Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gohan

Gohan

[SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus Empty
PostSubject: [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus   [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:08 pm

"What? ... Nucleus? ... It's been nearly a year ... Where've you been ... Friend?" Gohan thought, muttering some of the words accidentally out loud. "NUCLEUS! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! I CAN SENSE YOU! Come down here and let's spar... OR maybe you could tell me where you went?" Gohan said, grinning in the direction where he could sense a power level.
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

PostSubject: Re: [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus   [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 pm

Nucleus falls out of the trees, a bit weak, he manages to get up and dust himself off "Oh, its you. I've been having problems that took me out of commission for quite a bit, but its nothing now, I'm just recovering." Nucleus noted as he looked up at Gohan "So, if your here to spar me, you already know my powerlevel hasn't budged." he waited for Gohan to say something, it was obvious everything was alot bigger then him, again.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus   [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:23 pm

"I don't mind... I'll go easy on you? ..." Gohan grinned then got into a rather serious looking fighting stance. "You go first," he stated.
Back to top Go down
Nucleus

PostSubject: Re: [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus   [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Nucleus nodded "I suppose." said Nucleus as he wasted no time to get into battle stance because he required a change in position, he rolled behind an obstacle, a tree he had fallen out of earlier. Then he used his speed in order to try and appear behind Gohan as quickly as his weakened body allowed him to do so, then attempted a sweep kick to his back leg in order to throw him off balance. With this done he then aimed an axe kick towards the back of his leg trying to knock him forward, he didn't have his power but he still had some of his technique and had improved upon it.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus   [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:11 am

Nucleus:

PL: 3,600.
Zenni: 2,000.

Gotta cancel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus   [SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPAR!] Gohan VS. Nucleus
Page 1 of 1