Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UCA Meeting Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buu

Buu

UCA Meeting Castle Empty
PostSubject: UCA Meeting Castle   UCA Meeting Castle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:58 pm

This is the UCA Meeting Castle. The UCA team leader is Frieza, the members are:

King Cold
Frieza
Cell
Batuella
Majin Buu

Apply for a position in this team here. Members, discuss missions, strategies and anything else here. Current Mission:

SAVE FRIEZA

Frieza had recently put him self into a coma. Gather all seven dragonballs and revive our leader! Dont let the Z Warriors get in the way of your search, use force on any Z Warriors looking for Dragonballs, and if you die, you are useless junk to us now, if you die, you are still part of the team for future sagas to come, but you have been banned from finding the Dragonballs until Master Frieza is revived.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

UCA Meeting Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Meeting Castle   UCA Meeting Castle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:46 am

(also I am acting leader of the team till frieza is revived Razz )
um buu think about it I'm ot going to give up my dragon ball I'm actually gonan be a smart one. remebr I'm not exactly bad I'm neutral I'll hand over my dragonballs to gohan or goku. and once frieza is revived I'll take him to safety if anything goes wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Buu

Buu

UCA Meeting Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Meeting Castle   UCA Meeting Castle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 am

Yeah at the moment I am neutral as well, when I transform I will be pure evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UCA Meeting Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: UCA Meeting Castle   UCA Meeting Castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UCA Meeting Castle
Page 1 of 1