Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yamcha vs. Renuo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:22 am

A likely day to find someone to spar with. Yamcha has decided to withdraw from all duties he had to for that day, leaving Puar back at Kung Pao in Diablo Desert, simply going off to the nearest city to find some new supplies, or some interesting people. Earlier he got to phone call someone who had him interested in a way for some quite a time now, and the truth is he hoped the appointed place of their random meeting would be in a lucky way - the current city Yamcha got to set his foot in. Though it would be impossible (almost) for two guys totally unknowing each other besides for one phone call that was a complete mistaken number, though they did get to have each others' names in it, Yamcha still hoped he'd be able to see the guy named as Renuo, so he said he's called, here at this lands. "Damn... I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, you don't just meet people anywhere you want unless you have instant transmittion or something similar... Oh well." Yamcha decided to keep on going around the city in hope to find something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 am

Closing his cell phone Renuo sighed, the phone beeped softly as he turned it off for now.

"I wont be needing that for awhile..."
He said to himself as he walked in the sea of people surrounding him, blending in like any other person. His coat flapped in the wind almost like a cape as he walked onwards, some people around him stared at him while the women gawked at his face while talking rapidly to they're friends. He had always been different because of his eye and hair color, he had always been the 'Handsome popular boy' when he had been younger in high school and even now in his own personal life it still happened.

At the moment he had taken all other surroundings besides himself from his mind, the phone call he just had was an interesting one. He had accidentally dialed the wrong number on his cell phone only minutes ago and spoke with an interesting man named Yamcha, they had a small conversation and decided to meet each other since coincidentally they were in the same city.

As he walked forward Renuo heard a recently familiar voice ahead of him, pushing his arms forward he swept through the crowd ahead of him to find a black haired young man with a strange martial arts outfit upon himself.

"This might be him." He thought to himself as he walked forward until he was only a mere five feet away from the man, now he asked. "Excuse me." He said out loud now with his deep commanding voice. "Are you Yamcha?"
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:57 am

The human warrior was advancing through the large crowd of people, getting further towards the shop he planned to go to in the first place, closing his phone after a rather different conversation a few good minutes ago. He thought he was alone, until he could feel something different in the air. This burning kind of Ki he was feeling was one of a kind, never did he think he'd meet that kind of Ki type in his life. That strange reading of power he got in his mind due to his sensing abilities, it was rather strong for a human, or maybe it wasn't a human at all. This reading was as blazing as the sun's heat, so he thought, but at the same time different then that, something Yamcha couldn't really explain with mere words. Having not much to do anyway, the Z Fighter kept on walking, not being able to free himself from that strong hold of Ki he was just able to catch.

"(Argh! What's this Ki I'm feeling? Who might it be? Coming from behind... Who is that person?)" The bandit thought in his mind, until in a mere second, a familiar voice interfered with his pointless thoughts of feeling Ki. "Excuse me, are you Yamcha?" The voice asked. The human warrior turned to his back to see a young-looking man with a black cape, golden colored hair and orange eyes.

The only thought that went through this guy's mind currently was one word. "(Cool.)" He looked on the man who was standing right in-front of him, wondering if that's the same guy he thinks he actually is. No one can guess until they try, that's what he told himself as he looked upon him. "Yeah, that's me. You're Renuo, right?" Turns out after all. mistaken numbers in phones might get you to an interesting situation you've never thought you'd end up in, supposing this is the case of these two warriors who met each other completely in a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:08 am

(lol nice one, "Cool")

A smile grew upon his face as the young man answered that he was indeed Yamcha, he had not expected him to look so young and timid. Although he was clothed much differently then Yamcha he felt a small connection, the man seemed to be nice enough on the phone to have a decent conversation with.

"Indeed I am, Yamcha."
He extended his hand out towards Yamcha to reveal he was wearing something similar to a business suit underneath his coat. Some people around them looked at the pair with wondering eyes, the words could be stripped from them easily. 'Are these two friends? No it must be some kind of business, drug dealing or something...' Looking as if from two different worlds both Renuo and Yamcha together was not a common sight.

Shrugging the people around him off his mind he kept his hand out waiting for Yamcha's response to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:18 am

After hearing the comment the man called Renuo gave him, Yamcha showed a grin upon his face. Most humans around would currently think that the business man gave his client a positive answer whenever it was for requesting help about different life matters or for drugs. But Yamcha, living in the desert off people's belongings, stealing everything they had on them when they passed through his desert, learned how to ignore such comments directed to him or to his comrades without much problem. It was easy. "Indeed I am, Yamcha." The man with the strange Ki reading said, extending his hand towards the Z Fighter, probably an attempt to shake hands with the guy. To him, Renuo looked like a fairly friendly and loyal person who would stand in for fights alongside his comrades in any case, so he guessed. No one can predict that guy's fantasies inside his head.

An unexpected behavior of someone who just a minute ago was completely stressed by an unknown Ki that he sensed was given right after the man gave his second comment before the human bandit could give his next one. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he smiled, though Yamcha could tell that Renuo was interrupted by the other people's comments about these two complete random people. It's a shame Yamcha never bothered to dress in a different way when going around in cities to buy supplies.

"Yeah, nice'ta meet'cha!" He said grabbing onto Renuo's hand forcefully, shaking it in a friendly way. Yamcha was once a baseball player, and shaking hands with rival team members was something pretty common, as well as smacking into each others' chest when scoring a point. Wait, no, that's Tag Tennis... Doesn't matter. "Strange way of meeting you, huh. You live by?" The human warrior asked.
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 am

As the man grasped his hand he felt the tight squeeze that a warrior would give, looking up to the man's eyes for the first time he could see that Yamcha had been through many battle in his life some probably very recent to this point of time. As he lessened his grip upon the mans hand he nodded politely before releasing completely and putting his hand back into his front pant pocket.

"Yes, it's truly strangest way I have met a person so far in my lifetime."
He jested with a small smile still on his lips, although from different worlds people can get along with each other. Looking around now at the staring crowd walking past him he turned his head toward Yamcha, putting out his hand once again into the air although now it was a gesture of forward. "Come with me Yamcha, let's talk somewhere a bit more private then these busy streets."

Turning his back in the man after telling him to follow, Renuo walked through the sea of people until he reached a shined black Volvo in the street. The vehicle was much out of place from the other car's which were either rusted or about three different colors.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:56 am

It wasn't surprising for the bandit to hear that this man had a very strange time meeting Yamcha, the same going for him. Mostly, people who meet that way just happen to not know anything what to speak of, but that conversation was probably saved thanks to those two people having great sense of communication with others, while for the Z Fighter it was by nature, knowing many people in the past and making friends with all sorts of people, both children and adults of any kind. Even though, even to the Z Fighter it was a weird moment when he got to meet Renuo, the currently highly respected person by the bandit. If he would be informed of Yamcha's current doing for living, who knows what his response would be, but the guess of the human at that time was simply that he'll accept it gladly and reply casually.

The two moved over to Renuo's car, which was as fancy as Yamcha imagined it would be. A black Volvo on the street, perfectly clean and showing no signs of damage. It was kind of nice, the bandit thought of stealing that object from the man, but regretted over it soon after. As the two started to get further to Renuo's house, Yamcha suddenly was caught up in a strange thought that kept him busy for a small while.

"(Wait a second... What am I doing here? I shouldn't be following this guy right now! I should be shopping so I could get back to Puar! Oh man, this guy sure is powerful... Only his aura says it all.)" The warrior thought to himself as he looked outside the window. To make the conversation a bit more 'alive' although there wasn't one for the small while, the long haired bandit decided to give off a small comment, probably a compliment. "Nice car. How'd you get that?" He asked, hoping that wasn't too stupid of him to ask.
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:13 am

Renuo smiled as Yamcha eyed the Volvo with anticipation, the wind blew towards they're direction as they entered the vehicle. Pulling a onyx black key from his pocket Renuo started the engine and pulled out of the street and drove off, the speed that he drove off tho was about twenty miles faster then they were supposed to go with the speed signs were telling them to go. But this was how he liked it, fast and in control was his style in his life.

Looking over at Yamcha he smiled at the compliment and nervousness he seemed to give off in the car. "Thanks, it's something my family gave me for my twenty-fourth birthday some while ago." He chuckled at the thought of it. "Although I have no idea how they obtained it with they're means of purchase." Leaving the statement at that Renuo pushed his foot down on the pedal and sped the Volvo some miles higher passing on coming cars with ease until they reached large three story house on the edge of town.

"Welcome to my home." He said as he pressed a small button on the steering wheel causing both front doors to slide upwards without touch, Renuo then proceeded to step out of the Volvo waiting for Yamcha.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 am

"Oh, that's how... Well, your parents must have been rich to get you this thing." The human warrior replied as he smacked the car's side gently, not wanting to ruin that expensive thing. If something bad might happen, he and Renuo would probably become enemies, only because Yamcha did a foolish doing that costed him in friendship with a great guy that would indeed come in handy in the future when the bandit would need his help, most likely anytime soon now. The human was able to sense once again that his new friend's energy signal was weird, stranger than most of the energies he caught up to this moment. It disturbed his comfortableness although the car's seats were indeed something else, but he still felt something was kind of strange about this guy.

Eventually, the two arrived at Renuo's home. "Welcome to my home." The guy said politely, introducing Yamcha to his large home, something most people would be to find surprising yet awakening feelings of envy towards the handsome guy. To Yamcha, this was like entering a whole different universe. Never did he think he'd get inside such a house without breaking into it.

It shouldn't have got up to Yamcha though. He's living in a large house himself, tough it's not as nearly as impressive as Renuo's. When you consider working on the house, Yamcha might be able to show off a better house than his new friend. "This is your house? All this is your house?"
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Looking upon his home he chuckled from Yamcha's reaction, whether from the envy or surprise it was humerus to him. "Why yes it is but it is only a summer home, my actual home is much larger then this one." He presented as he walked forward signaling his new friend to follow him, now to the front door he pressed a small white button that blended right into the wall. A voice then rang from above while a small camera zoomed itself on the two men.

"Ah master Renuo, welcome home."
A gruff yet kind sounding man's voice spoke from the intercom. Renuo smiled at the sound of the man's voice waving at the camera for a small moment.

"Thank you David, it's nice to hear your voice again." he said with some glee in his voice, it was as if they had not spoken in some while. "Would you mind opening the door for my friend and I? Also can you prepare some refreshments for us as well, it would be wonderful of you if you did so."

The doors then opened inward to a reveal black marble floor with a deep orange color on the walls, the furniture seemed mostly of black leather but some were of what seemed soft white fur. "Your refreshments will be done momentary master Renuo, welcome home. Please you and your guest should relax yourselves." After that the intercom shut off and some cutting and pouring could now be heard but Renuo took no notice and took a few steps inside letting Yamcha have a clear path.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:20 am

At that point, when Renuo made his way to let Yamcha enter, he surprisingly wasn't there already, in fact... He was already inside this 'mansion', checking the white fur hung upon the orange walls, which showed how rich this guy really is. The human bandit was deeply impressed by the work of art, but never liked the idea of the hunt thing, taking the white fur of an animal and making it into a decoration. And yet, although this went wrong, Yamcha was still completely stunned by the appearance of this house, not only from the inside but from the outside too. Plus, Renuo mentioned it being a substitute to his real house, being a lot larger and probably - fancier as well. "Wow... That's something." He mumbled to himself as the strange look in the eyes stared at the black marble.

The voices that actually belonged to the tools David used to prepare the feast for the two young persons that met in a totally wrong way was something Yamcha couldn't ignore, unlike his current host Renuo. Not really knowing how far the kitchen is, the human was still able to activate his sense of smell well enough to get the scent of cooking David prepared. It was pretty good, actually, not half bad at all.

"Man, your assistant sure is a good guy. Mind if I take him away for some time?" Yamcha literally meant stealing David from Renuo after he leaves, but really felt bad about that. He simply chuckled after his own comment.
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:09 am

"No, I'm sorry that you cannot." Renuo chuckled as he pulled off his jacket and set it to one of three leather arm chairs, he watched Yamcha examine the room in awe. "It would be very difficult for you to bring David with you on your travels because he can only live here" He smiled and snapped his fingers in the air causing the speakers of the house to crackle before a voice was heard. "David can you please enter the room to introduce yourself?" he asked the un-seen man who took no time at all to respond.

"Of course master Renuo, I'll be right there." The voice said before a door to the far right wall opened and a floating orb of metal appeared. The orb had a large blue glass center while five mechanical arms were stretched out from the main body, one of them extended it's self towards Yamcha. "It's a pleasure master Yamcha, I am known as David at this house hold of master Renuo."

Now chuckling a bit louder then before at what seemed a personal joke, Renuo spoke once again. "As you see he's my mechanical butler so even if you did take him with you he would not be able to do much without the proper tools and machinery at this house"
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:35 am

Unfortunately, Yamcha was not even half shocked by the butler's weird appearance, he was simply surprised to see it was actually a robot with a mind of its own. He seemed to be a very polite and well trained-to-be-a-butler robot though, Yamcha couldn't really decide whenever this was advanced technology or a human's mind sacrificed itself for the matter of helping this young man, making this thing the bandit just happened to meet not a robot but a cyborg. He gladly shook hands with it with no shocking comment. "Yeah, glad to meet'cha! Mind preparing some meat for me?" He said, laughing a little bit after but actually meaning it. He wanted to have meat, no one can stop a human's needs after all, what can we do? The reason Yamcha had no problem meeting that robotic person was because his earlier experience of fighting cyborg gangsters who almost killed him and Puar together.

Waiting for David's response, Yamcha followed Renuo, trying to lighten up the small conversation the two had recently to a point where it wouldn't be boring. The Z Fighter had no idea in the first place why was he dragged to this man's summer house in the first place, but a random guess would be that because he found Yamcha interesting and speaking with him wouldn't do much damage. That's how it went at Yamcha's side at the very least.

And so, following his host, the bandit tried to think of something reasonable the two can speak of. He wondered how did Renuo being only 24 get all this things in his substitute house, or at the very least what's he doing for a living, or what his parents does. The problem about that question was, if Yamcha asks his new friend might answer but reply with a back question as well, and if he'll tell him he's actually living off people's belongings and being a bandit in Diablo Desert, either he'll laugh, not believe him or lose faith in him. Yamcha wouldn't know, Renuo did seem like he likes Yamcha, even if only a little bit. "So, uhh... Is that David guy a cyborg or a real one hundred percent robot?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 am

The butler laughed at Yamcha's hearty response before releasing his hand, his sensors indicated that this man has not been living all that decently recently. Giving educated guesses that he maybe living on the streets, in the wild, a run down house, etc. His glass center blinked for a moment processing on what meat to make for the young man, after a few seconds the light went back to it's blue color.
"Of course sir, it will be done momentary!" He said turning back to the door floating towards it his lights blinked on and off yet again for only second this time around. "I shall make it a medium rare steak for you sir, please inform me if you want any sauces or spices added onto it." And with that he went through the door to the other room and closed the door softly, leaving the two alone yet again.

Smiling at his butlers appearance Renuo watched the machine leave, it was always a joy to see David in this home. After a moment he looked back at the young man Yamcha examining him, he seemed to have a very strong body that he must have fought many beings in his life. Although this was not for certain the Primo wanted to test how strong he was with a spar, but that would have to wait. They would eat and then he would ask, he was always to fight when full then starving.

He had no idea he was spacing out into his own personal zone for some minutes before Yamcha spoke up to him. He almost did not catch what he said, shaking his head Renuo smiled gently at the man.
"No, not one-hundred percent, David is about I should say.... ninety five percent robot and five percent human." Renuo answered him with a calm response. "You see he was human only a single year ago, but being at the age he was David fell into an illness and was on the verge of losing his life." He explained this calmly and slowly, so Yamcha could understand every detail. "My whole family enjoyed David's presence with his joyful attitude so we decided to ask him if he wanted to stay with our family forever. Of course we told him how we would do this and he answered almost immediately that he would, and so after a few months here is the result."

Now sitting down one of his leather arm chairs Renuo put his hands together in patience and calmality. "His brain is inside of the machine controlling it to every extent of it and some parts of this house, we only have four other butlers and maids like David in our whole family."

(Wow, that was a decently long one)
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 am

"Yeah, I'd like some spices. Jus' make it the best way you can! Spices and salt, put whatever ingredient you think would go good on it! Gosh, I'm starving..." Yamcha really did allow himself to feel as comfortable as if it was his own home. He was after all, a guest there, and by the looks of things they treat guests perfectly, at Renuo's house that means. So, without further interference, the bandit ordered a feast for probably himself, knowing that this mechanical servant would take care of his master as well, providing him a large part of the meal as well. Dishes around this house must have been great, that's what Yamcha thought to himself.

He was satisfied to be hosted at such a good place, but was amazed by how much money this Renuo guy has, actually being able to buy all this stuff. As mentioned before, by the young man, this wasn't his property but his family's, so it's most likely to be years of work to create such a large house with so many functions and decorations hanged all over the place. It didn't disturb Yamcha, but he was able to feel a small amount of envy waking up inside of him. While he's at it, he thought of stealing a part of this house for himself, as Kung Pao wasn't as nearly as advanced as this mansion thing. "Hey, I like your assistant. He's a good fellow. You were saying?" Then, the desert bandit heard out Renuo's story about this cyborg butler.

Listening closely and carefully to every detail mentioned in the man's story about his faithful assistant, butler and probably a life-time partner, just like Puar is to Yamcha but in a rather different way, the bandit could understand what's going on with lives of rich people like those. Even they get struck by diseases from time to time and are forced to commit inhuman steps just to stay alive and help those they care about. Yamcha of course, never intended on doing such a thing, nor would he need to, so he told himself to ensure his confidence. "Wow, that's one heck of a story. This man looks like he's been through a lot. He served your parent too, right?" The bandit gave his own comment after trying to understand the story to the fullest, getting it as if David was a butler for Renuo's family for a long time, actually committing body transformation in order to help the group of people.

He felt somewhat sorry for the guy. Working all day out of his free will is something hard to find, loyal servants that is. But in this case, it seemed less than a servant to Yamcha, but more like a friend, a really close friend that would do anything for you. "Y'know, I have that kind of guy too. Taking care of my needs and stuff... He's left back at my own place, I should return there soon. Promised I'd be back sooner than usual."

Meanwhile at Kung Pao...
"Atchoo!!" The small cat Puar, Yamcha's closest friend and life-time partner sneezed to the cold feeling of being talked about by somebody. He guessed for the first of course, this person might be either his Lord Yamcha or his bully friend Oolong. "I wonder how's Lord Yamcha doing..." He told himself while waiting.

(This is a long post. XD)
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:18 am

(sorry I took so long, internet problems, I'm going to keep this one short if you don't since I'm a bit tired.)

Nodding to the man Renuo smiled as he thought of how long David has been working in the family, even before he himself was born the man had continued to help his own parents. "Indeed he has, he started to work for my family since he was eighteen and well.." He chuckled a bit thinking how much time has passed since then. "It has been quite a long while since it was that point of time."

Looking back towards Yamcha, Renuo began to understand that the two of them were probably more alike then he could imagine. They both had life long partners that would do anything for them, not only partners but friends. "Well since you promised your friend that you would be home somewhat early how about we take the food to go and leave towards your home?" He asked his new friend with a warm smile, he would like to see how Yamcha lived instead of staying in the home he had been in for some months now. This might bring some fun into his life after some years of complete boredom with his family.

A chime went off then filling the room with a slight shiver. "Ah perfect timing." Renuo said as he walked towards the door and spoke. "David, small change in plans!" He called through the wooden door for his butler to hear. The robotic man did not take any moment to spare to respond to his young master.

"Yes? What would the changes be master Renuo?" David asked in wonder.

"I need the food ready to go for travel as Yamcha and I will be leaving in a moment, but please do leave the drinks for us so we can have something on the way."
He told the butler as he into the kitchen as two glasses full of a pure golden liquid were filled.

"Here you are master Renuo, the Mongola specialty for both of you. I'll have the food stored in the vehicle momentarly."
He told Renuo before going back to the food leaving Renuo walking back to Yamcha with the two glasses.

"Thank you again David" He smiled as he walked through the open door way and closed the door with his foot before reaching Yamcha again. "Here you are." He chuckled as he handed his friend the glass before taking a sip of his own.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:19 am

Yamcha was indeed able to find a great and mostly suitable way to get himself into trouble with the current state he was put into all thanks to his friend Renuo with the idea of going over to the bandit's house. Wanting to let his friend know that it really isn't necessary at all to go right now, or more like it would put Yamcha's reputation in danger if they head out to his house. The size and style of the house didn't worry the Z Fighter at all in this topic, but the fact that simply from realizing where he lives, Renuo would soon guess Yamcha's way of living, in the desert that is. Where you can't really find many animals to hunt down, what can you do there, or most likely where would you get money from? It's a long way from Diablo Desert to the city the two men found themselves in. This was about to turn pretty bad for Yamcha, yet funny in a way for other who might be watching this current scene in this place.

Stretching out his arm in attempt to stop Renuo from telling his faithful butler to pack up the food in preparation to head outside, Yamcha's hesitation stopped him a second away from his friend's shoulder, missing his target in a shameful way. This mistake isn't something most warriors would find themselves committing by either on purpose or as a mistake, not to mention that the bandit was a fighter for quite a long time now, accompanying Son Goku and his friends on their encounters in the world, though taking a complete support role soon after Goku became an adult. Not that it really mattered now. "Ahh, wait a sec..." The warrior mumbled as he missed Renuo's shoulder only in a small distance, not really feeling like standing up from his chair, either because it was comfortable or for a different reason, no one but Yamcha himself would know.

And so, Renuo was successfully able to call his butler and tell him of his next command, as well as probably destination. "David, small change in plans! I need the food ready to go for travel as Yamcha and I will be leaving in a moment, but please do leave the drinks for us so we can have something on the way." Right after a small amount of time, Yamcha found himself holding a glass containing some golden liquid. Hearing out what David said, this thing is called a 'Mongola specialty' drink thing, so the bandit could understand. Not having much choices left now, the Z Fighter had to find a good enough excuse to cover up his career as a desert bandit (if you can actually call that a career), or at the worst case, get Renuo lost in the desert by 'mistake' and end up accompanying him back to the city. But something about that guy's aura simply interrupted Yamcha's personal intentions and he simply took a small sip from his glass, ignoring his thoughts of being disposed anytime sooner now.

"(This is just great...)" Trying to lighten up the conversation, after agreeing finally to going to his place to meet Puar (since after all, he promised to come back earlier than usual), the bandit came up with a completely random topic as a way to let time pass while the two wait for David to stop packing up. Yamcha looked a bit nervous, no wonder though. "So, uhh... What's this thing? I think it contains alcohol, right?" Yup, completely random.
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:24 am

(Again I'm going to make some of the next posts short because I want to start rping on the site with others, I hope that is fine with you Yamcha)

A smile reached the ends of his face as Renuo shook his head to Yamcha's comment on the beverage, it was laughable that he thought it had alcohol in it's mixture. The drink had been been something his great grandfather had made by incident when making a fiest for the entire family.

"No no, there is no alcohol inside of this." He said smoothly raising his cup into the air into the light. "It is a mixture of natural fruit juices with a combination of honey found only in a bee hive in the far south." He explained as he heard the bell ring from the speakers. "Well it seems everything has been prepared for our travel." He said as he treaded the marble floor to the door with the glass cup still in his hand.

"Don't worry, you can bring it with."
He chuckled as he opened the door to find a normal human butler putting the packages of food into the back seat of the vehicle.
"Thank you Joseph, that will be all for today."

The butler known as Joseph bowed in pleasantry to Renuo before speaking. "Thank you young master, I'll be on my way then." He calmly spoke and walked off into the house through another side door.

Now opening the driver seat door Renuo set the glass down in a holder before seating himself inside waiting for his friend to come.
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 am

(I often match my posts to my friends'. I don't mind if it's shorter.)

Yamcha was quite intrigued by the strange drink he was served by his new friend. A special drink formed of fruit juices and special ultra rare honey isn't something you get to drink everyday. He quickly took a long sip and simply finished the whole drink, every single drop of liquid that (has used to be) was found inside the glass, reacting as if he was drinking something that contained alcohol. The bandit liked to show off the casual wild type of person, enjoying whatever you can to the fullest that is, and there indeed was something he was to enjoy. "Woo man!! This really is great! Hehe, tell your David guy he's great." He said as he grinned towards his smiling friend, as the call for the two quickly came so they would be able to start moving away to Yamcha's place. Now this, really gave Yamcha the creeps, remembering they're going to find out what this Z Fighter is doing for a living.

Refusing almost completely impolitely to enter the car... "Yeah, well, not this time. I have my own ride, ya see?" ... Yamcha grabbed out of his pocket a small capsule. Once he clicked it and threw it to the ground his motorcycle appeared. The bandit hoped on the bike and started driving, leading the small gang towards the vast desert Yamcha and Puar reigns over - Diablo Desert.

During the way, Puar was able to communicate with Yamcha and decided to come whenever he sees the motorcycle leading a fancy car, so the bandit told the small cat. As the two were driving in the desert, the Z Fighter finally decided to carry out his plan. He slowly stopped his motorcycle in hopes Renuo's car would stop too after seeing his friend backed into a corner with his bike. From small familiarity with this highly nice guy, Yamcha guessed the man would offer him a ride in his own car, but to prevent that Yamcha carried out with the plan as quickly as possible. "... Sorry Renuo, it looks like we won't be passing from here. Not you at the very least." The bandit showed his true nature, as he held his sword, prepared to fight his friend, hopefully forcing him out of his car if he won't go out by himself.
Back to top Go down
Renuo

Renuo

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:59 am

Renuo watched as Yamcha took out a small capsule from his pocket and threw it to the ground causing a small concealed explosion to happen. The young Primo had seen Capsule Corp tech many times before and smiled to see Yamcha had something from the industry as well. "Very well." He chuckled. "Let us go." He said before shutting the Volvo's door, letting Yamcha lead the way to his home.

He followed the young man for some while, this told Renuo that he had to do much to live having to travel this far for previsions. "He must care for his friend a great deal." He thought smiling to himself. He always liked to make kind friends instead of the selfish greedy one's that try to communicate with him on a normal basis.

After an hour or so Yamcha's bike started to slow down until it was about at a complete stop, stopping as well and getting out Renuo went to see if he needed any help. After all they could just put the bike into capsule form while Yamcha rode with him once again, but instead the young man took out his sword and in a way threatened Renuo.

But the young master only smiled as he watched the bandit, he had wanted a chance to fight him considering his great strength. With a sigh Renuo reached into his pockets and pulled out two black gloves with metal innings attached to them, in the center if each glove the number I stood out more then anything. "You know Yamcha..." He began to say as he pulled his gloves onto his hands, stretching them out so they wouldn't be loose or uncomfortable. "From the time I shook your hand..." He said with a calm and slow voice as he raised his hand in front of him, letting a bright flame consume his fist. "I wanted to fight you." He smiled at the bandit and readied his senses for him.

Ki 350

(Right after I said "I wanted to fight you." I heard in my mind some rock battle music coming on lol)
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:25 am

It was pretty surprising for Yamcha to see that his friend's weapon of choice were simply black gloves that didn't seem so advanced nor do they seem threatening in any way, giving Yamcha a great advantage of confidence in this fight, of course. He charged head on towards his opponent aiming to attack him using his sword, not taking many light chances of Renuo beating him up. He wanted to make sure he's going to win this fight, though he did not use his full force on this fight, for a certain reason that held him from off from unleashing his full might upon Renuo, but something was for sure. This fight wasn't going to be so easy for the golden haired person, though unsure what Renuo's skills might be. Yamcha guessed because of the glance earlier, his rich friend is indeed capable of fighting for himself and not letting all his sidekicks and butlers to take care of him when it comes to being a real man. On top of that, he looked like a Pyrokinesis master, something you don't get to see everyday. But obviously there was something way more than that to Renuo's attacks. Head on, the bandit charged towards his friend.

"Don't give me that! I've had just about enough 'fa you, but 'em up! Hiyaah!!" He shouted as he jumped into the air with his sword facing his back, prepared to land a powerful slash right before getting closer to Renuo, close enough to slash at his head. If this ultra predictable attack manages to get a full hit, then the human fighter is in great luck! And if not, then oh well, this was expected. Yamcha of course had a plan to backfire his own attack in case the opponent knows how to block a direct hit from a sword. At the very least, as obvious as this one.

Charging head on without thinking, Yamcha didn't even bother putting in some of his Ki into his sword, simply making his attack normal damaging, something not most fighters would consider a move to put in a battle, especially something like that, between two friends. At the meanwhile while the Z Fighter was charging head on, the cat Puar was able to see his master Yamcha fighting from far away... "Ah, Yamcha!" ... And quickly shaped himself into a car and rushed to the area, though pretty slowly. He aimed to aid his master in actually smashing into Renuo while in car form.

Starting Ki: 500 (Gohan put this out this against me while I started with 150. You look like a decent player, this should be enough to satisfy you).
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 am

... Wow ...

Both...

PL: 43,056.
Zenni: 25,000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yamcha vs. Renuo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamcha vs. Renuo   Yamcha vs. Renuo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamcha vs. Renuo
Page 1 of 1