Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other Means of My Dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

Other Means of My Dream Empty
PostSubject: Other Means of My Dream   Other Means of My Dream Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:26 am

Sicne I'm hearing only little chance I have for changing to Android would be my character getting androidified in my own saga, im just asking if there isnt just a single other way I can do it?

Like the DBs could recreate your character and keep the stats and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Other Means of My Dream   Other Means of My Dream Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 am

According to the Rules for the BSDB's Goku created, you could change to an untaken character. But the DB's haven't been reactivated.
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

PostSubject: Re: Other Means of My Dream   Other Means of My Dream Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:31 am

I know, Whow as the last one to use them and to what, by the way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Means of My Dream   Other Means of My Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Means of My Dream
Page 1 of 1