Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squalo

Squalo

Life Empty
PostSubject: Life   Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:02 am

Life... Squalo had been thinking about this particular thing many times. Life was so short especially for people that have strong ki energy. Usually people like him were killed in action. Should he kill innocent people even though they had their own life. He wasn't sure anymore what the reason to live was. He took off his fake arm and looked up at the full moon. Not sure if he wanted to continue killing people. He knew that his mind was unstable. It was like he had two different people crammed up inside of him. He would have to control all of his mind instead of only 50% if he wanted to continue living. His unstable side would grow stronger if there were many strong people around him, if he got hurt or if he saw blood.

The long haired warrior had to train himself so he could keep his calm like he was currently. He got up, still looking at the full moon. He was thinking different things at the same time. He was confused. Squalo jumped in the air as high as possible. He left a crater where he had jumped from. The sword master's aura started flaring around him. His aura was the light in the darkness that lit the starless skies. He stopped staring at the moon and put his fake hand back where it was supposed to be. He flew through the open sky at a great speed. Looking at the many weak creatures under him.

In about an hour he arrived at the place. It was a large waterfall. This is where many strong people trained. He took his shirt off and Squalo moved towards the waterfall. The long haired sword master started meditating on top of a rock. He sat exactly where the water from he waterfall would hit him. The pain of the kiloliters of water dropping on his back spread throughout his entire body. His eyes grew wide and the evil grin spread across his face. That's when he went on a rampage...

------------Squalo's mind---------------
Squalo started slipping away from consciousness. His world was filled with black... He couldn't see anything, not even his own hands that were shaking in front of himself. He the ocean and heard it too. The ocean had to be somewhere nearby him. A bright light then filled Squalo's eyes. The sword master started blinking and then put his hands in front of his eyes. The moment the light disappeared he was levitating on top of an ocean. The sky was beautifully blue and the ocean's sound made Squalo nervous. Then he saw a man in front of him. That terrifying man...

The man that had made Squalo like this, the man that made him hate and fear this world. The man that gave him this power. The man who Squalo hated the most.

"Scontro di Squalo!" Exclaimed the battle hardened warrior.

His sword ripped through the large ocean. He smashed his sword into the professor. Blood flew everywhere through the air. Squalo started breathing heavily. He did not know what was happening and fell down. He felt the water making him wet. He then started choking. His eyes then opened and he resurfaced.
-----------------Reality-------------------
He was in the lake near the waterfall. Looking around Squalo noticed that everyone was dead. All of them had been cut open and their guts were all over the ground. He looked at his sword and blood was on it.

Squalo got out of the ground, water still dripping off of him. e flew away at a great speed. People were lying dead on the ground for miles away. He did not want to kill anymore. He only wanted to protect the people that were precious to him. Who he did not have at the moment.

Something them hit him. There was a large explosion and Squalo was send towards the ground. He quickly got up and saw that an android was standing there.

"I am T.A.I. I have come... to exterminate you!" Said the android.

T.A.I raced towards Squalo and smashed his fist into Squalo's cheek. The sword master was send flying through the air. It took about 15 seconds before Squalo actually hit the ground. The long haired warrior slowly got up. Not a single scratch on him.

"Well well, what do you know...You can actually throw a decent punch if you feel like it," Said Squalo who still remained his calm.

If he actually had gotten hurt his unstable side would already have taken over. The swords man rushed forward with a great speed and cut the android easily into two pieces. Squalo turned his back to the death android and walked away...

Word count:789
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 am

Squalo, you can't be at two places at once.
You're currently having a battle with Goten, if you could be I'd be inviting you to a thread.
Back to top Go down
Squalo

Squalo

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:26 am

Crap, forgot about that >.>
Can this be graded after I finished by BB with Goten?
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:35 am

I suppose so.
By the way, you have 771 words here, not 789.
Back to top Go down
Squalo

Squalo

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 am

Weird, cuz my word counter says it has 789 words

Edit: I just used a different word count tool and it said 772

Last edited by Squalo on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : >.>)
Back to top Go down
Yamcha

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:07 am

Well, seems like it's okay, though... XD

It won't be rated until you finish your current thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life
Page 1 of 1