped out 35k in 5 days. Then, I had nothing to write upon and quit, since I was stranded on Frieza. Lol. Anyway, idk, Piccolo is just my cliche >>>
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Porunga's Servants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porunga's Servants   Porunga's Servants Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 am

(Banning is not something I do easily, but it simply confuses me on how you wrote this in such a small time period. I am not calling you a liar. Because you wrote this before coming to the site, I would usually mark it as non-gradable. Because you are new to the site I will cut you some slack.)

Gains:

Powerlevel: 20,000
Zenni: 12,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Piccolo

Piccolo

Porunga's Servants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porunga's Servants   Porunga's Servants Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 am

(This was never used anywhere else... I wrote it right after I was accepted. O.o But, thank you, trust me, I won't let you down :p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Porunga's Servants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Porunga's Servants   Porunga's Servants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Porunga's Servants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return :: Capsule Corp :: Graded Work-
Jump to: