Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

[Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training Empty
PostSubject: [Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training   [Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 am

BEGIN!

[Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training R9pe94

[Using Weighted Armor]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hi Mr. Popo!” Gohan shouted at the sight of the old man in arabian-like clothing. “It’s good to see you again,” Gohan commented. Mr. Popo showed a slight smile. “Come this way, young one.” Gohan was led into a dark room, and, within mere moments, the room lit back up. “We missed you,” a voice at the back of the room said. “Where have you been lately?” it remarked. The voice seemed familiar, and as if it belonged to an old man. However, Gohan didn’t know who it was, because, coincidently, the only dark place remaining was near the voice.

“Who are you?” Gohan questioned with a confident voice, but a hint of fear was located in it, by the hidden voice. “Are you scared, my boy? Why?” Gohan looked left, then right. He then looked at Mr. Popo. He stared at the location of the voice, again, for a few moments, before speaking again. “… Kami?” Suddenly, a light shined on the source of the voice. It was indeed Kami! “Why did you do that?” Gohan asked, desperate to know the answer. Kami glared at Gohan with a blank face. “Can’t a old man have a single feeling of youth?” he said, before bursting out into laughter, which soon turned into the old man’s groans of pain. “I’m really too old for this, aren’t I?” he snarled at Gohan who looked shocked. Gohan nodded slowly, before turning to Mr. Popo. “What am I doing here, anyway? Am I just here to see if Kami’s getting younger?” Gohan joked before noticing that Mr. Popo and Kami, both, had gotten very angry. “Why are you joking around? This is serious buisness!” Mr. Popo shouted at Gohan. “How dare you disrespect your elders like that!” Gohan looked completely and utterly shocked. “What do you mean? I wasn’t joking around, it was y-“ Gohan was cut off. It seemed Mr. Popo just wasn’t in the mood these days. “Be quiet and listen to what Kami has to say!” Gohan nodded in fear then turned towards Kami, not saying a word. “We need your help,” Kami explained. Gohan would of questioned why they needed his help, but he had two reasons now to. One, Gohan had promised himself not to talk when not needed and two, Kami answered that question while Gohan was thinking. “There’s a meeting between ten protectors of the Earth, not including you Z Fighters. Why, you ask? Because you are unknown. However, you, my boy, you are The Great Saiyaman, and you ARE known. And so, we invite you to the meeting! It’s in the forest. Be there at 11PM sharp! We hope you’re there,” Kami explained in a groaning voice. Gohan nodded again, then turned around, exited the room, and flew off.

Gohan arrived at home. He knocked on the door gently, because he had left his keys at home. He waited for several minutes, but the door just wouldn’t open. He knocked louder this time, and it happened to be the exact same outcome, again. Gohan was getting agitated, he needed a nap before 11PM, and he hoped he would get one. However, by the looks of it, he wasn’t even going to get in his house. Gohan snarled, then flew off, away from his house and towards the direction of Capsule Corp. He knocked on the door with mutliple loud bangs, due to him being angry from earlier. He waited and waited and got mad again, when the door finally opened. In reality, it had only been 10 seconds or so, but he had a short temper due to what happened earlier, again. Bulma smiled at Gohan. “What’s wrong, Gohan?” she asked, kindly. “Nothing,” Gohan murmured. “Do you know where Vegeta is?” Gohan questioned. Bulma nodded. “He’s in my father’s spaceship, training in the gravity room, why?” she replied. Gohan shrugged, “No reason.” Bulma looked deeply concerned. “Are you sure?” Gohan nodded, implying yes. “I’m sure. Either way, I got to go now, it’s 5PM!” Bulma saw Gohan peering over her shoulder at the clock, then waved goodbye to him. “See you later!” Gohan waved back at the door which was closing.

Gohan then turned around and dashed towards Bulma’s father’s spaceship. The door seemed to be open already, so Gohan stepped inside. “Vegeta?!” he yelled, hoping to find his father’s rival. Thrusting noises could be heard in a room, along with the odd groaning sounds. Gohan knocked on the door in which the sounds were coming from. Whatever was inside took no notice. Gohan was desperate. Suddenly, he kicked the door down. “VEGETA?!” he shouted. Vegeta was punching the air at fast speeds repeatedly, before dashing around the whole room, and stopping at Gohan, “Boy?” Gohan grinned. “Can I train with you, Vegeta?” he asked, only to be let down. “No.” Gohan asked again. “No.” He asked again. “No!” Gohan asked again. “NO.” And again. “NO!” He tried one last time. “I SAID NO, STUPID BOY! DOESN’T KAKAROT TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS?!” Gohan looked shocked. “Sorry, but I’m training with you!” he said with a smile full of glee. Gohan let himself in. “Wow, there’s a lot of gravity in here!” Gohan comment. Vegeta snarled. “Fine, and it’s x500 gravity. I MUST surpass your father, no matter what! Even if it means working in the toughest of places!”

Gohan looked at Vegeta again. “Well, what are we going to do?” he asked, trying to change the subject. Vegeta gave a smirk. “Get in here, you must try and catch me.” Little did Vegeta know, Gohan wasn’t how Trunks was. He was more faster. He was more stronger. He was more better. Gohan smirked back at Vegeta, “You sure?” Vegeta nodded, still trying to act as if Gohan would fail. Vegeta flew up, then across the room. Gohan nodded, then quickly followed. Vegeta looked shocked, as he flew to the other side in a flash. Grinning, Gohan teleported behind Vegeta and tapped him on his shoulder. “You’re ready,” Vegeta muttered.

Gohan waved goodbye to Vegeta, as he exited Bulma’s father’s spaceship and flew back home. He saw that the hovercar was back, and knocked on the door. Right away, Chi Chi answered, showering Gohan in hugs and kisses, before explaining how much she missed him and how worried she was. Gohan smiled, “I’m going to study,” he lied, as he ran up the stairs and entered his room. He took out his Great Saiyaman costume. “This meeting, nobody knows I’m a Z Fighter Kami said, but is this why?” he murmured to himself, as he put on the constume then flew out of the now-open window.

Gohan arrived in the forest, in his Great Saiyaman costume. The heroes of Earth were all gathered there, but little did they know, they were other heroes; the Z Fighters. Gohan took a seat beside Hercule. “You’re here?” Gohan questioned, giggling slightly. Hercule stared at Gohan with a serious look. “I’ve seen you with my daughter before, but I just can’t make it out.” He laughed. “Why am I here?! Well, I’m the owner of this meeting!” He shouted, butting out his words he had just said seconds ago. Hercule stood up then walked to the center of the room. “You know why you’re all here?” The heroes all shrugged. “To protect the Earth, that’s why!” Hercule shouted, with a angry look at the heroes who didn’t know.

Gohan suddenly turned around. “People are here,” he said to the group, “I can sense it.” The heroes burst into laughter. Gohan looked at them. “I’m serious!” he yelled, before standing and getting into a fighting stance. All the heroes burst into laughter, yet again. One of the heroes stopped laughing then looked at Gohan’s serious face. He also stood up and got into a fighting stance. “He’s telling the truth,” he said with a stern look. Another hero stood up and got into a fighting stance. Followed by another, and another, and another. Finally, the last four stood up and nodded, before getting into a fighting stance, in unison. Hercule was still laughing, very loudly. Everyone stared at Hercule with a very stern and serious look. He continued to laugh, before it died down and turned into a gulp. “…. I’ll supervise!” he yelled, but everyone started to shout at him, Hercule looked left, then right. “I WAS JOKING!” he shouted, eliminating his previous words yet again. He slowly got into a fighting stance before he shivered. “Let’s do it!” Gohan shouted. As if Gohan was the new leader of the group, everyone followed him. “YEAH!”

“CCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGEE!” The twenty five evil doers continued to run through the forest, shouting battle cries. “YOU’RE NO GOOD!” they shouted. “WE NEED MONEY!” they shouted. “WE WILL WIN!” they shouted. “…. YOU …. YOU WILL DIE!” they all shouted in unison. The heroes, other than Gohan, looked scared, as the twenty five evil doers finally arrived. “Prepare to die!” the leader yelled. The heroes charged forward, even Hercule who was reluctant. Gohan grinned, then also dashed towards the evil doers. Tom, a hero, smashed his hand into the face of a evil doer, before being grabbed by others and slammed to the ground. He was then beaten to death. Heroes: 10/11. Evil Doers: 25/25.

The Evil Doer who had just been punched held his face, but quickly recovered. He ran forward, before accidentally being punched by Hercule. Hercule grinned. “I’m so cool!” he shouted, selfishly. Suddenly, Hercule was ambushed by every single one of the evil doers. “NO YOU’RE NOT!” they shouted, continuing to attack him. Hercule crawled out of the pile, and ran out of the forest. Heroes: 9/11. Evil Doers: 24/25.

Gohan witnessed another two heroes fall at the hands of the evil doers. They ran in, trying to be real heroes, but failed as a knife was stuck into both of their hards, by the leader. Gohan snarled before running in himself, ducking under a knife hit by the leader, and uppercutting another Evil Doer into a tree. Heroes: 7/11. Evil Doers: 23/25.

The Leader snarled back at Gohan, trying to stab him again. However, Gohan ducked down, and the knife continued to dash forward, impaling yet another hero. Gohan growled as he slid underneath the Leader’s legs, then sweeped him to the ground, causing him to accidentally slice three of his fellow comrades, the nasty Evil Doers. Heroes: 6/11. Evil Doers: 20/25.

Gohan then stood back up, and turned around, to see that all of his fellow heroes had been completely eliminated; they were dead! Gohan muttered a bad word under his breath, then dashed forward again. He grabbed one of the Evil Doers arms, then tossed him over his head, sending him into another one of his comrades. Heroes: 1/11. Evil Doers: 18/25.

Gohan then placed his foot beside the two fallen Evil Doers, and slid it under neath himself. “Come get me,” he muttered, as multiple Evil Doers ran at him. Quick;y, Gohan lifted his foot up with great speed and strength, causing the two fallen Evil Doers to slam into the three which were running towards Gohan. All five of them fell to the floor. Heroes: 1/11. Evil Doers: 15/25.

Gohan gave out a cocky, yet arrogant, smirk and charged forward again. He had his fist out, he spun it, the pulled it backwards, before grinning and teleported behind a Evil Doer and releasing his arm. His arm collided with the Evil Doers back, sending him flying forwards into another Evil Doer. Then the two Evil Doers hit another Evil Doer. Then the three Evil Doers hit another Evil Doer. Then the four Evil Doers hit another Evil Doer. All five of the Evil Doers then slammed against a tree and then fell to the floor, exhausted and nearly dead. Heroes: 1/11. Evil Doers: 10/25.

Gohan smirked as his hair turned a golden yellow, he had transformed into a Super Saiyan! “This is for all the people you killed tonight,” he shouted, “THIS ENDS HERE!” Gohan cupped his arms on the side of his stomach. “KAME!” A small blue orb, with a flash of white in the center of it, glowed brightly in the palm of his hands. “HAME!” The orb grew bigger and bigger, ready to lash out on anything that stood in it’s way. “HA!” The orb was released, now becoming a blue and white Ki Beam, defeating all of the Evil Doers, but the Leader. Heroes: 1/11. Evil Doers: 1/25.

Gohan smirked again. “You!” he yelled, before charging another orb in the palm of his hands, but this time above his head. It looked much like his Masenko technique, but oh, it wasn’t. It was much more powerful, and Gohan only used it against really, really strong enemies, not as weak as this Evil Doer. “But you killed everyone!” he thought out loud, before releasing the yellow Ki Orb. “MASENDAN!” Gohan looked at the explosion. “Pitiful,” he scoffed, before flying back home. Gohan flew back through the open window, to see Chi Chi stood, really angry. Goku and Goten were grinning beside Chi Chi, “We tried,” they said with they lips and not with their voice. Gohan burst into loud echoes of laughter. “SORRY MOM!” he yelled. Another classic moment in the life of Gohan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training R9pe94

COMPLETE!
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

[Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training   [Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 am

65500 BP gained.
35000 Zenni gained.
Back to top Go down

[Quest] Defend ~ Gohan's Training
Page 1 of 1