Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

applying for sackorax

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fitzitz234

applying for sackorax Empty
PostSubject: applying for sackorax   applying for sackorax Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 am

Characters Name:sackorax

Characters Gender:male

Character's Race: saiyan

Alignment: good

Powerlevel: 600

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance (may be an image):same as goku except he's totally pitch black

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques:
punch: a normal punch
kick:a normal kick
energy wave: a normal beam
ki: a normal ki ball
rapid ki: lots of ki balls fired
flying: normal flying

Characters story:No one was as powerful as sackorax. He was born with a power level of 234 million. He could wipe out a galaxy with a single beam. He had fought tens of thousands of warriors but none were a match. A single attack from his ultimate technique ,final shine, and they were dead.

"KAAAAAAA....MEEEEEEE.....HAAAA.....MEEEEEE....HAAAAAA"screamed goku. It's 9 years on and sackorax has joined the side of good and is having a spar with goku."Prepare for my ultimate technique, FINAL SHINE ATTACK". The two beams clashed and after a struggle of 10 minutes they both ended their beams, for the immense power would destroy the world. Suddenly goku heard from behind him,"i will not lose" and was kneed in the spine into a handy near by mountain by sackorax."Eat this" he said blasting goku with endless amounts of full power ki energy balls. Then he said"do you give up"."yes, i do" goku said as he fell on a heap on the ground unable to continue."your really strong"."well i did have a power level of 234 million when i was born"sackorax said and yours was a pathetic 2".

Last edited by fitzitz234 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: applying for sackorax   applying for sackorax Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 am

you wont get accepted with those attacks
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: applying for sackorax   applying for sackorax Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:59 am

I have to say no, those moves you have to learn FROM the characters who have them. Your appearance has to be descriptive, you cannot say just "like goku but pitch black" DESCRIBE it in detail. You say that your character is saiyan and yet your story say's he's not and that he is all powerful. Change it so he's a saiyan unless you want to make another race and find a way to either make it so your character is weaker or describe how he lost his power.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
fitzitz234

PostSubject: well   applying for sackorax Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 am

can i join now
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: applying for sackorax   applying for sackorax Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:29 am

alright your not even trying now, lists MOVES not punch or kick. your story died, your rp sample cannot involving beating a cannon character to a pulp. again you gave no reason how you have 600 powerlevel while in your story you have over 200 million. Try again, look at other applications and at the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: applying for sackorax   applying for sackorax Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:22 pm

DENIED get off the site and stop making applications, it is just spam.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: applying for sackorax   applying for sackorax Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Altec wrote:
DENIED get off the site and stop making applications, it is just spam.

Altec, I know you're just getting the hang of staff... BUT, you only JUST became a Enforcer, and I don't feel right seeing your posts on the application forum, kinda picking on the newbies. I know it's a bad application, but think about it. What if you joined and someone like me went on your app and told you to leave the site in a angry way? You wouldn't like it, right?
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: applying for sackorax   applying for sackorax Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 am

OK sorry, but still, I say Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: applying for sackorax   applying for sackorax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

applying for sackorax
Page 1 of 1