Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:20 am

Characters Name: goku

Characters Gender: male

Character's Race: saiyan

Alignment: Good

Powerlevel: 500

Zenni: 500

Planet you want to start on: Earth

What are your starting techniques: Kamehameha, Spirit Bomb kaioken x 20

Characters story: goku is usually a friendly person but when the world needs saving I wouldn't want to be in evil's shoes.
he kicks butt faster than he eats food.

he can eat 10 bowls of egg fried rice and still be hungry showing that a person's big power level is now match for there stomach.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 am

I did not ask for how fast Goku can eat nor how happy of a person he is. You wrote 2 and a half lines as a characters biography when the application quite obviously stated 2 paragraphs. Not only are you short 6 lines you also put Spirit Bomb Kaioken x 20. What the hell is that. He never did that. Your grammatical errors are horrible and you cant even capitalize your letters. If the application template looks better than what you put on it, you know the answer.

DENIED!
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 am

can i restart
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:50 am

Edit it and start capitalizing the beginnings of your sentences. I wont have this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:03 am

i chose vegeta instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1