Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:17 am

Wolf saw another saiyan here "there are more saiyans here" he said "im just looking to test my power" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:29 am

Well then I guess you came to the right place this eh Seijiro laughed as he took to his stance Atleast he is honest I will give him that much. After one last deep breath he signalled for Wolf to start off this sparring match. Youth before experianced
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:39 am

Wolf wanted to try his new form so he made a power ball and threw it into the air and transformed "so this is what it's like to have power" wolf said as he cracked his knuckles "this is gonna be fun" he said as he flew at him and kicked him

ki at start of fight:15,874

ki gained from transforming:15,000

current ki:30,874
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:48 am

Man didn't this place get enough destruction from giant monkey's yesterday. Seijiro said to himself as he thought of yesterday's sparring match with Maneki. As the Giant monkey's foot came flying at him he just swatted it away as if there was barely any difference in size between Wolf now and before the entire transformation. Seijiro then flew up off of the ground to deliver a kick of real power right to the snout of this monstrous beast. Once he was looking Wolf in the eyes he went to deliver a round hous kick to his snout.

Ki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:51 am

wolf was surpirsed by the man's raw power he grabed the man after the kick to his snout and threw him and put some ki into the throw

ki taken from hit:601
ki used to throw him:900
ki left:29,373
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:28 am

Seijiro used his Ki to catch himself to keep from hitting the ground. Seijiro then hovered above the ground as he started to focus his Ki inbetween his hands that where now at his side. As he charged the attack he spoke its name RYUUUUUUSHUUUUUUUUU......HA

Seijiro then thrusted his hands foreward as a blue beam of pure energy was fired from his hands towards Wolfs chest more specifically dead center at the place where the ribs connect in the front.

Ki
-900 from being thrown and catching myself
-10,100 from Ryuu-shuuha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:34 am

wolf jumped out of the way "DARK BLAST" wolf yelled fireing 40 shots at him

ki used doging:10,100
ki used from attack"800
ki left:18,153
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:54 am

Seijiro watched as the energy blasts came at him and as soon as the first one was in range he deflected it aiming for the power ball but he missed it as he was too worried about dodging the attacks that were being fired at him. So this kid thinks that these are all dangerous to me eh well they may have the power to obliterate me but that doesn't do them any good if I dodge them all. Seijiro thought to himself as he batted the last one away. Seijiro then charged in with enough speed to start leaving images behind each time he stopped he surrounded his fist with Ki as he drew in closer and went to deliver a hook right to Wolfs oversized Jaw

Ki
-800 for dodging and deflecting the attacks
-453 for punch
-47 for After image
48,700 left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:05 am

Wolf was hit in the jaw he punched the man down and stomped on him he took out a zenzu bean and eat it he felt his ki come back "FLAMEING DEATH" he yelled and spewed out fire at the man

ki gained from zenzu bean:10,000
ki lost from punch:453
ki lost from attack:9,000
ki left:29,100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 am

Seijiro flipped in the air landing on his feat allowing himself to easily avoid the flames from wolfs attack by moving in closer. When he was right between Wolfs feet again Seijiro flew straight up Ki surrounding his right hand again as he went for an uppercut straight for Wolfs jaw.

Ki
-4,500 from half of Wolfs attack
-4,500 for my uppercut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 am

wolf saw him comeing a grabed him and started to crush him in his hands and threw him down and blasted more fire at him

ki lost from counter attack:4,500
ki lost from crushing him:20,000
ki lost from fire:8,000
ki left:1,100
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:49 am

Seijiro was caught by the hands of the monkey but was able to slip out before he was crushed letting himself fall to the ground. He dodged the fire that was spewed at him this time he was going for the finishing blow. He charged up a black orb in his right hand it was one of his signature attacks that explodes violently on contact. As he threw the attack he yelled KAME BAKUHA

Ki
-14000 Reduced damage from exchange with Wolf
-1,100 Kame Bakuha
24,600 remaining
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:56 am

wolf was hit in the chest knocking him out "still to weak" he said before passing out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:58 am

Seijiro destroyed the powerball and watched as the young saiyan infront of him finished returning to his normal size. Seijiro spoke to him his voice filled with a kind gentleness that did not belong to a saiyan warrior. You are not too weak just young you will see that with experience comes strength and feel free to join me and you will get plenty of experiance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:14 am

Pl gain for us = 5868
Zenny = 2934

Last edited by Seijiro on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 am

Maneki was final awake from sleeping and he had a bad nights sleep, He should have known that rocks weren't gonna make good pillows but he used them anyway. When he left the tent he took a look outside and he saw that seijiro was already awake. He walked over to seijiro and said "well are you ready to teach me that move."Maneki then waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:19 am

I guess I can do that Seijiro said as he wondered how Maneki could have slept through all that went on out here while also formulating in his skull a way to explain the technique in its simplicity though to be honest with himself he doesn't exactly know how he does it. It was something that just came natural to him ever since his father had taught it to him all those years ago. Wait that is it how did my father teach me

cue flashback: Seijiro's fathers voice flowed into his head as he tried to find the exact training of this technique Remember Seijiro this technique is one that must come naturally there is no way that one can teach it so if a person asks you should appologise that you cant teach them something that they must learn naturally.

Well yeah I just remembered how my dad taught me the technique he said and I quote 'Remember this technique must come naturally there is no way to teach it' Seijiro said poorly copying his fathers voice for his quote before laughing weakly Sorry Kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 am

Maneki was made sad by the fact that he couldnt learn the tech but it was ok.Maneki replied to seijiro "its ok but what will we do now." Maneki was hoping they would get to do something fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hishy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:37 am

Hishy was just flying high above went he sensed some very high power levels and heard some speech. "Oh, Saiyans?" he muttered before flying down and landing near the two friends. "Hey. I'm Hishy, who're you?" Hishy asked with a smug look on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:56 am

Seijiro was about respond to Maneki's question as he felt a new powerlevel approaching this one was slightly lower than there visitor from earlier but its source could have been concealing most of it. Seijiro did not know whether that was true or not but it was not something that he wished to be caught completely off guard as the figure landed he introduced himself and asked for Seijiro and Maneki's names. Seijiro turned to see who it was that was asking the question, What he saw was a near six foot tall man with a tail, flaming red hair and wearing an outfit fitting for someone who roams the land on the back of a motor cycle. There was nothing outwardly evil about the man though there wasn't exactly anything that screamed hero of justice too loudly either. Before the length of time between Hishy's question and the answer got any closer to being considered rude Seijiro answered for himself his voice deep and smooth as always The name is Seijiro Hiko
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maneki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:02 am

Maneki felt a new power level and he could tell that it was almost over 9000. When the guy introduced himself he said his name was Hishy. Maneki replied to the guy that his name was Maneki. He then waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hishy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:04 am

"Hey cool. I'm on a job to recruit more Z Fighters... So tell me this, are you good... Or are you bad?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am

That would all depend on whose perspective you are looking from, Because think about it good and evil are all a matter of perspective because a person who accidentally kills an innocent bystander while stopping a person in the process of a villainous act might to someone close to that innocent view them as evil while the person next to them views that person as a savior. Seijiro said sounding almost philosophical with his choice of words taking a deep breath when he went on with what he was saying Now if what you are asking is if whether or not I do what I can to protect others, uphold what semblance of the law I can and stop any act of needless destruction that I come across then yes I am good but beyond that then it depends on whom you ask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 am

Wolf was flying to where he meet that man at he forgot his sword there he landed there and looked around for the sword
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hishy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:41 am

(Leaving this.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2   Today at 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Sparring and training with Maneki Take 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next