Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)

Go down 
+3
Maneki
Brigus
Frieza
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:08 am

(Me, Cooler and Maneki are going to continue our fight in the thread, btw people can jump into any fight they want to as long as one person is okay with it.)

Frieza saw that Maneki was baffled by this new fighter and took advantage of this. His brother and he never got along but when it came to planets they always loved taking them over. Frieza leaped forward at Maneki sent his tail around Maneki's neck and tried strangling him with all of Frieza's might.

Ki used in strangulation: 250,000
Ki left: 250,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:06 am

"LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!" keitaro yelled as he rushed to the alien once more and sent another punch only this time at the aliens head.

USed:100,000

Left:0
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 am

Cooler quickly jumped in between frieza and the biological android. Cooler was hit heard in the chest by the punch. Cooler wiped it off and then looked at maneki. Cooler raised his hand and shot a beam at maneki.

ki after getting punch- 259,800
ki beam- 59,800
ki left- 200,000
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 am

Maneki jumped off to to the side when Friezas tail went towards his neck, Then cooler fired a laser at him which he sent flying back at him. He knew he was gonna lose,but wasn't gonba go down without a fight

Ki after attacks:39900

Ki in returned shot:9990

ki left:30000
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 am

Cooler jumped at maneki. Cooler kneed maneki in the chin then help out his finger. "TIME TO DIE!" Cooler yelled shooting a death beam right in between maneki's eyes.

ki in death beam- 30,001
ki left- 169,999
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:08 am

Maneki attempted to dodge by jumping into the air but he failed to dodge and was instead hit in the heart. In his last moments he saw Keitaro lieing unconcious and hoped that he would survive this ordeal.

Ki:-1

(oh and cooler you ignored my attack)
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:18 am

(My bad i didn't see that there was one.)

ki- 160,009
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 am

Frieza looked down at pitiful Biological Android passed out. Frieza raised his foot over the Androids head and began smashing the Androids head into the ground with his foot. He kept stomping over and over and over and over and over making sure not to crush its head. The then dropped to the ground holding the Androids neck and began smashing his fist into its face drawing as much blood as possible. He stood up and kicked the Android as hard as he could in the gut then stepped away.

Ki used: 0 (Yup just beating the crap out of you)
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:19 am

(OOC: I AM GOING TO BLOODY KILL YOU DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 am

Gains (For the Maneki fight.): Deathmatch gain: 40,500 for all fighters.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:14 pm

The young Saiyan waited while Seijiro was thinking. "Ah, take your time brah" Grinite laughed, but soon the cocky ness had backfired on him. Seijiro sent a well aimed kick to the side of Grinite's head, nearly bouncing his head of his shoulders. The Saiyan stumbled back while he decided what to do. He touched the side of his head and it burned, it was bleeding rather heavily, turning the side of his yellow hair into a deep crimson. "You really shouldn't have done that" Grinite warned. He launched his body at the ever close body of Seijiro's, and sent a kick to he stomach, then in succession, he would backflip back to his starting position, uppercutting Seijiro with his foot in the process.

Starting Ki: 757,024
Ki Lost: 7,024
Ki Used: 1,500

Ki Left: 748,500
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Seijiro had gotten ready to block the attack but suddenly he felt Maneki's power level drop to nothing. Suddenly a fear of the worse happening to Maneki overcame him causing the preperations that he had made in advanced to go to waste. The kick connected right in his stomach followed by one right to his chin as Grinite returned to his original location. Crap, Damnit Maneki I was hoping that you could have bought me a lot more time here I was going to enjoy my revenge but it seems that I am going to need to stop pulling my punches. Seijiro had thought to himself. He used his Ki to catch himself mid air rotating himself around so that his feet were facing the ground again he Flew at Grinite again. The Ki was completely visible around his right hand as he cocked it back mid flight. Once in range he threw a straight punch right towards Grinite's face followed up by a flip kick of sorts to slam him right into the ground.

758,380 starting Ki
-1500 from Grin's attack
-8500 for attack
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Once his attacks connected, he flipped his body back and dug his feet into the ground. He suddenly felt a Powerlevel drop. "Maneki" Grinite said to himself. The boy that he had killed once before had just died again. "Im, im sorry Maneki, I promised that I would protect you" Grinite said to himself. "Seijiro, I, I don't know if I should be doing this, even though I am your enemy I swore that I would protect you and Maneki after killing you for no reason, but if you would like to keep this going, that's your choice. Just remember, I may be your friend, but I am under the control of Frieza, I can't do much now" Grinite informed Seijiro. Before Grinite knew it, Seijiro had slammed him to the ground, he must not have had time to stop. Grinite backrolled and jumped up then landed smoothly on the ground. He stared at Seijiro, then fell back and screamed "Crimson Comet!". Grinite charged up a massive supernova like energy ball and flung it at Seijiro, then he darted at the man and teleported behind his back, and kicked him into the on coming ball.

Starting Ki: 748,500
Ki Lost: 8,500
Ki Used 150,000

Ki Lost: 590,000
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 am

Meh, Was Seijiro's only response to Grinites sob story, it was too late for Seijiro to stop now he had let his fury take over so maybe if Grinite revived and managed to keep Sei from losing control long enough to explain Sei would do his best to help Grinite with his little Frieza problem. One look at the giant energy ball and he knew that it was trouble, and his suspicion was confirmed when he was kicked towards the ball. Seijiro barely able stop himself before impact with the orb. He stuck his left arm out, in front of himself Bracing it with his arm as he caught the massive orb. He lifted the attack above his head, he could feel the strain on his arm as he used a shock wave of pure Ki to send it upwards away from the planet.

Seijiro's arm went limp as soon as the orb's direction changed. He returned his attention to Grinite. His left arm was shattered though the pain caused by it wasn't enough to snap him back to his senses He was still blinded by rage. Suddenly off in the distance another power level dropped down to nothing even though he wasn't sure about who it belonged too he knew that it probably wasn't a good thing that it did Even so he launched himself at Grinite again to Deliver a roundhouse kick to the side of Grinites head

748,380 Start
-150,000 to redirect the blast
10,000 in kick
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 am

The rather complex energy ball that Grinite had sent was a big success, when it was in mid-air. Sadly, not when it collided with the target. The signature grin that the man had planted on his face was immediately switched to a fade smirk. "Damn" Grinite thought.
Seijiro rushed at Grinite with a smile on his face, Grinite waited to see what he would do next. Seijiro's left leg came around to the side of his head, Grinite ducked under, then punched him in the gut, and in succession he would then charge a ki bolt and launch it, targeting the mans face.

Starting Ki: 590,000
Ki Used Ducking(Heh): 10,000
Ki Used: 5,000
Ki Left: 575,000
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Seijiro felt the punch to his stomach but wasn't phased by it, nor was he phased by the following Ki blast right to his face. Though when the smoke cleared from the latter of the two attacks all that had changed in his facial expression was that his face was now covered in singe marks. Seijiro was still favoring his left arm as he moved onto his next attack. He focused his to a central point of his body releasing it all in one huge shock wave. His rage just kept building inside of him and soon death will be the only thing to calm him down.

588,380 start
- 5,000 from grin's attack
-75,000 from Fenikkusu Heki
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 pm

Hey man I am real busy can you just kill me and get this over with.

Sorry man but I have alot of stuff to do and i would rather to get this done with.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Grinite noticed that Seijiro was unaffected by his technique. "I need to think up something quick" Grinite thought. Too late, Seijiro had sent a massive shockwave into the air, targeting Grinite. "This is the end" Grinite said to himself, as the shockwave hit him.

To his surprise, Grinite had awoken and he was still on Earth, not in the waiting line in the Other World. "Ugh, I am too weak, so this now, will be the end" Grinite thought in his head. He closed his eyes, as this would truely be the end, no more Grinite. He would never come back, his body would remain on Earth while his soul lay in the pit of hell. "No, I must destroy Frieza" Grinite screamed to himself.

(Kill me now plz)
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:04 am

Seijiro charged up another blast though as he was charging it it also started to shrink, it was one of seijiro's signature jutsu's it was known to him as Kame Bakuha. It was a small compressed orb of ki that explodes violently on contact with anything. He fired off his attack at grinite knowing that it would be more than enough to finish Grinite off in his weakened state. His fury had yet to subside as he then turned his attention to the two lizardesque changelings. He charged his Ki up in his hands and started to launch volley after volley at them, while he was doing that one blast went astray and hit Keitaro's unconcious form. While Seijiro was firing his blasts he was shouting at them to get their attention. Hey you the Gruesome Twosome

Ki Calculations
508,380 start
-500,000 at Grinite
- 4,189 at Frieza
- 4,189 at Coolor
- 1 at Keitaro
= 1 Ki remaining
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 am

(I will pretend my Ki is the same. I will take Cooler's damage. He is gone)

Frieza looked to the side watching as Grinite was torn to pieces. He looked at Seijiro but was hit hard in the head by a blast. He watched as another blast went towards Keitaro. "Not while I am Emperor!" He said quickly teleporting a couple feet to the side and backhanding the blast to the ground. "Now you shall pay for this....." Frieza said walking up to Keitaro. "Hehe, pathetic race..... Saiyans are worthless." He said holding his finger above Seijiro. He shot a Death beam straight at Seijiro's head and turned back at Keitaro.

Ki left after blast and backhand: 241,621
Ki in Death Beam: 1,621
Ki left: 240,000
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 am

Seijiro was out of breath rage was still coursing through him as he waited for the smoke for his attacks to clear. Out from the smoke came a purplish beam aimed right at Seijiro's head. He tried to urge himself to move but he was too tired to succeed and the beam pierced him right through his eyes. His body collapsed before fading from the world.

Ki at start 1
Ki after death beam -1,620
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:01 am

Pl gain for Seijiro and Vegeta (Formerly Grinite): 10,000
Pl for Frieza: 1,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2