Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing to Buu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:08 am

Characters Name: Buu

Characters Gender: Male

Character's Race: (Check the Race page) Custom: Majin

Alignment: Evil

Powerlevel: Could I switch Altec's 41,000 to Buu's PL?

Zenni: Same as above

Character's appearance (may be an image): Changing to Buu Boo_photo

Planet you want to start on: Planet Earth

What are your starting techniques: Innoccence Cannon: Just a normal wave of air that bursts out of Buu's little holes in his body. Buu rushes at his opponent and releases the air while he is in range.

Chocolate Beam: Buu loves chocolate, so he gets in range of the opponent and with his anttena on his head, turns his opponent into chocolate and usually eats them.

Characters story: Buu was created my Bibidi on a far away planet for domonation of the universe. Buu destroyed every single planet he saw, and enjoyed it. Buu ended up absorbing Kai's and his body changed. Once Buu absorbed the Grand Supreme Kai, he was one of the most powerfull beings in the universe. Buu was going out of control and one day, Bibidi sealed Buu inside a ball.

Bibidi died, and then there was hope for the universe, but no. Bibidi's son Babidi decided to find a good place to hatch the egg. Babidi and Dabura looked for a good planet for Buu to hatch for eons of years. One day Dabura found planet Earth. Babidi and Dabura took the egg to Earth. The monster named Buu, was once again, free to cause destruction.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 am

Custom 1: Fat Buu: Changing to Buu Buu1

Powerlevel Requirement: 15,000
Powerlevel Gain: 2x Original Powerlevel

Custom 2: Evil Buu:Changing to Buu BuuEvil

Powerlevel Requirement: 50,000
Powerlevel Gain: 300,000 added to Original Powerlevel

Custom 3: Super Buu:Changing to Buu Buu13

Powerlevel Requirement: 600,000
Powerlevel Gain: 2x Original Powerlevel

Custom 4: Kid Buu:Changing to Buu BuuKid

Powerlevel Requirement: 5,000,000
Powerlevel Gain: 3x Original Powerlevel

Custom 5: Super Kid Buu:Changing to Buu Buu15

Powerlevel Requirement: 20,000,000
Powerlevel Gain: 3x Original Powerlevel
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Sorry Altec but it's a no for me, one you made your character and I dont think its right for you to just decide you want a cannon after a week with your custom. Another thing is still having your PL, thats a bit unfair if your a new character you start off with what the app says. AND the story line is to much to the show's, he didn't absorb any of the kai's just in case someone wants to become one of them.

But if frieza or gohan have another opinion well, its up to them
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Well. That Zero guy changed and Frieza said it was fine.
Anyway what a waste of time if I just made that for no reason. If Zero got to change and I dont that is what you call unfair. He changed after like 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Well, I could make another account. But that would make no difference to just let me get Buu. If I wanted to make another account named Buu, you couldn't stop me. But that would mean making another E-mail address
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:08 pm

-.- altec, that sounded like "You mods and admins can't do anything if I make another email address." Guess what WE CAN. theres alil something in your computer that we can see if it is your or not so dont try it. Zero was on here for 3 days and decided to change correct? You've been here for about a month not 3 days so do not complain. You've had plenty of time to think it over.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Whateva. I just wanna change to Buu.

: :
: :

Krillen dots.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:32 pm

I don't see what the problem is really. There should be a penalty, however, and people should only be allowed to change once.

Suggested penalty minus 10% of PL and Zeni.

When Frieza or Gohan sees this they might agree or they might not. They might even not penalize you. One thing that should not be change though is the fact that this should only be done once. So let's just wait for one of them to come on and decide.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:19 pm

That is fine if you decrease my PL by 10 percent. I just wanna change to Buu lol.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Character Change accepted. 10% of 400,000 penalty. PL should be 360,000 and Zeni should be 7,200. Link to discussion about change meant for Frieza: https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com/chat-room-f8/mods-and-adminsmust-read-t291.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changing to Buu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing to Buu   Changing to Buu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing to Buu
Page 1 of 1