Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brendan

Brendan

Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Empty
PostSubject: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:50 am

Brendan was walking around West City, he was looking for some entertainment, he had left his house to train, did he usual work out and now he was bored. He was wearing his usual gi, the training gi he had received from Master Roshi years ago when he had run away. That what he always wore, his parents didn't seem to mind anyway. His tail was hanging behind him. The wind blew his hair in his face and he used his hand to brush it back, “I’m bored,” he sighed, “I’ve finished my training for the day, so now what?” People pushed past him, yup, this was West City alright, one of the busiest nations in the world. Children pushed past him they were playing a game of tag.

He jumped up into the air, luckily his father had taught him that technique before had, otherwise, he would have had to walk or worse take public transportation. It wasn’t bad but he just didn’t fancy the idea like some others did. What was so great with someone bumping into you every second? That was the new question of the century. He held himself mid-air using his ki and he flew off, from up where he was the people looked like ants.

He looked around, aha! He spotted something he knew that wouldn’t let him down. He landed where he had jumped up from, to many people’s surprise and he began to cross the street. Then he was almost hit, the shock off it all nearly gave him an heart attack, luckily he didn’t just drop dead, “Hey!” he shouted, “Watch where you ride that thing!”
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:59 am

Hishy was in West City, having only just exiting a building full of bandits in the forest, which he entered to kill them all. He grinned as he exited the building. Soon, the green, glossy floor, the grass, dissolved into a hard grey surface. He had exited the forest and was no heading back to his motorbike. Hishy smirked as he sat on the motorbike, brushing his hair back with his hand. He pressed the pedal, twisted the handle a couple of times then shot off down the road.

Hishy was going full speed down the market street, 280MPH. He owned one of the fastest motorbikes in the world. It costed a lot of zenni, but it was worth it. Sure, Hishy was a Saiyan. Sure, Hishy could fly. But what better then a motorbike to make you look cool in front of onlookers? Hishy suddenly realized that he shouldn’t of been thinking… Instead he should have had his eyes on the road. A man with training gi on and a large tail hanging out of his bottom appeared in front of his eyes. Hishy suddenly pushed the breaks, grabbed the handles and forcefully turned them, skidding to a emergency stop. “Hey!” the monkey boy, who looked like a Half-Saiyan, shouted, “Watch where you ride that thing!” Hishy chuckled, then parked his motorbike up on the pavement. He got off it the pulled the man to one side. “I think you should be the one watching where you’re walking!” he whispered down his ear.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:04 am

"I wouldn't have to be watching if you rode that thing properly," Brendan said. He slipped out of the man's grip and sighed, "You bikers should have more respect." Brendan looked at the man, he didn't seem like a normal human, instead he was of a more muscular build, "You look strong," Brendan said, "I'm Brendan and your name is?" Brendan readjusted his glasses, he was still looking at the man.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:08 am

“I am,” Hishy chuckled. “Also, why’ve you got a tail hanging out of your backside… You’re not a … A Saiyan like me are you?” Hishy grinned, waiting for a reply. “I’d like a pepsi please, Pepsi Max,” he told the person at the bar behind him, “Make that a Dr. Pepper, Dr.Pepper Zero, thanks.” Hishy laughed then tossed the shopkeeper a couple coins, “get this man a beer, and keep the change.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:12 am

"You're a Saiyan?" Brendan asked, "I'm a Half-Saiyan." Brendan chuckled to himself, "Can't believe I am almost fully part of your race yet I don't ride down streets and try to run over children." Brendan looked at Hishy, "By the way, nice to meet you." Brendan leant his back on a building, "So why were you running over children?" Brendan asked trying to suppress a cough.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:18 am

"I'm not that older then you. Hold are you, seventeen, sixteen? WELL I'M NINETEEN!" ... "I wasn't running down children... I was being cool!" Hishy explained in a smug voice,
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am

"I'm fourteen," Brendan said, "Yeah, because being cool, involves someone trying to run over someone, right?" Brendan flashed a big goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:26 am

"Yeah it does," Hishy said finally giving up. "You drinking that beer?"
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 am

"It's okay," Brendan said, he threw the bear to Hishy while coughing, "All I need now is to get drunk in the middle of the day at fourteen." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am

"Whatever. I don't even know why I'm here. Hey... You want a ride on my bike?" Hishy asked excited.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:32 am

"Will it be cool?" Brendan asked, as he walked up to the motorcycle, "If it's cool of course I'd like to go for a ride."
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:34 am

Hishy sat on the motorcycle. "Hop on, and hold on tight," He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 am

Brendan got onto the motorcycle and held on to Hishy, "I jump off the minute I think this isn't safe," Brendan said, "And then it's your fault I died. If I die."
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:37 am

Hishy kicked the pedal hard and sped off down the road. "Hey, do you like ponies?"
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 am

"Err...Ponies?" Brendan asked, that question wasn't exactly called for, "I like horses...I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:40 am

"Nice," Hishy said, making the bike come to a stop. "Where'd you want to go? The forest?"
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:42 am

"The forest sounds cool," Brendan said, "Maybe I can fit in some training."
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:43 am

"Yeah, okay," Hishy said leading him into the forest. "Who are you anyway? I'm Hishy."
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am

"That just proves no one listens to a thing I say," Brendan sighed, "I'm Brendan. B-R-E-N-D-A-N! Don't forget it again!" Leave rustled and Brendan turned around, he was pretty sure he heard something, "I know you're there!" he shouted as he pointed to a bush. The bush rustled once more and a man with a sword jumped out, "I was found. Call me Gin, I'm one of the four bandits," he said, "I'm the bandit of the East! Prepare to feel the power of speed if you don't surrender your items!"

"What items?" Brendan asked, he obviously didn't have anything to give to the bandit.

"I take it you're not surrendering your items," The bandit said, "You'll regret it," Brendan crossed his arm and puffed out his lips.

"I don't have anything to give you so leave," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:56 am

"Brendan, don't do that; you look like a fish." Hishy laughed hard, ignoring the bandit. "Who's your friend?" he asked Brendan.
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Brendan turned to Hishy, "Do your ears even work half of the time?" Brendan asked, "He isn't a friend either, he's a bandit."

"Ignoring me, eh?" The bandit, Gin, asked, "I'll how you why you shouldn't ignore me." Brendan side stepped out of the way of the bandit's charge, "And I look awesome when I do that, not anything like a fish."
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

"Shall I tell what looks cool Brendan?" Hishy looked at the bandit who was charging at him. He lifted his foot up and the bandit ran into it then collapsed. "That."
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm

"That looks...brutal," Brendan sighed, "Does any aspect of being cool involve not hurting people?" Brendan looked at Hishy, "If I wanted to I could have just lifted my foot for no reason."
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:11 pm

"It was cool because I was yawning with my foot and accidentally knocked out some guy I didn't even know was there!" ... "I'm bored." Hishy grinned, "Make something happen."
Back to top Go down
Brendan

Brendan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 pm

"Yeah, sure," Brendan said rolling his eyes. He noticed a communicator or some sort of transmission device on the ground. The bandit opened his eyes, he pushed himself off the ground, "Now my teammates now that you hurt me! Wait right there they'll be here shortly." Gin ran off into the bushes.

"A...a....achoo!" Brendan sneezed, "Should we wait for them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?   Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hishy and Brendan's Training: A Fated Encounter?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next