Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

Future Empty
PostSubject: Future   Future Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Trunks was in a Capsule Corporation ship, flying over from West City to Mount Pours in search of Goten his best friend. Trunks had changed a lot from when he was a kid but he still had his childish facial features from 7 years ago. Trunks was now a young man, fifteen years of age and was growing a lot, but since he had stopped training, his power has reduced from when he was a small child. The World Tournament was fast approaching, one day to be exact, until the next World Martial Arts Master of the World is determined. Still, the champion is none other the Hercule Satan himself. Hercule Satan isd the strongest human on Earth, if you exclude Krillin, Yamcha and Tien from the list. The ship Trunks was in started to run quite slow, and seemed to be crancking out. “She seems to be running a little sluggish, nah I would rather fly the old fashioned way” Trunks thought. Trunks opened the door to the ship and jumped out, still in mid air, he pressed the button on the side of the ship, and the ship returned into its small capsule. “Much better!” The pleased Trunks smiled.

Trunks was going a lot faster then if he was in a normal space ship, so he would get to Mount Pours a lot quicker. Trunks was still dashing through the clouds, like he did when he was a child, a habit that his father, Vegeta, hated.

Trunks had finally arrived at his destination, and his mission, to find Goten, and talk to him about their, lady friends. Trunks landed and walked up the path to the front door. Trunks knocked on the door twice, but no-body answered, so Trunks called, “Anybody home?” . “We don’t want any!” A familiar voice shouted. “Oh its you Trunks, welcome to Mount Pours!” The voice called for a second time. Trunks looked up and saw the wife of Goku, the grandmother of Pan and the mother of Goten and Gohan. “Oh howya Chi-Chi? Its great to be out here” Trunks said before he gestured, coughing. “Say-a, is Goten around?” Trunks asked the mother of whom he was asking. “Well when he wants to be, right now he is out training with his father” Chi-Chi replied as she hung up a shirt with the lettering ‘Son Goten’. Trunks laughed in his body, because it would be rude to just start laughing at a guests pathway. “Go ask Gohan, I think he knows where they are” Chi-Chi told Trunks. “Oh ok, I wanted to see Gohan anyway, nice seeing you again Chi-Chi!” Trunks called to the mother of Goten. Chi-Chi just stared at Trunks as he walked out the gate, any normal person would have thought that Chi-Chi was checking Trunks out, but Chi-Chi was just staring into her thoughts, about how much Trunks had changed since she had last saw him, his whole personality had changed, he used to be a small annoying childish delinquent but now he is a mature self-less young man.

Trunks walked out the gate of Goten house and continued walking down the footpath, further down the street. A couple of minutes later, Trunks was at his second destination, Gohan and Videls house. Trunks walked up the path of this house, and knocked on the door, but this time, the door just swung open. Trunks walked in and looked around. The T.V was on the weather channel, and there was a hot drink seated on the table, with a stack of papers beside it, with notes written down on it. “I don’t believe it, Trunks, whattaya doing down there?!” Gohan laughed. Gohan came slidding across the bookshelf on a ladder. “Hey long time no see huh?” Trunks asked. Gohan slidding across on the ladder was a huge shock and surprise to Trunks. Gohan climbed down the ladder and shook Trunks hand. “Ya gotta a lot of paper work don’t ya?” Trunks told Gohan. “You could say so, I am preparing for a conference” Gohan told Trunks. Trunks looked into the eyes of Gohan, then he saw the glasses covering his eyes. “So dad was right, you’re a bit of a nerd aint ya?” Trunks told Gohan. “Maybe, yea” Gohan said as he went red. “Videl, come down and saw hi to an old friend” Gohan called to his wife, Videl. Videl walked down the stairs and looked at Gohan, then at Trunks. “Trunks, look at you you are a young man now! How are you?” Videl asked Trunks. “Oh yea I am pretty good” Trunks said as he scratched the back of his head. The T.V had caught the attention of the three.

On the T.V, Videls father, Hercule Satan, the world champion was showing off his moves. He was only showing off his moves because people thought he was getting to old for Martial Arts, and that there should be a new World Martial Arts Champion. Once the add had finished, Videl covered her face with her hands and Trunks and Gohan looked at her as though they did not know what was wrong. “Whats wrong Videl?” Trunks asked. “My father, I just wish he would stop showing off, its like he is a professional wrestler, and the whole world is his ring” Videl replied to Trunks. “Well he is the world champion” Trunks laughed. Gohan tapped Trunks on the arm and asked, “What are you doing way out here?” . “Oh I almost forgot, I was out here looking for Goten” Trunks replied. “Goten? He left a couple of hours ago, hes out training with my dad on the SouthBase, your folks are heading out that way too” Gohan said to Trunks. “Huh? They didn’t say anything to me”.

Trunks walked out of the house and bursted into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future   Future Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:45 pm

WordCount: 989
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks

Kid Trunks

Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future   Future Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:38 am

Could someone grade??