Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caleb's Funhouse W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caleb

Caleb

Caleb's Funhouse W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Caleb's Funhouse W.I.P   Caleb's Funhouse W.I.P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Little Alice

Fire.....Bodies.....A figure
This dream again; every time I see it my eyes burn and the smell of burnt wood permeates my senses. To me this dream utterly sucked since it reminded me of the one time in my life I met someone so powerful it stunned me to my core. To be more descriptive it was more like once I saw him my whole body froze and every single cell in my body told me to run like my body was saying "RUN RUN YOU CAN'T WIN; YOU WILL DIE IF YOU GET IN HIS WAY" It was a truly horrifying experience but more then that it excited me to no end.
Lights.....Energy.....Monsters
This dream really did suck it reminded me of who I really was as well and it let me know I am not the strongest. But thankfully in the end of the dream I received a small precognitive dream which I would most likely help me in the near future.
A little girl; A winged demon; A monster
Looks like tonight's dream would be the most useful in awhile but also it seemed kind of foreboding for me; Well its fine I'll take whatever is thrown at me head on seems like it would be the easiest route after all. Well I should wake up soon but I still have some dream to go.
J

Back to top Go down

Caleb's Funhouse W.I.P
Page 1 of 1