Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horizons Spar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 am

Sin looked down at the cratered earth that now had some signs of life, grass grew on the burnt earth leaving a rejoicing sense to mind. But in the midst of all the rubble a white object lay in the middle, a pod that contained the saiyan who traveled from an unknown planet even to himself he had no idea.

"I see... coming back will do nothing for me."
He mumbled to himself
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Android 17

Android 17

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:12 am

"Sin huh.. A Saiyan?" The android asked himself as he flew across the mountain range, he had been easily beaten before by a man named Sin who claimed not to be human but instead something called a Saiyan. 'Maybe some kind of alien or new kind of cyborg technology?' he thought to curiously on what the being might be until he saw a familiar object in the distance, it was the man himself! A smile curled on his lips as he sped up. "Might as well ask him myself then!" he yelled as he went full speed, it took less then a minute to land only about eight feet away from the man.

"And so we meet again, Sin" His smile was still visible on his face as he powered up a ki ball in his palm. "I'm much stronger then I was before and now I want some answers from you." He demanded the being pointing his finger at him now with the ki flow directly at the tip. "First of all, what in the hell are you."
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:35 am

Gohan was still in the air, staring at his father's dead body, when he landed next to two large powerlevels he had sent. "... Sin? Weren't you with Frieza?... ANDROID #17?!" he yelled, before getting flashbacks of him killing off his own father, but he knew Goku wasn't his father anymore, he was just Goku. "Goku isn't here anymore, he's... Gone. So sorry, but you're not getting any stronger!" he shouted, before getting into a fighting stance. "Sin, you're helping him? ... And I thought you were a good guy," Gohan wasn't in the mood for evil people anymore. He looked at Android #17, then back at Sin.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 am

Looking back he saw the android he had fought earlier that week before him now, asking him for details about himself in which he had no problem answering. "Hey 17, its been a short while." He laughed in a joking manner, he indeed felt the android had gotten stronger since they're last confrontation but so has he. "Well 17, I can only answer a few of your questions because.. well." he smiled a bit and poked his head slightly. "I have some memory loss and only remember up to about a month ago so I have little to tell, lets see where to start off..." Sin trailed off for a moment.

"I am something called a Saiyan, an alien race from another planet born to fight and destroy. I was probably sent to this planet to destroy it or sell it for profit, but luckily I lost all memory of it"
He laughed as he scratched the back of his head now to see Gohan appear. "Oh hey Gohan, haven't seen you in a long while" He nodded for a moment to the fellow saiyan. "Indeed I was with Frieza, that is until I was looking for the dragonballs since no one else had seem to find any." he shook his head and looked up as Gohan accused him of being evil for being with 17. "I'm sorry but your accusation is wrong Gohan, I just met this guy yesterday and well." He pointed to the android with his thumb. "Your saying I'm helping a guy who's pointing a beam of death at me?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:09 am

"I see so your not human either, how interesting." The android said putting down his hand and lowered his ki flow, staring at this Saiyan curiously now. "No memory and a order to kill everything in sight, it seems we have much in common boy." 17 said with a smirk on his face, he wouldn't try to kill this creature now since they were to much alike. 'It would be like killing a twin of myself' he thought before a newcomer entered the scene.

"Tch." He spat as the man who knew his name, he had never met him but seemingly he may have fought a lower class model then himself. "Who are you boy?" He asked with impatience in his voice. "I have never met the like's of you and nor have I ever wanted to so I suggest you leave unless you have a deathwish." He said then turning his attention back to Sin. "Now I suppose we have a rematch with my new strength, but I'll tell you now that I won't kill you just think of it as a spar."
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:12 am

Gohan chuckled slightly. "Oh...." he suddenly burst into laughter. He had a lot of depression on his mind, but this laughter, it came from nowhere. "I'm sure I killed you before," he burst into more laughter, this time harder, deeper and much more louder. "I thought you looked different," Gohan commented, "You look... More powerful," he finished. Suddenly, Gohan smirked. "Could I possibly join in this 'spar', I've not had a lengthy battle in a while," he said in a gentle voice, smiling. Another flashback of Gohan killing his father popped into his mind again, but he shook it back out right away.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:37 am

Sin smiled and nodded to both of the men, a three way spar would be fun for the saiyan. "I'll take that as a compliment 17 and sure I'll accept that challenge" He laughed and tilted his head a bit nervous with Gohan wanting to join as well. "Ummm sure Gohan heh, I'm sure your going to beat us both to pulp with your power"
Raising his hand he grasped the hilt of his blade and took it out ready for battle

(sorry its so short =P)
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 am

The stranger now known as Gohan seemed now to realize his power was much different then the run down model he had destroyed before, but this meant he was not a weakiling like the many other humans on this planet which pleased the android in knowing he wouldn't be fighting a bug. "I have no problem with anothe joining in, but enough talk." 17 said with a smirk as he put his hands together and charged a ball of ki, the energy flowed into the air and blew his hair upwards in all directions. "NOW IT IS THE TIME TO FIGHT!!!" He yelled out as he shot hundreds of ki balls at the two men.

As he finished with the ki balls he jumped forward with a great rush of speed and swung a kick towards Gohan's head, hoping to drive it into the earth below. "Heh." he smirked.
(no pl in these, this is really just to start the fight off)
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 am

Gohan grinned, taking the Ki Blasts head on. As the smoke cleared, he was seen walking towards Android 17, slowly, and undamaged. Smirking, Gohan rushed forward, only to be met with a running Android. Android 17 jumped high into the air, and tried to swing his leg into the side of Gohan's head. Gohan, however, thought otherwise. Swiftly, he tilted his whole body, slightly ducking underneath the robotic foot. Next, Gohan grabbed the Android's leg and slammed him hard into the ground, before shooting a large Ki Blast at his head.

Ki Lost: 0.
Ki Used: 1,220.
Ki Left: 1,001,000.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:22 am

Sin smiled as 17 started the fight out, the ki attacks came at him and Gohan rapidly with immense power. Unlike Gohan who took the attack head on, the saiyan sliced each and ever blast with his sword in which they all were cut in half zooming past him before exploding.

"Heh not bad." He stated as he watched Gohan catch the androids leg slamming him into the ground, in pure reaction Sin shot off a ki blast of his own causing his fellow Saiyans attack to fly away into the distance. Taking advantage to hopefully the man's confusion Sin grabbed Gohan by the back of his shirt and slammed him into the earth like he did to 17 but instead of a ki blast, Sin's blade was aimed at Gohans right shoulder with red energy surrounding it.

Ki used in blast 1,220
Ki in blade 4,500

Ki left - 64,280
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:10 am

The man took on all his attacks but was unphased, even 17's kick as dodged and used against him.
"What!?" He managed to call out before Gohan's grip tightened around his leg and slammed his body to the ground. "Gah!" He coughed out some blood as he collided with the earth. A bright yellow light appeared before him causing his eyes to widen in shock. 'It's over isn't it?' He asked himself before a red light from his side collided with the yellow and flew away, looking over he saw Sin rush Gohan. "Thanks!" He yelled out, taking this moment to his advantage, 17 jumped up and shot a beam directly at Gohan's body.

Ki used 1,300

Ki left - 9,000
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:32 am

Gohan coughed out blood, as he collided with the ground, creating a large crater around himself. Swiftly, Gohan grabbed Android 17's foot, and dragged him to the ground. He did a flip, quickly standing up, then stomped on Android 17. Gohan then gave out a cocky, yet arrogant, smirk as he charged a large beam in his hand. "MASENKO!" he yelled, releasing the big, yellow Ki Beam. It headed straight for his opponent; Sin.

Ki Lost: 5,800.
Ki Used on 17: 1,000.
Ki Used on Sin: 29,000.
Ki Left: 960,200.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:55 am

Batuella could sense the immense power in the brawl below he just landed out of view of the people though they would sense his power. batuella quickly began powerign up wanting to see who would find him first. "This is gonna be alot of work but my dark flames attack is gonna be all I need!" Batuella said still powerign up

Starting ki: 156,000
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:20 am

Seeing the onwards attack from Gohan, Sin put his sword back to it's sheath quickly and clasped his hands together. "CRIMSON!" He yelled as his hands began to glow with a blood red aura, and from this he powered up more. 'What is this power?' He thought to himself as he saw that he was now surrounded with a golden aura. 'I have to release it!' he yelled inside himself as his power grew. "BLAST!!!" The energy attack collided with Gohan's in midair but only for a moment before it went through and at Gohan.

False Super Saiyan 100,000 + 64,280 = 164,280

Ki Used in Crimson Blast 40,080

Ki left 124,200

(fine Bat join)
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:50 am

The boy managed to grab the androids foot yet again and threw him into the earth, tho this time it didn't hurt as much. "Stupid hum-" His eye's flew open as he saw a boot coming down, in reaction and some fear he quickly rolled narrowly missing the crushing blow. Getting to his knee's he held his stomach from the pain he recieved from Gohan who was now attacking Sin. He smiled and held his hands together. "Time to repay the favor!" He yelled as he shot a large energy blast at the man, two attacks at once this time he wouldn't easily escape the two. Looking up he saw Sin was covered in a golden aura, his power seemed to double now which 17 couldn't believe. 'Thank god I'm not his enemy' He thought slightly relieved from his acquaintance.

pl used 4,000
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Starting Ki: 235,500

Goku was meditating inside a waterfall when he sensed huge energies in the distance, "Seems like a fight. I can sense Gohan, Sin and Batuella ki signatures," Goku said standing up slowly and putting on his trademark orange gui. Goku flew out of the waterfall at full speed the water bursting with a loud bang as he made contact with it but the saiyan warrior was long gone before the first drop could reach the nearby lake.

The Z fighter was surprised to see it was four people fighting when he arrived on the scene. The one he didn't recognize looked like a teenage boy and there was something different about him, "He has no Ki signature!" Goku exclaimed giving away his presence and alerting his opponents that he has joined the fry, "Nothing to it but to do it then," Goku said seeing Gohan locked in mortal combat with Sin and diverting his attention to Batuella.

Goku flew at the being and threw a combination of kicks and punches to his torso and face; the end strike resulting in Batuella flying hard toward the ground if it hit.

Ki used on Batuella: 5,500 (Meteor Combination)

Ki left: 230,000
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:34 am

OOC: well guys I have to leave the fight cause I'm making Cell lol cya

Sin looked up to the horizon and sighed, he would be leaving this fight early. "Sorry guy's but I have to go for awhile" He put his hand up to his face to block the sun burning into his eyes. "A long while I guess.." He said to himself as he flew away from his friends and comrades, he would probably never see them ever again.

Weighted Armor, False super saiyan
Back to top Go down
Batuella

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 am

(sorry for messing up the order its just that I'm gonna leave this topic so I'm just gonna respond to goku then leave)

"Batuella was knocked to the ground by goku but quickly got up. "Siayan is time you feel the power of an elite primal batuem dark flames attack!" batuella said as a black ball of dark energy appeare din front of his mouth. he then as he released a super sonic wave the blast shot out in a huge amount of force absorbing goku. AS the blast cleared batuella looked at goku. "Something came up wish I could stay longer but I gotta go." batuella said as he left the super saiyan there.

Ki lost: 5,500
Ki used 40,000
Ki left: 109,500. (left battle)
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Gohan

Gohan

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:22 am

Gohan snarled. "What's going on?" he asked, noticing that many people had joined, then straight after; left. "Why don't we start over?" Gohan asked, grinning at Android 17, "Just me and you and... Goku?!" Gohan turned and growled at his father, "You're back?!" he yelled, getting into a fighting stance. "Let's do this!" he shouted at both the robotic Android number 17, and the Saiyan, his father; Goku.

(Everyone's KI = restored to full, since we're starting over.)
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:17 am

(awesome)

Looking up his saw the saiyan leave, causing 17 to sigh in disappointment. "Now things will be much more difficult for me" He complained to himself as he got into his fighting stance once more. With only three people in this match it would be just like the start, except he had no ally in this battle.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 am

Goku set his eyes on his two opponents, "Well, let's dance," the saiyan said as he sent a huge ki blast at his son. The ki blast was something else already and exploded in to thousands of smaller ki blasts that head straight for the hybrid.

Goku shifted his attention to the black haired boy, "Why no ki signature," the saiyan wondered aloud as he attempted to ram the boy with his elbow aiming for his chest, a shot that if it hit would send the youngster crushing into the ground. Goku turned his attention back to gohan, "Let's see what you got," He said grinning.

Ki used on Gohan: 5,000

Ki used on 17: 300

Ki left: 230,200
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 am

(After the spar, can this topic become a Z Fighters Dragon Ball search?)

Gohan laughed at Goku, "I think I understand it," he though out loud. "You, you tried to kill me... To show me how it feels?" he added on, "I understand! I thank you... Dad," finished Gohan. Gohan smiled at his father then got into a fighting stance, "well, let's dance," he heard from his father. Gohan grinned and stared at the huge ki blast heading his way. Suddenly, it broke into smaller, but more, ki blasts and hit him head on. Gohan grinned, "great shot!" he yelled, getting back into his original fighting stance, but with a minor tweak to improve his offense and defense. "Now it's my turn!" he shouting, releasing a large Ki Blast of his own, which rushed forward and hit Android 17 straight forward. "Masenko, HA!" Gohan yelled at the top of his voice, releasing a large orange and yellow-ish beam which headed for his father; Goku.

Ki Lost: 5,000.
Ki Used On Goku: 10,000.
Ki Used On Android 17: 2,820.
Ki Left: 990,000.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 am

(sorry guy's, sin just told me about this. I've been busy with school but I'm kinda back)

Smirking as a man who seemed to be this Gohan's father got him into a fighting spirit once more, his energy seemed to come back to him instantly as the fight once again started. Gohan seemed to be reckless with this as he jumped straight forward with attacks, one of which was a punch towards the android himself. Smirking he raised his hand up fast as lightning and clenched his palm around the man's fist.
"A little hasty aren't we?" He mocked before he saw a beam of energy being charged right in front of him, jumping in the air quickly he avoided the blast as it went towards Gohan's father. "Now it's my turn to attack" He yelled as he gathered his energy into both of his palms. "Photon Flash!!!" He roared as he through down hundreds of ki bolts at both Gohan and his father.

Ki used blocking the hit 2000

Ki in Photon Flash 10,000 (5,000 to both of you)

Pl left - 18,300
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Horizons Spar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horizons Spar   Horizons Spar Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 am

Gohan, 17 -

PL: 17,438.
Zenni: 10,000.

Goku -

PL: 10,000.
Zenni: 5,000.

Cell -

PL: 7,500.
Zenni: 4,000.

Batuella -

PL: 3,000.
Zenni: 2,000.