Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of a New Era

Go down 
+5
Maneki
Goten
Perfect Cell
Kenjiro
Frieza
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:39 am

"Yes! YEES!!!" Cell laughed as the Saiyan was now in his clutches, his feet was now dangling in the air as his tail sucked him inside more and more. The body could easily be seen bulging through the tail slowly as the biological android laughed. "Yes! Be apart of me Saiyan! You will help me achieve perfection!" He yelled as the bulge vanished, the boy was now dead and his energy absorbed by green being. His power was now much stronger, he felt it, he felt the energy flow through him.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 am

Android 17 had been flying around with the Z fighters for sometime now, they had been protecting him from that disgusting creature called Cell. Dr. Gero created it specifically to absorb 17 and he wouldn't let that happen.

"There is no WAY I'm gonna let myself be absorbed by a bug!" He said as he rushed towards the location of Cell to destroy it himself. It took less then a few minutes for the android to reach his destination, but others had already arrived before him and a fight was ending right before him in the most gruesome of ways. He watched as Cell absorbed a Saiyan before his very eyes, the way he screamed and resisted. . . scared the android, that was going to happen to HIM if he didn't so something.

"Y-You monster!" He yelled out as he fired a blast at the bug but it was to late, he fully absorbed the saiyan and took his power, the blast simply bounced off. "NO WAY!" He said as he watched the being power up.
Back to top Go down
Android 18

Android 18

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:01 am

Flying in quickly behind 17, was Android 18. She was nervous, dreading this moment to her core.... Systems that is. "How could Gero create this monster....... He can just take the life right out of a person like that......" 18 knew what was next, but she had confusion in her. There were 2 Saiyans standing there, with Frieza in the background. What had she missed? "What are we going to do 17?"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:05 am

He felt a pathetically weak blast slide off his body, he looked over and smiled. "Perfect. ." He said, it was indeed perfect, the being that he was searching for, the creation Dr. Gero made for him, his next step towards Perfection, Android 17 stood before him. "Welcome my brother." He said with a chuckle as he stepped towards his android sibling, his power felt almost recharged, not fully but enough to take care of his 'brother'.

"Now why don't you be a good android and come here and let me absorb you?"
He said as his tail lifted up and opened, ready for absorption.

Then right behind 17 came his sister, Android 18 the weaker of the two. He laughed even more, how lucky! Fate decided his perfection would be today! And at that in only a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:23 am

Goten was still standing, staring in awe, "What...just happened...?" Goten asked, blinking, he felt the bug's power fluctuate. Was that an effect of whatever it just did? "Did he just do...uh...hmmm...Nevermind!" He had to do something, or else that man-bug-thing would just do whatever he did to the new people, who had landed a few moments ago. He bent his back, as if he were to throw something and sent a fairly large ki ball at the green man-bug-thing, "TAKE THAT! LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE ALOOONNE!"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:19 am

The young saiyan who had been sitting around sent a large ki ball at Cell, but he was much stronger now and slapped the energy away with his bare hand. "Do not interupt me boy!" He yelled with a smirk as he rushed towards 17 with his tail and lunged it towards his body. "BECOME APART OF ME!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:25 am

"Like hell I'll be apart of you insect!" The android yelled, preparing another attack with his sister behind him for support. No way was his going to become bug bait and die here like that, no way in hell! Then as Cell approached the young boy near by shot a enormous about of Ki at the green being, 17 thought it would have to stop going after him and fight the boy instead, causing him to relax some. That was a mistake.

Cell merely slapped the ki ball away easily and rushed him, he had no time to respond. "Crap!" He said as he tried to take a jump back but the tail had gotten him first, it in closed on top of his head and shoulders, he couldn't move his arms. "Darn it come on!" He yelled as he tried to wiggle free to no avail, slowly the muscles inside Cells body constricted and pulled him in more and more, he felt absolute fear and hoped to any god that someone would save him from this hell. But no one came, no one saved him, his sister didn't save him, he was dead and absorbed into Cell.
Back to top Go down
Android 18

Android 18

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:26 am

Android 18 gasped as she watched 17 be absorbed. "NO!!" She yelled. She quickly jumped backwards in fear. She looked towards Goten. "Please! Stop him!"
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 am

(Btw I am allowing Cell to absorb 17's PL and Ki for the Saga)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 am

"Well...crap!" Goten yelled, the bug's power had fluctuated once more after he had absorbed the man, he'd soon become stronger than him if this pattern kept up. He nodded, "I'LL HAVE TO STOP THIS NOW!" He yelled as an aura burst around him and the ground began shaking slightly. He looked at Cell, the sunlight reflecting in his eyes. He held his hands above his head, his left behind his right. Balls of yellow ki gradually began to come together in front of his hands, "MA-SEN-KO!" He screamed pushing his hands forward, "HAAAAAAAAA!" A beam of fast paced yellow energy headed toward the being.

Ki Used: 10,000
Ki Left: 1,570,000
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:41 am

"HAAAAAAAH!" Cell felt his power sky rocket, android 17 was now apart of him and he was so close to perfection! A golden green color surrounded his body as it began to crack and his structure grow in size, a large amount of ki erupted from his body and he appeared much different than before, more humanoid although he retained many bug like features. He clenched his hands, it felt like if the world was nothing, and if his power was like this now. . . He looked towards 18 with a smile. "Come here, my sister." He said.

looking over he saw the young saiyan shoot a ki wave at him, the biological android simply raised a hand against it and it went into ashes.

Ki lost: 10,000

Ki left: 512,300
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:50 am

"Tch," Goten sighed, "I'll just turn up the power!" He cupped his hands to his side, preparing to do his signature move, "Kaaaaa....Meeee....," A ball of blue ki energy exploded between his hands, "Haaaa....Meeee," The ball grew bigger pushing his arms further apart, the light shining off the energy peeping between his fingers, "HAAAAAA!" He pushed his hands forward sending a large blue beam of energy at his opponent, "TAKE THIS!" He continuously feed more energy into the beam. I'd like to see you ignore this, heh heh.

Energy Used: 100,000
Energy Left: 1,470,00

Last edited by Goten on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Android 18

Android 18

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:52 am

Android 18 looked in amazement as the small Saiyan boy sent a beam at Cell with huge force. But something inside of her gave her the chills. She turned to see Cell smiling as the beam came towards him. What else made her worry is the fact that he was staring right at her. She shook as her mouth grew wide. She knew what was coming.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:56 am

Cell chuckled as the boy shot a large ki wave at him, exactly what he needed, a speed boost. "Come and become one with your brothers 18!" He yelled as he rushed towards her with his tail ready to take her body as well, the kamehame wave blasted into Cells back just as he wanted and he sped towards her in great speed as he laughed the whole way.

Ki lost: 100,000

Ki left: Ki left: 412,300
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:57 am

(Needless to say I am allowing Cell to absorb 18 for this.)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:00 am

Soon a giant fly looking creatrue flew in to the area. "Transform transform TRANSFORM!" it yelled the last one [with the first two being thoughts] and in a bright light there stood a human looking man with green skin and bloches [much like cells] and in another bright light he was now a few feet taller and just green with blue eyes and black hair and a tail much like cells.

Current PL:313,454
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 am

His tail grasped the women and sucked her into his body, her energy flowed through and expanded his power more than he could have possibly imagined! In one great flare of green ki, he looked around in a new body, a stronger body, a perfect body. he looked more humanoid then ever, he could stomp on these creatures like ant's if he wanted to! He looked to see a newcomer, he could tell on how it evolved it was the same as him, a biological android. Cell smiled and spoke with his perfect body.

"Come to me my brother, I will make you even stronger than you are now!" He spoke in a deeper tone then before.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 am

"Oh...NO!" Goten screamed, he had no chance against the monster that now stood before him, the person's power had doubled...no tripled since Goten had first arrived. A tear ran down his cheek, he'd never win now. He was really going to die. What would his brother do? His father? He stood there, frozen. Then it hit him, if he used all his power...maybe he would stand the slightest of chances.

He spaced his legs apart looking straight ahead, the tears still visible in his eyes. An aura burst around him, basking him in a bluish-glow. The aura grew larger, "HAAAAAAA!" He yelled, his hair was floating up, flickering in between pitch black and a very light blonde. His hair became spikier, as a small crater appeared under him, the crater grew larger as his body expanded. His pupils disappeared, only to fade back in, this time a light shade of teal. He screamed louder and in a flash of light, his body had become thicker and bulkier. His hair stood spikier, the wind slight ruffling it. A crater had appeared under him, he had to end this...NOW!

Transformation Used: Super Saiyan Grade 2
Current Ki: 2,670,000
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am

Maneki was watching as a series of catastrophic events happened where a bug like creature absorbed three people and gained and unbelivable amount of power. His fellow Z warrior Goten had transformed and is now preparing to fight it. Near tuw human looking bug apparently named cell was a creature similar to him,but with less power. Maneki thought Goten would not be able to handle both so he to transformed into a super saiyan and stepped towards the thing similar to cell standing near him.

Pl after going Super Saiyan: 690,600
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:52 am

Cell felt an enormous amount of power explode from the young saiyan nearby, shockingly enough this power was almost on par with Cell. But . . . "You are no equal." He said with a chuckle now walking towards the saiyan. "Come boy, do you really want to die today?" He smiled and flicked his finger, causing the landscape to explode underneath him and the other weak saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Goten felt another Saiyan go Super Saiyan. He wasn't alone here after all. He could also sense that it was Z-Fighter. He laughed. "I'll kill you, here and now," Goten said simply, "I won't let you win. Even though you're stronger!" Goten smirked, unlike one you would expect to be of happiness, this one was of pure confidence, "I'll tear you apart!" He tensed his muscles as he dashed at the green being. He formed a fist and gathered ki into it, "This is the punch that decides it all!" He yelled, throwing the punch straight at Cell.

Ki Used: 10
Ki Left: 2,669,990
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:41 am

"I-i'm keitar-ro keitaro." the bio android said getting used to speaking. "W-who ar-e yo-u a-ll?" he asked.

[short i know but idk what to do with him right now xD]
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:50 am

Grinite landed on the battlefield, watching as the battle co mensed. "Heh, so this is the source of all the incredible Powerlevels". Grinite watched closely, as the warriors battled it out in an immediate fashion. "Super Saiyan!" Grinite yelled, as he charged up to his greatest form. This was just in case the battle got a little out of hand, and Grinite was chosen as a target.

Starting Ki: 757,024
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Maneki jumped into the air as the ground broke from the power of cell. He saw that the android near cell began to talk and asked him who he was. He replied by saying " I am Maneki and I am here to stop you from helping cell." He then said from the air " go ahead and attack first."

PL: 690,600
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Grinite laughed as he watched the man he had battled, and killed before, land on the battlefield and speak his words. Just before he was about to finish Grinite cut in and said. "Im afraid Keitaro is with me, and if you have a problem with that you can deal with me, got it?" Grinite asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era   The Beginning of a New Era - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a New Era
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next