Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batuella

Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Empty
PostSubject: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:39 am

Batuella was sitting on a rock he had accidentally killed a fellow UCA member. He felt real bad for what he had done to a teammate so he really wanted to get rid of this feeling. "The next guy who I fight form the UCa I'll make sure that I don't get caught up in the moment." Batuella said as he ot ready for someone to arrive and fight him.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 am

Lord Grinite sensed an unusually high power level, Lord Grinite looked around and found a man sitting on a rock. "What, I have seen him before, he was at the thing with the Demons" Lord Grinite said to himself, he then started to lower him self down from the air to the ground. "Are you Batuella?" Lord Grinite asked the man sitting on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 am

"Yes I am I can tell that you are a emmebr of the UCA welcome." batuella said as he got up off the rock and walked towards grinite. "What brings you out here shouldn't you be killing somebody right now or are you hidign out form the z-fighters?" Batuella asked his team mate.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:18 am

Lord Grinite saw the man named Batuella walk up to him. "Well my friend, I have just killed two men, one a recruited Z Fighter and the other one, I don't know, but its seems that the Z Fighters should be out to get me any time soon so I must watch my step" Lord Grinite told Batuella. "Whats been happening with you?" Lord Grinite asked.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:20 am

Batuella looked down slightly "Nothing much other than the fact that I accidentally killed one of us." Batuella looked away he was their leader but yet he had killed one of them. "I really wonder if I'll see that saiyan boy wolf again." Batuella said as he went back to sit on his rock.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:23 am

"You killed a member? Why would you do such a thing, your suppost to be someone we look up to, a leader, all I know is that you and I will have to get stronger quick, if we are going to have a fighting chance against those Z Fighter mongrels" Lord Grinite said to the leader, Batuella.

(Seriously, we will have to get stronger, you me and Wolf are the only active members in the UCA)
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 am

"It was an accident." Batuella said but now I think what I need is some sense beaten into me. want to do the honor?" Batuella said with a smile on his face. he quickly stopp on the rock with only 1 foot while the other was up on the other in the tree stance. "Come and get me!" Batuella siad ready for anything

(I do the tree thing alot in real life)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:31 am

"Sure, I will do it!" Lord Grinite replied, happy to do the honors of trying to beat the crap out of his leader, Batuella. Lord Grinite ran at his opponent and jumped into the sky, he then sent a kick to the face of Batuella and then somersaulted back to his start point. "Hehe, your turn" Lord Grinite said to his opponent Batuella, as he got into a defending stance. Lord Grinite then, waited for Batuella to come and attack him.

Starting Ki: 257,024
Ki Used: 2,000
Ki Left: 255,024
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:49 am

Batuella put his hands up in front of his face and blocked the kick. "That was a pretty good move how about this one." Batuella said as he ran around Grinite at a speed grinite never saw before stopping in front of grinites face and delivering a spin kick to his face. Batuella then flipped back over near the rock and got back into a fighter's stance.

Ki used to block: 2000
Ki used to kick: 3000
KI left:717,004
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:57 am

Lord Grinite laughed as Batuella came running back at Lord Grinite. Batuella then started to run so fast that Lord Grinite couldn't even see him. "What is this?" Lord Grinite asked himself. He then got sent flying to the right. "No way, I couldn't even see him" Lord Grinite said to himself before he hit the hard ground. Lord Grinite quickly got back to his feet and ran at Batuella, once he got to him, he stared at him for a while, then sent a punch to Batuella's head, then with his leg, sweeped around Batuella's legs, trying to trip him up, then jumped back about five metres.

Ki Loss: 3,000
Ki Used: 1,000
Ki Left: 251,024

(Where I live we use the metric system for measuring distances, so if your country doesn't use the metric system, son't worry about what I just said about jumping back 5 metres)
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:00 am

(I'm sure most people use that system grinite)

Batuella quickly blocked the punch and saw the feet coming but played smart. he allowed grintie to trip him but he caught himself and used a force to push himself towards grintie like a torpedo with his legs stretched out. "Your pretty good but can you handle this!" batuella said as he charged at grinite.

Ki lost 1000
Ki used: 1,000
Ki left: 715,004
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 am

(I think America uses inches and feet and stuff)

Lord Grinite's punch had been blocked, but then his sweep to the legs had been successful. Straight after Lord Grinite had jumped back and got himself prepared, he then saw Batuella charging at him, he put his arms up, blocking his upper body from Batuella's charge. "Now, my turn!" Lord Grinite yelled.

Lord Grinite decided it was time to be equal with Batuella. He charged his ki, his aura went yellow, his dark black hair went pointy and spikey yellow, and Lord Grinite's eyeballs had gone missing, but soon returned green. "How do you like this?" Lord Grinite asked his UCA leader. He then charged at Batuella and jumped over him and sent a kick to his back.

Transformation: 500,000+
New Ki: 751,024
Ki Loss: 1,000
Ki Used: 1,000
Ki Left: 749,024
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 am

"great just great Your a super saiyan not sure if I can beat you now but its worth a shot." Batuella said as he wa skicked in the back and snet towards the ground. he easily flipped around in the air and cuppe d his hands. "Black flames inferno!" He cried as she shoot a black kamehawave encased in black flames at grinite. This was his signature move but he didn't put that much power in it.

Ki lost:1000
Ki used:8,000
Ki left:706,004
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:26 am

Lord Grinite listened to Batuella as he said things about not being able to beat him. "Alright, this will be fun" Lord Grinite said as Batuella jumped into the air and sent a ki wave with Black Flames. Lord Grinite took the attack, wanting to feel the pain of fire, because he had never felt the pain of fire. One thing Grinite could say, it burned like hell. The torture was finally over but Lord Grinite laughed. "Not experiencing that again, for sure" Lord Grinite laughed for a second time.

"Time for my signature move" Lord Grinite yelled at Batuella. "COMET GALI" Lord Grinite screamed. With his ki, he made Comets and sent them at Batuella, he then sent one last massive comet, seeing what Batuella would do.

Ki Loss: 8,000
Ki Used: 10,000
Ki Left: 731,024
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:29 am

"Time to get serious!" Batuella said as the wings on his back grew to a very large size and his claws emerged. the heat around the area also shot up as this occurred. "Imperial claws!" Batuella cried as he dived into the attack and began smashing some of the rocks. when eh saw the big one he quickly used his claws and caught it. "Catch!" batuella said as he threw the blast at grinite.

Ki used in imperial claw 12,000
Ki left: 694,004
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:35 am

Lord Grinite was surprised at the rapid speed and stamina of Batuella. "No wonder you are the UCA leader" Lord Grinite said to Batuella. Lord Grinite started to notice that Batuella's wings on his back started to get bigger, then he caught Lord Grinite's comet and sent it back at him. Lord Grinite flew backwards, giving himself some time to think about his next move. Lord Grinite stopped his pussy footing and kick the comet in half, then kept kicking it until it was in a million pieces. He then with his ki pushed the millions of comet pieces at Batuella.

Ki Used in Pushing Attack Back: 14,000
Ki Left: 717,024
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:44 am

(I only sent 2000 at you which means that blast has 12k in it)

"I hope your ready for this attack you'll love it." Batuella said as a dark ball appeared in front of his mouth. "Dark Flame attack!" Batuella said as the ball erupted into black flames spreading all over the area. these black flames were different. a dark energy was given off from them they were dark flames.

Ki used 50,000
Ki left:644,004
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:55 am

(Huh?)

Lord Grinite noticed that Batuella was fired up, and he heard him yell. "Dark Flame Attack". Flames started to cover the area, the flames were closing in on Lord Grinite, he flew into the air, but the flames just followed him everywhere, no matter how high he went. Lord Grinite stopped, he knew that if he took the attack it would be over and done with. The flames spread up his body, for about one whole minute, Lord Grinite was screaming, he was in agony. "HAAAA!" Lord Grinite yelled, the flames flew off his body, and disappeared. "Now, its my turn! METEOR STRIKE!" Lord Grinite yelled. He sent five massive sharp meteors at Batuella.

Ki Loss: 50,000
Ki Used: 100,000
Ki Left: 579,024
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:49 am

(grintie that's wrong. I used my imperial claw to send your blast back my claw had 12k in it and yours had 10k which means only 2 k came at you. then you used 14k which means you used 12k and I used 50k which would do 38k)
Back to top Go down
Dural

Dural

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:31 am

Posting For Grinite: ________
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Batuella saw the powerful meteors coming toward shim. "Crap I've had no time to recharge another dark flame attack guess I'm just gonna have to try this one." Batuella thought as he put his wings in front of him creating a shield. he then pushed both his hands together. "Black flames shield!" He shouted creating a 2 barrier shield. The first meteor hit the shield nothing happened. the second hit. it also bounced off. The third hit and the first layer began to crack. the fourth one hit destroying the 1st layer. and the last one destroyed the final layer. "Good the shield held." I said a little drained. The wing behind batuella flapped creating an enormous gust of wind. batuella was moving faster than the first time Grinite saw. Batuella used this opportunity the kick grinite in the stomach. and follow up with a quick spin kick to the face. "Imperial claw!" He cried attempting to hammer grinite down towards the earth.

Ki used is shield: 100,000
Ki used in imperial claw: 12,000
Ki left: 536,004
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:36 am

It had seemed that Lord Grinite's attack had failed. It had not worked, and Batuella was now ready for anything. Lord Grinite still has the power advantage he thought, but Batuella still could back fire, so Lord Grinite had to end this quick. Lord Grinite threw him self at the Batuem Batuella. He then kicked Batuella in the face and and punched him in the gut, with all his power.

Ki Loss: 12,000
Ki Used: 150,000
Ki Left: 417,024
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Batuella saw grinite planning on moving in with a melee attack. He smirked as spikes on his wings emerged. "Bat bombs away!" Batuella said as more and more spikes flew over to grinite. There was no way the saiyan would be able to fight through this. "I was right that ability just going super saiyan makes them one unbeatable race." Batuella thought as he continued to fight a rather even battle with his partner.

Ki used in bat bombs: 150,000
Ki left: 386,004
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)   Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring with anyone (not gohan nor goten)
Page 1 of 1