Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destruction of East City (W.I.P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Android 17

Android 17

Destruction of East City (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Destruction of East City (W.I.P)   Destruction of East City (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:00 am

Weighted Armor

Destruction of East City

"Please spare me! I have a family!" A man yelled in mercy as he jumped to his knee's before a black haired youth, tears poured down his cheeks as he held his head close to the ground hoping for a miracle. The air was foul with smoke and ash, bodies of men, women, and children lay all around with fresh blood seeping into the ground. The youth stepped forward and clinched his fingers though the mans hair, forcibly bringing his body into the air.
"P-please.." He cried to the boy. "I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die" But the teen just smiled with his piercing sky blue eyes, a laugh escaped his lips when the man sobbed. His suffering seemed to be the boy's pleasure.

"Sorry" His voice was suitable for his looks, a black long sleeved shirt, torn up blue jeans and a orange scarf around his neck. Extending his arm the man went a few inches back while the youth put up his other palm which glowed with yellow energy.
"I don't give requests" He replied with a chuckle before releasing a wave of pure energy onto the weak being, incinerating his body into ash leaving only hair in the boy's hand.

"How easy they are to destroy." He said to himself as he brushed his hands of the dirt he had gotten on them, his eyes looked around the now barren area to find only bodies and a single vehicle. Shrugging his shoulders he walked over to it, the air was full of smoke and haze which would cause any human to cough and wheeze but not an android no he walked comfortably to the run down truck.

Opening the door the first thing that caught his eye was that the key's were still in the ignition, he smiled once more seeing that no work would need to be done to drive it. He jumped into the leather seat and relaxed into it, he reached out and slammed the drivers door shut. 'Some things they make aren't so useless I guess.' The android thought before twisting the key and started the engine, he had always taken fancy to driving even tho he could fly. For some reason it was more of a thrill then having complete control, also he could just have to do simple movements then adjusting his whole body.

And so he drove on a dirt rode having a bit of fun of as he jumped across dirt ramps, he did this for some time before coming across a bridge in which he had to cross other wise he'd be spending more time going around then anything else. With a heavy sigh he drove onwards onto the cemented bridge, that is until he saw some movement up ahead.

Slowing down the vehicle he could see humans on motorbikes driving in circles in a frenzy, there were some normal cars like his own around but they were being lifted up and off the bridge into the water and from it seemed the passengers were still inside. He got closer until he was only about twenty feet from the gang who laughed when the android approached. Two of the men grabbed assault rifles and jumped onto two motorbikes and rode towards 17, shooting in the air as if to scare him.

Instead the android stepped out of the vehicle calmly and shut the door as the two men circled around him yelling in excitement.

"What do we have here" one of them yelled as they stopped the circling and just stepped off of they're bikes laughing with they're guns. The wind blew heavily as they got closer to 17, but he kept his head low as they walked. The man was muscular with no shirt on, he had tattoo's of flames all around his body, his hair was in a spiky Mohawk that went down to the end of his neck.

"A pretty boy hmmm?" This one was skinnier with a torn up black shirt and red pants, his hair was shaved except the front which was a lime green. Sunglasses covered his eyes but this just made him look like an idiot.
"Ooooh the boss hates pretty boys right Jax?" He asked the other biker who only laughed amused by his comment. As he got closer he extended his hand about to clasp the androids shoulder. "Now why don't you-"

Before he could finish 17 quickly put his left arm up and grabbed the freak's wrist before it even touched him. "Don't touch me" He spat as he crushed the mans wrist causing his hand to go limp, he screamed in agony trying to pull himself away from the android in fear and pain. The other biker shocked but angry aimed at 17 with his gun.

"You son of a!" He yelled as he shot bullets at the metallic bodied organism, they bounced off his body leaving no notion that they were there before.

"Please" The android said as he threw the green haired man into the other causing them to fly against a motorbike. "Just go away" He spat at the two, putting his palm up at them he fired a weak ki blast which incinerated the two and caused the motorbike to blow up. The screams of the two men still lingered in the air as 17 walked towards the other group with a smile on his face, perhaps this little shortcut wouldn't be boring after all.

Now walking forward to the group 17 put his left palm behind him swiftly.
"No need for two escape routes right?" He exclaimed to them as he shot a blast of energy on the end, destroying it completely along with his truck. 'I don't need that hunk of junk anymore, after all' He smiled smoothly at the group and they're bikes 'I think I have plenty of replacements to cover it thanks to these insects.'

The whole group quickly ran to one of they're own who stood in the middle of them all with a irritating smirk on his face. The man's skin was a milky dark brown with scars covering his face and arms, he wore a green bandanna on his head while having a sleeve cut red fur jacket. His lips were slightly fat and had a pinkish hue to it, when he smiled his teeth were almost pure white.

"Hmmmm why hello there pretty boy" he called to 17 as he got close enough to hear, his voice was deep and yet had a high tone at the end. "Your pretty strong for having a dashing face such as yours" He smirked and licked his lips, 17 could have puked if he had the right organs for it.

"What the hell do you want."
He announced before the man could say anything else that could sicken his stomach. "Tell me what you want before I kill you, I usually like to hear my victim's pleas before they die." He glared into the dark man's eyes. "But for you I might make an exception!" he yelled as he put his hand back, charging another ki blast.

"Well my my." The leader chuckled as he stood up facing the ki blast with no fear, his gaze lingered on the androids body for what seem hours. "You have such a temper, I'll have to train you not to bark at your master." he snapped his fingers and a line of energy appeared in his hands, but it was in form of a leash.

17 was somewhat surprised by the man being able to harness ki energy, but it didn't matter he just angered the android more and more as he talked. "Piss off!" He yelled putting more energy behind his attack then he should have, the leader's eyes began to widen as he saw the destructive attack rushing at him. Instead of running he formed his ki energy into a shield like structure and took the blast head on, he held it for a few seconds before straining and being pushed back some.

"I.... can't... hold it!"
He yelled as the blast began to consume his shield, his members were beginning to panic and step backwards in fear. But another blast was fired into his already break though attack before they could move any farther.

"To late you imbeciles" The android smiled as the blast broke through the man's shield and hit him, screams filled the air as the attack hit all of the men leaving nothing but shadows, ashes, and the remaining bikes of the gang. At last everything was silent and he was alone, this let him walk to the motor bikes peacefully and climb on top of what seemingly was the leaders.

It was a deep crimson red with black velvet on the seat, the front had a mechanical skull with ruby red eyes that seemed to be the lights for the vehicle. 17 smiled as he liked how this motor bike fit him, it was almost a perfect match for someone like himself. "Seems like things will get a bit more fun" He thought to himself as he started the engine and drove off to the city in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of East City (W.I.P)   Destruction of East City (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:57 am

can this be graded? second part I"ll pst later
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of East City (W.I.P)   Destruction of East City (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:03 am

Pl - 20,000

Zenni 16,000

Nice job =P can't wait for the next post of this
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction of East City (W.I.P)   Destruction of East City (W.I.P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction of East City (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1