Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Graded - Old PS Saga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Vegeta

Never Graded - Old PS Saga Empty
PostSubject: Never Graded - Old PS Saga   Never Graded - Old PS Saga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Weighted Armor Used
Super Saiyan Activated

Lord Grinite was on Planet Vegeta. The Planet he had been born on, here to find his memories of his life as a child. His family still live here on Planet Vegeta, but Lord Grinite had no business with them, he just wanted to find the memories of his child hood. Lord Grinite did have a feeling that his father may have had something to do with the loss of Lord Grinite’s memories, because Lord Grinite’s father, Sora, didn’t want any thing to do with his third and last son, Grinite, because the second son in the family was a true Legendary Saiyan, as Grinite and his oldest brother, Buhta, who is now dead of un know causes, were just your every day Elite Saiyans. Lord Grinite needed to find his memories of being a child Saiyan on Planet Vegeta in order to progress into the future with his plans of universe domination. Lord Grinite got out of his space pod and put it back into its capsule case. Lord Grinite then put the case with the capsule and the other capsules back into the pocket of his robe. Lord Grinite always took a robe where ever he went, because he was know to the the pussy Saiyan. He would experience the cold chills and air, mean while other Saiyans don’t think about it and carry out their mission. Lord granite had to find his father. The place where Lord Grinite had landed was deserted, he must be in a dead town Lord Grinite wondered and asked him self. He continued his walk through the what was thought at be a dead town, until he reached his old home. “This place used to be the main attraction on this Planet, but now it is all gone, no one, nothing” Lord Grinite said as some memories started to come back to him about his child hood. Any normal person would think that Lord Grinite was crazy if he wanted to find out about his past, but for Lord Grinite, to know the future, you must know the past and the origins of your self. So, Lord Grinite opened up the door, and walked in. The place looked exactly the same as it did when he left as a teen ager. He walked into the kitchen. “What is this?” Lord Grinite asked him self. Two bodies were lying on the kitchen floor. “Mother, brother, who did this to you?” Lord Grinite asked his brother Lei and his mother Juin. “It was your father, please avenge us” Juin, Lord Grinite’s mother said to Lord Grinite before she curled over and died. “I WILL KILL HIM!” Lord Grinite yelled at the top of his lungs. He busted down the door and started running through the dead town. Not long after, he heard a crowd. Lord Grinite ran to the voices that he could here from the crowd. Lord Grinite then saw a crowd of people, he ran through the crowd, and the crowd was in a circle shape, observing some one. In the middle of the circle of the clearing crowd, a man was on his knees, about to be executed. “We have found you very early Sora, you are being executed for killing your family, every one except for your last son Grinite, and will be executed immediately” A man said to Sora, Lord Grinite’s father, “No, let me do it!” Lord Grinite shouted as he ran through the crowd to the front. “Sir Grinite, we were going to get some one to find you, have you seen your family members?” The man from Lord Grinite’s child hood asked Lord Grinite. Memories started to come back to Lord Grinite, from his child hood.

Memories

Lord Grinite was inside the class room, he was sitting at a desk, and he was sleeping. “Today we will be learning to control our ki” The man who was going to execute Lord Grinite’s father, Sora, said. The present day Lord Grinite was watching these scenes happening like the dreams he had back on Planet Namek. The man s name was Fue, so back in the day, Lord Grinite would have called Fue Master Fue.The present day Lord Grinite continued watching the scene from his lost memories. Lord Grinite continued to sleep. “GRINITE, WAKE UP!!!” Master Fue yelled at the still sleeping Lord Grinite. Master Fue walked up the column of rows of deaks and picked up Lord Grinite by the scruff of his neck and dragged him to the front of the class, Lord Grinite was still sleeping. “HEAN AND CUL STAND UP AND COME HERE TO THE FRONT!” Master Fue yelled again, Lord Grinite’s old friends Hean and Cul were both talking and laughing while Master Fue was trying to wake up Lord Grinite and while Master Fue was trying to teach the other students whi want to know about being a successful Saiyan warrior. “Doode, Grinite, wake up man” Cul said as he was nudging Lord Grinite waiting for him to wake up. Lord Grinite had finally woken up, “Whats going on guys?” Lord Grinite asked his two friends Cul and Hean. “I will tell you what going on! Whats going on is that you three boys must stay in after class today and practise your ki control, until it is perfect!” Master Fue yelled at Lord Grinite, Hean and Cul. Hean and Cul groaned. “Don’t you dare groan you ungrateful little…” Master Fue tried to say before Lord Grinite butted in. “But that’s better isn’t it? I mean we will be a head of the rest of the class now won’t we?” Lord Grinite asked Master Fue. The present Lord Grinite started to remember about his really annoying smart attitude. “You dumb ass, are you trying to score us a worse punishment?” Hean asked Lord Grinite. “Alright, all three of you will clean up this class room and practise your ki control!” Master Fue said to Lord Grinite and Cul and Hean. “Oh that sucks” Hean moaned. “I know that it sucks, but that’s your punishment, now go sit down and PAY ATTENTION!” Master Fue said, then yelled the last part. Lord Grinite, Hean and Cul all went back to their seats. All three of them payed attention for the next two hours of school. The bell rang and all the students walked out of the class, Lord Grinite, Hean and Cul all walked up to Master Fue. “Now your punishme….” Master Fue wasn’t able to finish this sentence, because the three boys, Lord Grinite, Hean and Cul, who were the ones who were suppost to hear the conditions of their punishment, all ran out of the room through the window, they then pulled faces out the window and ran down the windy streets of Planet Vegeta. “Get back here you un grateful little rookie’s!” Master Fue called out to the three fleeing boys, Lord Grinite, Cul and Hean.

The present day Lord Grinite came out of his memory remembrance. Only one second had passed in the real world. “Wow” Lord Grinite said when he found this out. “Now Sir Grinite, would you like to kill your father?” Master Fue asked Lord Grinite. “No, you kill him, the most painfully way possible” Lord Grinite replied. “Well, the most painful way we can think is your asteroids, your family have a Kekei Genkai blood line attack of the asteroids, and that’s the most painful way I can think of, crowd?” Master Fue asked the crowd after he had given his speech to Lord Grinite. The crowd started murmuring. Most of the crowd agreed with Master Fue. “That it is Sir Grinite, now its your choice” Master Fue told Lord Grinite. “Well, that it is” Lord Grinite replied. Lord Grinite started to charge up a comet in his hand. “Where’d he go?” Voices from the crowd started asking. Lord Grinite looked at the execution hall and his father was gone. Lord Grinite stopped charging his asteroid and darted into the cold air of Planet Vegeta. He was jumping from building to building looking for his father, he wanted him dead so bad, he would do anything to kill that man, the once great warrior, Sora. Two men started to catch up with Lord Grinite. “Grinite, it is us, Hean and Cul, your old friends!” A familiar voice from Lord Grinite’s past. Lord Grinite turned around, it was his two old best friends from that memory that Lord Grinite had just watched. Memories started to come back to Lord Grinite.

Memory

Lord Grinite was about five, he was walking into school and was about to open the door that would be an entry to the class room, but then 2 bullies came up to Lord Grinite and shoved him to the floor. “What was that for?” Lord Grinite asked the bullies who he had never met. “What do you think you little runt?” One of the big bullies asked Lord Grinite. “Just let me through, its my first day” Lord Grinte said as he got back up and tried to push through the bullies to the door. The bullies shoved him back down to the floor. “Its his first day, how cute” One of the bullies said to the other bully, then they laughed. Two other boys came up to Lord Grinite, both of the boys were Lord Grinite’s age. “What are you gonna do you little pig?” The bullies asked the boys who were helping the in trouble Lord Grinite. “Leave him alone or we will have to hurt you” One of the boys said to the bullies while the other helped Lord Grinite back to his feet. “Are you serious?” One of the bullies asked. The guys who were helping Lord Grinite started pounding the bullies until they were on the floor. “Don’t mess with this kid or us again or we will kill you!” The five year old boys said to the ten year old bullies who had blood coming out of their nose and mouth, who were on the floor. The boys walked into the class room and Lord Grinite followed. “Thanks for that” Lord Grinite said to the boys who had helped him. “No problem, we had to deal with them at pre school, they were real jerks, they act tough, but their actually really weak, well, I am Cul and he is Hean, your name?” Cul asked Lord Grinite after telling him about the bullies. “Oh I am Grinite” Lord Grinite replied to Cul’s question. “Cool name, so we are friends now, you can come to my place later if you want?” Cul asked Lord Grinite. “Yeah that would be cool” Lord Grinite replied to the boys who had helped him out.

Memory Ended

Lord Grinite had turned around and he saw his old best friends, Cul and Hean. “Wow, your power readings have got a lot stronger” Lord Grinite said to Cul and Hean. “But your still the strongest, you were always the strongest” Cul said to Lord Grinite. “Not when we were five, but I need to find my father” Lord Grinite said to Cul and Hean. “We will help you Grinite” Hean said to Lord Grinite, after Cul agreed with this idea. “No, you will get your self killed, my father has al ways has had contacts I the Saiyan army, and apparently he had a secret empire, so that’s why my family had al ways been so successful” Lord Grinite replied. “No we are coming with you” Cul replied. “Stay here or I will have to kill you” Lord Grinite replied. “Doode, you need our help” Hean replied to this threat. Lord Grinite decided to think about this. “Fine, you will come with me, but this will be a trap, my father would have known that I would chase him, but we are wasting time, we need to get there quick!” Lord Grinite said like he was commanding troops. “Where?” Cul asked Lord Grinite. “I don’t know? Where ever we find him!” Lord Grinite replied. Lord Grinite started to fly as fast as he could to the direction he could sense his fathers power reading. Lord Grinite, Cul and Hean were all flying as fast as they could to the direction of Lord Grinite’s fathers power reading. Right in front of Lord Grinite was a massive castle. “Um Grinite, are you seeing that?” Hean asked Lord Grinite. Lord Grinite looked up and saw a massive castle. "Fine then, I will go up there and destroy that useless junk!" Lord Grinite yelled, just before he transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Never Graded - Old PS Saga   Never Graded - Old PS Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:23 am

Gains: 25,000 PL (Add after fight with Seijiro.)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Never Graded - Old PS Saga   Never Graded - Old PS Saga Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm in a fight against Sei??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Graded - Old PS Saga   Never Graded - Old PS Saga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Graded - Old PS Saga
Page 1 of 1