Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

[Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.   [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 am

Hishy drove faster down the road. Faster and faster and faster. 'They're here, I sense it.' Hishy thought, driving even faster. Soon however, the engine on his motorbike went. Hishy snarled, and stood there, waiting for the A A Team to show. Two hours later, the A A Team appeared. Another hour later, Hishy's bike was fixed. Hishy hopped on and continued driving faster. 'Dammit! I could've missed them then!' his brain yelled to him. Hishy snarled again, skidding his motor bike to a stop. 'They are here! Finally... I'll avenge my parents,' Hishy thought, getting off his motorbike and running towards an old castle. Hishy ran into the castle at full speed, charging the door down. "I know you're in here Raldo!" he shouted, slightly sad that only one of his parents' killers was here. "COME OUT!" Raldo didn't reply. Suddenly, dust filled the castle as all the doors were kicked down and fourty four fighters jumped out of the once empty rooms. "BRING IT!" Hishy yelled, running forwards at full speed.

Hishy ducked down, dodging a punch from one of the fighters, the kicking him in the gut. Hishy then sent his upperbody backwards to dodge an uppercut, he then retaliated with an uppercut of his own. Hishy ran forward, tackling a fighter and repeatedly punching him in the face, but then lots of other fighters grabbed Hishy. Hishy did a charged roundhouse kick to knock out two of them, and make the rest release him. Hishy just kept on dodging everybody's attacks, swift as a monkey on drugs. He dodged left. He dodged right. He dodged by jumping. He dodged by ducking. He even countered at points. A fighter ran at him, arms spread wide for a spear, Hishy however, jumped, kicked his feet of the nearby wall and dropkicked the fighter. He moved back an forth, dodging the pathetic attacks of the remaining thirty eight fighters. "Come on Raldo, this is pathetic," Hishy said, lifting his foot up so two fighters run into it. "I could eliminate all your fourty four fighters with one attack!" Hishy yelled, but it seemed his cocky personality wasn't making Raldo come out of hiding. "I'll find you soon... Then I'll kill you like you killed my parents!" Hishy shouted at the top of his voice, throwing ki blast after another, while spinning around. He eliminated at least five fighters. "Like I said Raldo... This is pathetic! Are you weak or something?" Hishy laughed, raising his fist, so the fighter behind him ran into it. "Only thirty left, huh Raldo? YOU ARE SO PATHETIC!" Hishy chuckled again, hitting a fighter with his left leg in the jaw, he then turned and hit another fighter in his jaw with a right leg round house. Hishy then punched another fighter in the crotch, before throwing him into two other fighters. Hishy grabbed a fighter by the arm then flew up high into the sky while still holding that fighters arm, he then flew back down behind the fighter, but before he landed, and while he was still in the air, he dropkicked the back of the fighters head, sending him into two other fighters. "TORBAN KICK!" Hishy grinned. "This is taking too long, but I have to drag you, Raldo, the pathetic one, out somehow, right?" At that point, Hishy was grabbed by seven of the fighters. Hishy laughed loudly, harder and harder, before spinning around with his right leg, sending the seven fighters into each other simultaneously. Hishy laughed again, kicking a fighter twice in the head with his left leg, then jumping and hitting him with a spinning round house kick from his right leg. "MIGRAINE!" he shouted, laughing again afterwards. Hishy ran forwards again, charging into three fighters, grabbing another and pummelling him into the stone ground. Hishy smiled. "Ten more... Just ten more." He cupped his hands together at the side of his stomach, and soon enough a ball of firey red ki formed in the palms of his two cupped hands. "INFERNUS!" He yelled, releasing the ball of ki which turned into a Ki Beam of fire as it was released. The Ki Beam hit one of the fighters, then turned into a ring of fire, surrounding the remaining ten fighters before sending them to their burning death. "RALDO RALDO WHEREVER YOU ARE! COME OUT COME OUT AND PLAY!"

Hishy ran forward, breaking doors down that hadn't already been broke down. "There you are," Hishy said, running up to a cloaked figure. He pulled the hood down to reveal Raldo's scarred face. "What happened?" Hishy asked. Raldo screamed a high pitch scream and in seconds Hishy was on the floor with extremely large wounds all over his body. "You defeated all my minions. You defeated all Saulo's minions. You defeated all Mij's minions... But you won't defeat uzzzzzz.... WE'VE CHANGED!" Raldo shouted, with another high pitched scream coming out of his mouth. "YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT US! WE'LL KILL ALL YOUR LOVED LOVES LIKE WE ALREADY HAVE! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Prepare for the shock of your life... HIZZZZZHHHY!"
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.   [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:55 am

Hishy ran, ran as fast as he could. His motorbike... He couldn't ride it. He was cut up too much. Hishy continued to run. His flight... He couldn't fly. He was cut up far too much. He ran and ran and ran until he could run no more. He fell on the floor and three shadows surrounded him, giggling to themselves. "Wh-- Who are you?" Hishy shouldn't of asked that question. The answers were to fancy.

"I'm RALDO!" One of the shadows said, taking of his hood to reveal a bird's face.
"I'm SAULO!" One of the shadows said, taking of his hood to reveal a monkey's face.
"And ... I'm MIJ!" The final one of the shadows said, taking of his hood to reveal a tiger's face.
"WE ARE THE TRIO OF ANIMALS! WE ... WE WILL KILL YOU!" They all yelled down in Hishy's ears in unison.

"NO! YOU CAN'T OF KILLED MY PARENTS!" Hishy shouted at the top of his voice, finally finding his hidden power and strength... "I ... I AM A FALSE SUPER SAIYAN!" He yelled really loudly, hitting the three figures with a spinning ground capoera kick. "I AM YOUR FINAL FACE! I AM YOUR FINAL VISION! I AM... YOUR FINAL DAY!" Hishy yelled as if he was an evil mastermind.

"NO!" Raldo yelled, flying high into the air.
"NO!" Saulo yelled, climbing Hishy's back.
"NO!" Mij yelled, roaring at Hishy's face.

Suddenly, everyone attacked. Raldo flew down and scratched Hishy with his claws. Saulo pulled Hishy backwards with his tail into a large bite coming from Mij's direction. They all teamed together to escape their defeat and their death. However... It was destiny.

"You will die today!" Hishy shouted before lifting his leg up high in the air. He charged all his Ki into his right leg, which was in the air, then slammed his heel down on Saulo, shouting two words. "AXE HEEL!"

Saulo is dead.

Hishy grinned, running forwards with his now spiky hair barely blowing in the wind. He dashed forwards, kicked his legs off of a tree and grabbed Raldo's foot, pulling him down. Before Raldo and Hishy landed, and before Hishy let go of Raldo's foot, however, Hishy flew back up, dropkicking the back of Raldo's head. "TORBAN KICK!"

Raldo is dead.

Hishy walked upto Mijanul, slowly. He laughed as the two dead bodies blew in the wind then turned to sand. He continued walking to Mij. Just as Mijanual the tiger tried pouncing on Hishy, Hishy kicked Mij's jaw twice with his left leg then jumped up in the air and hit him on the side of his head with a spinning round house kick from his right leg. "MIGRAINE!"

Mijanul is dead.

That was the day when Hishy finally found peace in his soul. That was the day when Hishy was seen crying in the desert after the three villain's bodies had turned into sand. That was the day when Hishy let all his sadness out. That was the day when Hishy became oh so much more stronger. That was the day... That was the day... That was the day...

That was the day... When it all ended.
Back to top Go down
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

PostSubject: Re: [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.   [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:56 am

Used Weighted Armor.
Used False Super Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.   [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:59 am

Pl gain: 34,750
Zenni gain: 4344

Last edited by Seijiro on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.   [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:02 am

... That isn't right ...
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.   [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:02 am

Actually because of False SSJ, he gains 34750
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.   [Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Personal Saga] The Avenging Of The Parents ~ Hishy ~ W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1