Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master and Student Day 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talic

Talic

Master and Student Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Master and Student Day 1   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:50 pm

(Note: This disscusion untill further notice is in Namekian so no one who is not namekian will understand this unless they have role played learning it.)

Flying out to the wastelands where he was told meet, Talic landed to find his sensei in front of a tree with his back to it. Mal had been waiting impatiently for Talic to arrive.
Talic walked over to him and waved hello to him," Hi Mal! You wanted to see me out here," asked Talic as he yawned mid-scentence.

Mal turned to him," You're late kid I said be here on time the second sun is already up I said get here before then. Are you sleeping ok because you are never here that late?"

Talic frowned," Sorry I had to help dad with picking the fruit. Its hard work you know and dad is almost forty five! All he had was grandpa and great grandpa! They are seventy and one hundred and eight. Great grand dad is one-seventh aged in his life span already; I wanted to help. They could use the help, and its good training to see how many you can carry back to the pod before you feel tired."

Mal just grunted and shook his head," At least you’re getting some training in before breakfast. Next time you will be here ninety-eight o'clock sharp!"

Talic lowered his head," Ok sorry... So what did you want me here for? The next lesson isn't 'till next week ten days from now; the end of the week has just started,"

Mal got his back off of the tree and walked over to Talic," You’re getting stronger but there are some new threats some of us have started to realize. Ever since we pushed out Frieze from our planet we have recognized new threats. The Super Nameks have started to return and they are on a far reaching side of the planet. Every fighter-type is being taken to fight including you and me; training is for the this week and the next eighty days so that means for the next two months it will be non stop training! Including a spar today so get ready," yelled Mal as he got into a fighting stance.

Mal flew backwards so quickly that Talic had no time to respond. Mal started to shoot rapid ki blasts at Talic trying to him. In reply Talic flew up trying to dodge but was hit by some of them. Not even noticing that behind the last shot was Mal zooming forward with a large punch. Talic was caught off guard and barely blocked the attack. Trading blows Mal went up for a down swipe with both hands but Talic faded behind him. Talic stopped him by sending some blows to Mal's back and sending him in an upward spiral, then faded behind him again quickly kicking him away. Talic zoomed forward after him and attacked at Mal. But Mal had quickly turned around to blast him with a ki blast just Talic arrived. Then Mal sent a few blows at Talic's chest and the backed-handed him away.

Mal yelled out before flying as he flew towards him," Don't get careless! Get cocky for one moment and the battle is all over." Continuing his pummeling he sent Talic flying once more then sent a knee right into his chest. Talic was able to counter shortly after by sending punches to Mal and then quickly moving to the side. Taking two punches; one to the head, Mal was knocked back a few inches. When Talic was about to send a huge elbow at Mal, he was quickly countered when Mal spun and hit him with an elbow of his own; doing a combo before sending him back with a pulse wave. Tired and stamina drained Talic panted after regaining balance in the air. He turned to Mal who was just done flying at him and sending him into a crater in the ground.

Mal grunted yelling out at Talic for his error," The enemy shows no mercy for the weak and drained; neither do I. You do not stop until I say we are finished! Now get up and face me Talic."

When the dust cleared Talic was no were to be found. Mal was shocked and started to look left and right before he noticed something glowing in the sky. Talic had been charging and shot down a might Zuko wave at Mal. Mal grinned as he countered with his own energy being. He felt a strong sense of pride for the rest of the day. Getting home they both got back in the late hours of the first sun for sleep until second sun. Morning time would be approaching soon and there were a lot of fruit to eat. Next training should start at ninety-eight o'clock...

Last edited by Talic on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student Day 1   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:12 am

Space out the government before I can grade it. Plus do not post until your BB is finished.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Talic

Talic

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student Day 1   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:28 am

But Altec is doing a BB and you gave him the points Sad
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student Day 1   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:57 am

I did my training post than did my BB. I only want a BB because I have never battled before and forgot to put BB in my application. By the way I am not on this planet I am just posting here to iform you guys)
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student Day 1   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 pm

ooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student Day 1   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Gains:

Powerlevel: 4,500
Zenni: 2,500
Back to top Go down
Talic

Talic

PostSubject: Master and Student Day 2   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 pm

(Note: This discussion until further notice is in Namekian so no one who is not Namekian will understand this unless they have role played learning it. When you see text in green that means it is in Namekian and you will not be able to make out any word of it unless your character has role played learning some or part of it. Namekians know it innately.)

Next day at ninety-eight o'clock sharp Mal and Talic were up bright and early. Training for the new threat to Namek, Mal was busy teaching Talic how to use the most basic of Namekian only moves.

At the same tree they met yesterday Mal approached Talic to tell him something new," Now Talic I have been teaching you techniques like the Zuko Wave and High Speed Rush, and you even have your own finisher called White Bomb. Those are just a basic set of moves; you need to know how to use ki blasts more efficiently. By using a little more ki you can add an effect to your ki blasts. This will allow you to shoot concussive blasts that are more affective than your regular blasts. Regular ki blasts take only a small portion of your ki, so the effect on your ki will not be immense but do not go full out and use it too much or you could drain yourself. This is just the basic ki using us Nameks do so it will be easy to use. Almost like the ability to sense evil that we all innately have. You and I already feel the Super Nameks approach right?"

Talic nodded but turned around to look for something thinking he would find it," Although there is something I have felt somewhere sometimes its not as evil as the Super Nameks but it does have pain in its heart. What do you think it is?"

Mal just started to glare at Talic," Don't get distracted if its a problem then we will deal with it when it comes up, but now is not the time with the Super Nameks approaching! You have to get mad if you want to defeat them! Nothing else is more important in battle than defeating your enemy, if you wander it’s done! Now pay attention I want Ki blasts non-stop! Try and hit me with all you've got and we'll see if you are ready to learn it now go," With that Mal grabbed Talic and threw him away. Then Mal shot up into the air," Shoot me Talic!"

Talic was almost thrown into a rock before he was able to rebound back onto his feet as he saw Mal go into the air. Talic's fist turned blue as he started to shoot rapidly at Mal. Wave after wave was either deflected or dodged by Mal. The ki Talic seemed to be using was exhaustive and quite hard to maintain for a long pace. Talic started to charge a single ki blast and shot it at Mal, and then faded away. As the shot came at Mal Talic appeared behind him to shoot from there, but Mal had flew up and the ki ball hit Talic full on. Talic started to crash into the ground firmly into the ground as he took the huge blast. Crashing into Namek at a high speed made a crate twice Talic's size.

Fumes of some short were starting to float up from the crater as Mal looked down at the crater and saw nothing there," same tricks," said Mal turning around thinking he'd see Talic. To his surprise nothing was behind him and he was blasted with a ki blast while looking. Turning back to the crater he saw Talic there barely standing.

Talic had faded from view only to go back to his original position to attack with surprise," G-got... you," chuckled Talic as he fell to the ground from exhaustion.

Mal flew down and landed next to him and picked him up to take him home. Mal had a smile before he got to their house.

(Continuous Energy Bullets Learned)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student Day 1   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:37 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 3,500
Zenni: 2,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master and Student Day 1   Master and Student Day 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master and Student Day 1
Page 1 of 1