Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caleb (W.I.P)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb

Caleb

Caleb (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Caleb (W.I.P)   Caleb (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:28 am

Character you wish to be(name): Caleb Orekami

Characters Gender:Male

Character's Race: Legendary Saiyan

Powerlevel: 600

Zenni: 500

Alignment: Evil

Character's appearance (image): Caleb (W.I.P) Angel10

Height: 6'1

Hair Color: red

Eye Color: Blue

Side Note: None

Characters Techniques:

Shinsei- A red ball of ki forms in caleb's hands and he can fire it of at an enemy. The accuracy depends on the speed and range of the attack. Range obviously dealing with how close the opponent is

Supa-Shinsei- 1 large ball of red ki form in each hand and he forms them together into his hand, or he commonly uses them to fire off at 2 enemies at once splitting their power up between the opponents and the accuracy is based on where the opponent is related to him.

Planet you want to start on: Planet Vegeta

Characters story: Caleb was born on planet vegeta like most of his race, at a young age he was chose to be sent to a distant planet who inhabitants resembled bear like creature. His father was a proud saiyan warrior and fought valiantly even if he lacked in the power area compared to most saiyans. This led him to commonly be brought to planet vegeta near death and beaten. That old saying "Every time a saiyan almost dies they get stronger" doesnt seem to apply to him as his father hadnt went up in 100 PL for over 30 years and his powerlevel rested at a sound 2000. When caleb returned to planet vegeta after hving enslaved the populace of the planet he was sent to his father raised him for many years to come, but while on that planet caleb found he had power beyond other saiyans of his age.

As time progressed and caleb grew older his PL stayed the same i was still higher then his fellow saiyans but it hadnt grown since he was the age of 14. He was at stable 600 Powerlever. He was pleased with this since he was still stronger then most so it didnt bother him but it bothered his father plenty. Caleb's father had found it disturbing that caleb gained no PL but he figured in the end of it all that it was just a phase of his own saiyan powers that caleb might be progressing through. So at the age of 25 caleb began to ready himself for his next journey to more distant planets and to destroy distance enemies.

BB

Last edited by Caleb on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Caleb (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb (W.I.P)   Caleb (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:12 am

Im guessing your not finished. Post when it is done.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
King Vegeta

Caleb (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb (W.I.P)   Caleb (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:17 am

If may say..that pic is bad =.=
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

Caleb (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb (W.I.P)   Caleb (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 am

k done
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Caleb (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb (W.I.P)   Caleb (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:53 am

Work on the grammar and spelling a bit and I can see you becoming a great member. Your BB will be with King Vegeta. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
King Vegeta

Caleb (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb (W.I.P)   Caleb (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 am

Beginner battle with me.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

Caleb (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb (W.I.P)   Caleb (W.I.P) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:23 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caleb (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb (W.I.P)   Caleb (W.I.P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caleb (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1