Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victor's Mission to Get rid of Gangsters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor

Victor's Mission to Get rid of Gangsters Empty
PostSubject: Victor's Mission to Get rid of Gangsters   Victor's Mission to Get rid of Gangsters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:42 pm

The darkness was so cold this night, it was not pierced by the light of the stars nor was the moon defying her. No this night darkness prevailed over all. Within the darkness was a single person always did he seem to be in morning as he stood over a memorial of fallen family (not his rela family, but they were his family on earth) no. The lone person's feelings always in turmoil as he thought about those closest to him.

Right now Victor wasn't a Saiyan, or the son of his father, he wasn't even a person. He was a man, a man with his spirit slowly breaking the more he thought of it. He got choked up in his own thoughts, as he stared at the name on his fathers memorial a single tear dropped and slid down his face. At that moment the harsh darkness seemed to cry with Victor. It began to calmly rain Victor just stood there as if he knew not of the rain lost in his own world.

And then there was you Kyrn, my brother. Sometimes I day dream on what it would have been like had you survived that tragedy. You'd charge in fists a'blazin, whilst I make calculated approach. And if you way didn't win us the day, mine would...........I would go back home and read Icha Icha and you'd go home to Amy your wife.

Victor lightly chuckled to himself.

Yeah I know, it sounds good doesn't it Kyrn? Anythings possible I suppose.

Victor just stood there for a moment, the rain drops steadily starting to pour harder as the minutes drone by.

Now my bestfriend....well not my best friend but the only friend I have I suppose is Haste. He looks funny and he'd rather stare in the mirror than do much else but.....he entertains me from time to time I suppose. I don't know, he looks up to me I suppose. He seems to be under the impression that I'm cool I on the other hand think he just needs to get out more. Speaking of which, I'm late. I was suppose to meet up with him a half hour ago.........

Victor stood there blankly starring upon Kyrn's and Amy's names, after about another good five minutes his eyes snapped up to his fathers name on the memorial and then he seemed to simply of vanished.

Haste was standing there in the rain with his arms folded across his chest looking out over the town on the rooftop.

"Just where in the world is that damned Victor, I know he's always late but this time I purposely made our meeting time earlier than it had to be and even showed up late myself in hopes that he'd be on time yet he's still not here. I wonder did he see through my farce and then decide to show up later than usual anyway?"

Victor was leaping from rooftop to rooftop then stopped suddenly. There was an elderly woman sitting just outside of a small grocery shop. The shop was closed, she was pressed against the door trying to keep herself and her bag of grocery's as dry as she could. She was obviously getting tired from standing on her feet for so long. Victor seemed to appear out of thin air right next to the woman seemed to fall all around him at his arrival. He startled the woman and dropped the groceries. Victor caught the bag before it hit the ground. Victor tried to speak in a comforting tone.

Please ma'am, I didn't mean to startle you. I just want to help, do you stay close by here by any chance?

The woman described her home, Victor remembered passing a place the fit the elder woman's description a few blocks back.

Alrighty then, hold on tight, ok?

The woman hugged Victor tightly, they where gone.

Almost as instantly as they disappeared they reappeared just outside the elder woman's door.

"Oh my this is it! You took me right up to my door, thank you. I hope you didn't have to go to far out of your way."

Victor was trying to wave it off, scratching the back of his head, smiling weakly assuring the woman it was no trouble. He made sure the woman was safely in her home before he took off again. For a passing moment Victor thought of Kyrn.

Victor suddenly appeared right next to Haste on the top of a building. Victor his mind still on Kyrn and the elderly woman gazed off into the distance in the direction of the woman's home. Haste began to scold Victor right away.

"Victor! It's about time! What took you so long!? How could you keep me, waiting for so long? You should have a bit more respect for your greatest rival of all time Victor........Victor? Are you listening to me Victor?"

Oh sorry Haste, I didn't hear you speaking because the rain is pattering so loud.

"Victor why do you always have to act so cool all the time?"

So about the...

"Yes well, the person said that the two people spotted four gangsters. When they walked through our town earlier the people didn't recognize them. So they asked the group they're name and all they're registration numbers. The people watching the town allowed them passage, but after further investigation we realized they're registration numbers where fakes and then had them followed. They are now camping just outside of the town a half a mile west of the village."

What does the person want us to do with them?

"This is a seek and capture mission Victor. Als we have to do is go get them detain them and bring them back. If you just follow my lead Victor......."

Victor cut him off.

........we might be coming back in body bags.

"We both know I'm the stronger between the two of us."

Haste gave his nice guy pose with his thumb up high and a wide glittering smile, though Haste though it didn't have the same impact it usually has because it was pouring rain. Victor just thought he looked like an idiot and then casually replied.

I don't know about that Haste, I suppose in this strange strange world anything is possible, except for one thing that even you can't deny Haste.

Victor took two steps back slowly as Haste replied.

"Oh yea Victor, and whats that?"

That I am much, much..........

Suddenly Victor was gone without a trace without making a single sound whilst Haste stood there waiting for Victor to finish his sentence.

"That your what Victor slower than me as well? ..........Victor, W,where did you go!"

Haste stood there with his jaw open shocked that Victor tricked him. Haste recovered quickly from this and saying.

"I'll allow you to have a head start this time Victor, because you'll need it."

And then at that Haste to was gone from the rooftop. A little while later they both arrived at the impostors camp, Victor arrived first.

"You may have won this time Victor but........."

Victor cut him off by raising his hand to silence him, Victor pointed to the camp someone was stirring. Haste though remaining quite sulked thinking.

Stupid Victor, always trying to be so cool.

"So what do you think Victor a quick stick and fix?"

No, there's more to it, I think they've been on to us. They knew they where being watched and now we are the ones being baited. Lets double back and circle around the perimeter we'll meet back up just southeast of the perimeter.

Haste silently acknowledged Victor and then disappeared without another word. Victor also disappeared. Victor didn't have to go far before he spotted a hidden Gangster with a string attached to him ready to spring a trap on the tent. The Gangster didn't have a chance, he was knocked out before he knew what happened to him. And so it went, Haste had similar results together they had successfully knocked and detained four Gangsters none of them knew what was coming. Victor and Victor had met up again both carrying a pair of Gangsters.

"There is a fifth one out there still."

I know, and he knows we're here. I suggest we.......

Victor didn't finish what he was going to say two giant blades flew at them from out of nowhere, they didn't have time to respond. Both of they're heads where knocked clean off. Or they would have been they both used Ki to strengthened their heads making them undamaged. The Gangster cursed himself.

Damnit, I can't believe I fell for it, and I gave away my location.

The blades that were thrown at Victor and Haste came back at the Gangster from both his two o'clock and his five o'clock. The Gangster was the faster he did a back spring jump and twisted into the air. The Gangster returned the favor sending off a hail of dagger like weapons and then landed on his feet catlike. Suddenly he herd a hissing sound, he looked down. He saw the Blade he had dodged just moments ago only they where laced with a trap.

Danm!

He jumped to get out of the way but he was to late. He was blow away and slammed hard into a nearby tree. He stumbled to his feet, Victor and Haste where upon him in a last ditch effort to escape

Victor expelled a violent wave of water by using his Ki but Victor underestimated his opponent, the Gangster was not as injured as he let on he nearly dodged the attack completely Haste was already after the Gangster, the Gangster's speed couldn't measure up to Haste's. Haste used him for a human soccer ball and kicked the stuffing out of him right to where he started before just in time to take the full blast of Victor's attack knocking him out completely.

"See Victor what would you do without me?"

Live long and die happy?

That Victor such a kidder,

"Your clearly in denial on how much you admire your life time rival."

Victor rounded last of them up and rolled his eyes as Haste gave the nice guy pose.

Come on Haste the rain has finally stopped, lets go back home.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Victor's Mission to Get rid of Gangsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor's Mission to Get rid of Gangsters   Victor's Mission to Get rid of Gangsters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 pm

PL 12,000

Zeni 6,000
Back to top Go down

Victor's Mission to Get rid of Gangsters
Page 1 of 1