Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kid Buu's Join Form.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Buu

Kid Buu's Join Form. Empty
PostSubject: Kid Buu's Join Form.   Kid Buu's Join Form. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:30 am

Characters Name:

Characters Gender: Male

Character's Race: (Check the Race page) Changlings

Alignment: (Good, Evil, Neutral) Evil

Powerlevel: (Check Race page) 300.

Zenni: 500

Character's appearance (may be an image): http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/137/0/e/Colorisation_Kid_Buu_by_brolyomega.pngIco
Planet you want to start on: (Earth, Namek, Planet Vegeta, Planet Frieza, New Planet Tuffle.) Planet Tuffle

What are your starting techniques: (Goku has Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb etc. If you watched the show you should know) Triangle-Kick, transformation, Hyper Mode

Characters story:(2 Paragraphs minimum.) Kid Buu was the original Buu created by Bibidi. After absorbing the Grand Supreme Kai,
He turned into Fat Buu.

While Goku and Vegeta were flying around inside Super Buu, they came across the
'People Pods' where Trunks, Goten, Piccolo, Gohan, and Mr. Buu were. Vegeta and Goku decided to remove all the people that Buu absorbed. It was only until after Buu's removal that Super Buu began to undergo change. Upon escaping Super Buu, Goku and
Vegeta witnessed him transform into Kid Buu.

Last edited by Kid Buu on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Kid Buu's Join Form.   Kid Buu's Join Form. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:33 am

I have a big feeling its you Altec -.- but if its not READ THE RULES. Your backstory is TO MUCH like the show. This forum is that kid buu has not been created yet.

Rejected, try again and if it's you Altec (we'll be checking the IP Address) this will probably get you banned after we said no for you to have buu
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Kid Buu's Join Form.   Kid Buu's Join Form. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:06 am

What? Its not me, check the IP address. Anyway, if I made a Buu, I would name him Buu, and by god would he not be a changling, Thats what Frieza is. I would have made him Majin. If you think it is me I will be really pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: Kid Buu's Join Form.   Kid Buu's Join Form. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 am

Okay really now. Everybody calm down. Kid buu change your background please and change your race to demon because that's what buu falls under. Once you've done that you will be accepted. Let's get past this guys and just have fun again.
Back to top Go down
Buu

Buu

PostSubject: Re: Kid Buu's Join Form.   Kid Buu's Join Form. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:00 am

OK Kid Buu, do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid Buu's Join Form.   Kid Buu's Join Form. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid Buu's Join Form.
Page 1 of 1