Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He returns!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigus

Brigus

He returns!?! Empty
PostSubject: He returns!?!   He returns!?! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:31 am

The cloaked figure stroked his nose with his finger while saying, " I have a question for you...I would like to ask if I can use your so called... back in time room or something like that." The cloaked figure started to smirk under his hood as the man entered the large tower with the cloaked figure at his side so then the cloaked figure was intrigued by the gleaming marble that he saw as he walked through the halls. The guide stopped in front of a large door with 2 big hour glasses with sand going down the glass slowly so the guide turns and say, " I can't guide you past this point.. please be careful since you will make a random jump in time...The threats you meet are real and can destroy you so be careful."

The cloaked figure removed the hood from his head, revealing Brigus face. He started to laugh while saying, " What will be the threat anyway? You act as if it was the original super saiyan my friend. Don't worry your self. " The guide looked at Brigus with a slight smile on his face as the door flew opened with force. A strong wing flew from the door with force which made Brigus go back a bit while saying, " He he....dangerous." He proceeded through the door with confidence, knowing that what ever force he is gonna take on, He will be taking them down with much ease. He can tell that his saiyan pride was starting to swell up very large like a ego.

The terrain started to spin and twirl while distorted screams started to ripple throughout the land as the terrain turned into a fiery battle field with a large saiyan in the horizon. Brigus started to rub his face gently while saying, " Tsk..the power level seems so we-" His face frowned then turned into shock as the power level was soaring to levels he never saw felt before. The power was so intense and evil that it even made Brigus feel sick in his stomach. Fear was actually hitting him pretty hard as his theory was true... it was the original super saiyan!

Brigus gulped hard as he walked towards the raging super saiyan with his fist clenched. He looked down and said, " I can do this... I am the strongest saiyan right now! it might be too late to save these people but... this can be a good fight!" He appeared right in front of the the original saiyan, looking up at him with disgust while saying, " How can you kill your own brethren?.." The original saiyan laughed loudly then he looked down at Brigus and said, " You fool! you seem like you are the strongest out of everybody here! you will give me a good fight. if you don't I will end your life!" The original super saiyan started to laugh into the air loudly as his aura ripped through the land with force.

Brigus slammed his fist into the man's stomach but this didn't even scratch him at all so the original super saiyan gripped Brigus's head and slammed it into the ground with force causing a crater to form in the ground. He put both of his hands on the man's wrist while screaming out, " YOU DIRTY BASTARD!!" He exploded into his false super saiyan form, slammed his fist into the man's hand which would force him off of his body. Brigus does backflip from the ground, sliding back across the ground on his feet while saying, " You caught me that time." Brigus flew towards the man with his fist pulled back, unleashing a barrage of fist onto the man's torso then he slammed his foot onto the man's neck but this didn't have any effect on him.

The original super saiyan said, " MY TURN!!" He gripped Brigus foot with force then he started to twirl him into the air while he screamed out, " W-W-HOA!!" The original super saiyan threw Brigus down into the ground with force. All of a sudden, The original super saiyan jumped high into the air then started to dive down towards Brigus limp body. A large yellow aura started to twirl around the super saiyan like a drill then he slammed into Brigus body head first which caused a crater to ripple throughout the large town. Blood escaped from Brigus mouth as the original super saiyan stood over Brigus body.

Brigus slid back from under the original super saiyan while screaming out, " Y-y-ou are goood.." He wiped the blood off of his mouth as he dashes to the side of the original super saiyan while screaming, " GREAT BEAM!" He shot out a large beam of energy towards the original super saiyan but his hand ripped through the beam and grabbed Brigus hand, pulling him then he pushed him backwards with force which causes his wrist to get jammed. He screamed out in pain as the original super saiyan slammed his massive fist into Brigus face with force.

Brigus landed on his hands while smiling but the man was running towards Brigus at a fast pace. He clotheslined Brigus stomach with force which caused him to start flying through the air then the original super saiyan screams out, " YOU FAILED!" He threw a large blue energy ball at Brigus which slammed into him, causing everything to go black but then when his eyes opened, he was back in the room with no damage. Brigus scratched his head while saying, " Well... thank god that wasn't real.." He got up and flew from the tower.

WeightedArmor.
False SSJ.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

He returns!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He returns!?!   He returns!?! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:19 am

PL: 25,000.
Zenni: 15,000.
Back to top Go down

He returns!?!
Page 1 of 1