Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

^v^The Enchanted Mine^v^ -(Possibly neverending, see my shop for info)-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

^v^The Enchanted Mine^v^ -(Possibly neverending, see my shop for info)- Empty
PostSubject: ^v^The Enchanted Mine^v^ -(Possibly neverending, see my shop for info)-   ^v^The Enchanted Mine^v^ -(Possibly neverending, see my shop for info)- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:24 am

Rampoh stood by a rock, swining a pickaxe, which hit a rock and uncovered an Emerald. About 5 meters from him the following message could be read in a table of flames in the air. It said:

Welcome to the holy Enchanted Mine. You are able to mine for minerals here ONCE A DAY. To mine you also need a pickaxe, bought at The Shadow Realm. You can use an Essence Drainer to turn gems mined here into jewelry at the shop. Following items can be mined at following powerlevel:

Ruby - PL 50,000
Emerald - PL 250,000
Sapphire - PL 500,000
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

^v^The Enchanted Mine^v^ -(Possibly neverending, see my shop for info)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^v^The Enchanted Mine^v^ -(Possibly neverending, see my shop for info)-   ^v^The Enchanted Mine^v^ -(Possibly neverending, see my shop for info)- Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:58 am

Rampoh stepped into the cave, and looked around. Some meters away he saw 3 rocks,e ach in a different colour. The one to the left was red, the one to the right was green, and the one in the middle was blue. He slowly walked towards the blue rock, lifted up the pickaxe, and began mining. After about an hour, a bright light shot out of the rock, and a hard, blue gem fell out of it. Rampoh put it in his Essence Drainer, and saw how the blue light shot up of it. Out came a litle grey rock rolling. He put it in his pocket, and walked towards the shop...
Back to top Go down

^v^The Enchanted Mine^v^ -(Possibly neverending, see my shop for info)-
Page 1 of 1