Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta
Vegeta

Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Empty
PostSubject: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:20 am

Lord Grinite had just received word that one of his U.C.A members wants to have a Death Match for Lord Grinite's 1 Star Black Starred Dragonball. "This idiot doesn't know what he is in for, I have been informed by one of my servants that he is a Legendary Saiyan, well I am a Legendary Super Saiyan!" Lord Grinite yelled, then laughed, he better get here soon or I am going to explode!" Lord Grinite shouted again.

Lord Grinite started walking around on the beach where his fellow UCA member will die.

(If I kill you or you kill me, the one that dies must go to HFIL and post a training segment there and then come back as soon as possible before the Saga starts, then we will have to put aside our differences and fight together, then we can fight for another ball. That sound good?)
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 pm

(Sounds ok.)

Rampoh was flying over the Earth, when he saw the saiyan about 20 feet under him. He landed inf ront of 'Grinite', blowing him some meters away. 'Heh...' Rampoh said. 'So you're the one who got the Black Starred Dragon Balls, aren't you?' He laughed, while looking against the saiyan. 'Bad thing is that i might have to kill you. Get ready!!' Rampoh yelled, transforming into his FSSJ form, and dashed towards the saiyan, delivering some swift kicks against him. 'Oh, come on!! I don't have time for this! ILL JUST FINISH IT RIGHT NOW!!' He then screamed, drawing his Sword in the air, and throwing it against Grinite.

Ki used in Kicks: 50,000
Z-Sword Slash: 500,000
Damage Done: 550,000
Ki Left: 905,163

'This'll be over before you get to response!!' He laughed cockily, continuing his kick barrage.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:56 am

Oh f**k.

Alright I am dead. Take the other ball as well man, I cannot be bothered fighting you again.

Lord Grinite fell to the ground after the Z Sword had pierced his heart. "No, take the balls, I will meet you again Lord Rampoh" Lord Grinite said before his body turned to nothing. Lord Grinite was now to meet Dabura in the depths of hell.

Lord Rampoh: 1 and 2 star BS DB's Gained
Lord Grinite: Pass to hell gained.

Good battle doode.

-_-
Back to top Go down
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:31 pm

lol, i'm sorry for the overkill, yo xD It was christmas night when i wrote it, didn't have time to continue it. Next time will be a real fight, i promise.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:03 am

Thats fine man, dont worry bout' it. Good luck with the collection of the other BS DB's. I will go after the Earth ones when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 pm

You do realize that Rampoh gets 2 Battle Point and Grinite gets 1....?
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 am

Forgot about that lol.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:34 am

... You're welcome? -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!   Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Grinite vs Lord Rampoh- DeathMatch For The 1 Starred Black Star Dragonball!
Page 1 of 1