Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Batuella's small fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Batuella's small fight Empty
PostSubject: Batuella's small fight   Batuella's small fight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am

Batuella was flying in his forest making usual rounds to check for intruders. "Looks like i'm clear and no more strong humans that means I'm safe." Batuella said as he quickly relaxed.

"Roar!!!!" Came a cry from a large dinosaur in the distance. Batuella quickly rflew as fast as possible to see that the dinosaur had been destroying the forest.

"You dear destroy my training ground eat black flames!" Batuella cried as he inhaled and blasted a flurry of flames on top of the dino.

"Roar." Cried the dino in pain. His face was now screwed up. He was angry. "Rooar!" he cried out as he whipped its tail around knocking me away hard. I chrased through some trees on the way to the ground.

"Curses he's just to big for me but I can't allow my home to be destroyed its the last memory I have of pichu I wont let him destroy it yahhhhhh!" I cried powering up to my maximum power. "Bat claw!"Batuella cried his claws glowing as he smacked the dino in its face causing it to stumble back a few paces. "Die you useless animal black flames!" Batuella cried blasting a much hotter black flame attack.

"Roar!"The dino cried out in pain as it was being burned alive by a small creature in a small shell. The dino quickly ran fast out of the flames jumping into the air smacking batuella flying across the field.

"How could I be defeated by an animal?" I said flaming tears falling from my eyes as I watched the animal continue to destroy the trees and stomp on the squirrles that lived there.

"NO I wont allow it I must win Rahhh!'I said using energy to stop my self from flying farer. Ï Have to try one more thing its gonna use the rest of my energy but its worth it. "Black flames inferno!" Batuella cried out as he shot a straight blast of flames with more energy in it than an ordinary black flames towards the dinosaur. The attacked erupted into a flurry of flames on contact causing the dino to fall over and be bured to a nicely cooked big peace of meat.

for the next few days Batuella replanted trees and helped the forest to regrow while eating roasted dino.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Batuella's small fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batuella's small fight   Batuella's small fight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:50 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 2,500
Zenni: 1,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

Batuella's small fight
Page 1 of 1