Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frieza Vs. Vegeta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Frieza stood looking side to side. He was pacing himself. He had been paranoid these past few monthes, because Cooler had shaken him to his core. He waited for his opponent.

(I am starting this BB with 1,000 Ki)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:16 am

Vegeta gazed out upon his empire, the chit chatter of fellow saiyans. His thoughts ran wild, as to what he should do next to begin his tough training regimen. After moments upon deciding whether or not to leave his planet, the core of his being, and travel to kill off other fighters on his own he twists from the window. He begin walking away from the window before glaring outside one final time, BUT WAIT WHAT!?

W-was that a tail? T-that tail wasn't a saiyan's tail!

Vegeta's eyes widened, as realization hit him like a galick gun, his entire body began to tremble.

F-Frieza? Here!? But why!??

Vegeta began to run across his room, away from the window to alert his fellow comrades, yet he halted in from even touching mat, his hand gripping firmly around the handle of the door. He then let go and clenched his fist, in front of him. His teeth gritting as his deep, onyx shaded eyes tremble in disgust of his new found fear. A purple aura builds into this illuminating glow around him.

I am... The prince of ALL saiyans... I will not be reduced to a scared weakling in the sight of anyone... including Frieza!

In that very moment of fiery passion, Vegeta took a few running steps before leaping out of his window and darting towards what was indeed.... Frieza.

Vegeta: FRIEZA!!!!

Vegeta's aura disappears as his boots pats against the cold ground beneath him.

[What should I start with? I hope you can deal with me, I'll try to hurry and catch up on things. I think otherwise I have it downpat]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:26 am

(Its fine, you can make Battles epic, most prefer to hurry up, but I will go with it.)

Frieza gazed up at the sky. He was tired, the day had gotten the best of him. He looked forward sensing a strong Powerlevel approaching. "What is this?" He asked himself watching as a small Saiyan with pointing hair rushed towards him. "Vegeta?!??!" He said aloud. He gritted his teeth and began to power up. The aura around him glimmered with pink and purple. He began to yell as the ground began to shake.

He leapt forward holding his fist out at Vegeta. His aura exploded around him and he sped forward at lightning speed sending his fist towards Vegeta's face.

(Here is a taste of the Ki system)

Ki used to punch Vegeta: 50
Ki left: 950

(Any questions just feel free to post them.)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 am

Vegeta didn't even have time to dodge, by the time he realized the fist speeding toward his face, his head is instantly pounded as he snaps backwards from whiplash. He nearly falls back but not before using his arms to propel himself at Frieza.

Vegeta: A little jumpy aren't we? You sniveling freak!

Vegeta, now launching himself at Frieza, along with attempting to ignore the burning sensation on his cheek, flairs his arm out for a right hook to Frieza's jaw.

Ki used to punch Frieza: 100
Ki left: 850

[If it's cool, I'll go with 1000 ki too, just as an experiment]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 am

Frieza flails to the side getting slammed with the punch. "How dare you! YOU WORM!!" He yells jumping in the air doing a back-flip. He swings his tail upward in an attempt to slam Vegeta in the jaw with his tail. He lands to the ground holding his arm out. "TAKE THIS!!!" He yelled as his aura appeared around him.

His hand appeared black as an orb was created in his palm. "CHAOS!!!!! BLIIIIIIIIIITZ!!!!!!!!!" He yelled unleashing a huge barrage of black Ki blasts towards Vegeta.

Ki after hook: 850
Ki used in Blitz: 200
Ki left: 650
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 am

Vegeta barely dodges the full impact of the tail whip, however the end of Frieza's tail cuts his lip, blood begins to trickle down his chin as he attempts to stand his ground.

Vegeta: STOP TOYING WITH ME YOU-

At the moment Frieza uttered the words "Chaos Blitz" Vegeta stops in the middle of his verbal comeback and begins to fly away, charging toward a tower for some sort of strategic hiding spot.

Vegeta: Not as smart as I thought FRIEZA! AAHHAHAHAHA!

However the blasts pierce the tower pounds away at it before shooting straight through as he falls backwards from the raging blasts. One after another until a flash of light engulfs the area. As the scene dims back down, nothing can be seen except for the crumbling tower lying against the ground and smoke drifting toward the sky. We now see Vegeta's wrecked body emerging from the debris of the tower. Grunting in pain as he sits up with broken and chipped away armor. Cuts are placed all over him. Both his eyes open to the destruction of the building and Frieza towering over him.

Vegeta: Y-you monster.... YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING-...

Vegeta uses this moment to back away from Frieza who seems to be paying no attention that Vegeta is setting up another shot to take Frieza down.

Vegeta: You think you can come to my planet... the home of all saiyans and disrespect me!? THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!! WELL... TAKE THIS!!!

Vegeta's arm stiffens in front of him while he holds his index and middle finger out side by side, pointing at Frieza.

Vegeta: AWAY WITH YOOOOOUUU!!!

Vegeta signals for an explosion where Frieza stands.

Ki taken from tail and blitz attack-125
Ki used in "Dirty Fireworks"- 250
Ki Left- 475

[See, say Vegeta uses the building as cover up from some of the blasts or Frieza's tail barely scratches him. Would it be ok to take away from the opponent's overall attack? Or is that a no-no?]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:18 am

(It is a no-no actually. If you had armor from the shop you could RP like that, but in this case people could abuse that ability.)

Frieza frowns as flames appear all around him. "What???? WHAT IS THIS!!!!" He yells as the flames engulf him then implode. Smoke fills the air. Frieza crawls out of the aftermath beaten up and scratched. He lifts himself to his feet then raises his finger. "Time.... To end this........." He says charging a small pink beam in his finger.

"Death!!!!!!!" .... He pauses catching his breath. "BEEEEEAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!" He yells shooting the thin pink beam at Vegeta's chest.

Ki lost in Fireworks: 250
Ki left after: 400
Ki used in Death Beam: 350
Ki left after: 50

(I am going to string out this last 50 ki.)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 am

[Ok sorry, so let's see, Actually that loss of 125 is a loss of 200 which puts me at... 400 instead of 475. Sorry for the minor problem, but I'm sure you understand because I'm the noob heh....]

Vegeta grinned, he did it.... HE DID IT... Frieza was vanquished at the hands o-

Vegeta: HUH!?

Suddenly Frieza's battle-cry of anger sent waves of emotion through Vegeta's soul. He collapses to his knees, his eyes shot side as his pupils dangled in fear. He becomes speechless. His muscles jerk as he begins to shake his head in awe.

Vegeta: I killed-... I thought I-... No... All is lost... how can that tyrant withstand my attack!? HOW!?

Vegeta's fists pounds against the ground, creating two small craters. That is before he glances up long enough for a beam to tear through his chest. The momentum of the beam pushing him backwards to his back. He lied there in utter pain, as blood began to creep from the sides of his mouth, his pupils nearly faded out as if he were about to die.

Vegeta: H-how could I have let that tyrant get the best of me? I-I know that he can't be as tough as he appears. His legs have to be trembling... OR SOMETHING... I can't die like this!...

Vegeta knew that the beasty individual known as Frieza was walking toward him, he was preparing for a kick, to the tyrant's head. A kick of desperation, this surprise attack had to work!

Ki taken from Death Beam- 350
Ki left- 50
Ki used in upcoming kick- 30
Ki after upcoming kick- 20

[Sorry but I wanted this to scene to fit together well, and I didn't want Vegeta to suddenly rise after the beam shot so I was thinking he could attack once Frieza approaches him or when he gets the chance with a kick in which you would write out. Sorry to be difficult]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:37 am

(No problem. I enjoy the surprise. And don't beat yourself up about the Ki it happens to the best of us.)

Frieza smiled as he watched the puny Saiyan die. He laughed and began to turn around. He stopped sensing Vegeta's Powerlevel moving. "Wha........" Frieza was kicked in the head hard. He fell to the ground grabbing his head in pain. "NO!! I KILLED YOU!!!" He yelled groping his head with great power.

He yelled out jumping to his feet. "THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO RETURN!!!!" He yelled holding out his arm. It was trembling. His left eye was closed to the pain his head was enduring. He right arm grabbed onto his left wrist as he began to tremble horribly. "DIIEEE!!!" He yelled as a beam shot out of his arm. Frieza fell to his knees drained of energy.

Ki left after kick: 20
Ki used in beam: 10
Ki left: 10
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 am

Vegeta at this point was snapping back and forth between focusing and passing out. He was proud of the kick that took Frieza by surprise, yet ashamed that it did not put Frieza away. Vegeta now laying on his back, snapped back out of reality as thoughts ran through his mind.

Unknown Saiyan: You let us down Prince Vegeta.

Another Saiyan: Your father is ashamed of you.

He then pictures Frieza cackling at the site of a tarnished planet... a tarnished planet Vegeta.

Suddenly Vegeta broke back into reality, his stern look returned as a pink light begin rapidly approaching him. Vegeta let out one final scream...

Vegeta: NO!! I WON'T LET YOU!!!!

Vegeta then wrenches back and throws a ki blast of his own that is, before it collides with Friezas attack to counter it. The blasts collide into a very bright "firework display" as lights blinded Vegeta from sight of anything at all. After the blast, Vegeta couldn't remain concious anymore, his blast surpasses Frieza's and heads toward Frieza as his eyes glaze over to white and he passes out in a puddle of his own blood.

Ki used in Vegeta's attack- 20
Ki damage taken away from blast from colliding with Frieza's blast- 10 (Which means my blast can now only do 10 damage)
Ki Left- 0

[Yay or nay? Would this work? I was reading the counter attack section and I suppose this is out it'd work out.]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:10 am

(Yes it would. There are also Ki struggles that could happen where we both continuously put Ki into the struggle. Very good Rp.)

Frieza's eyes slowly close as the blast slams into him sending him backwards into a rock. His back cracks as he slowly loses consciousness. His eyes shut.

Powerlevel Gains!

Vegeta:

Pl Gain: 12,000 (Biggest BB gain ever.)
Zenni Gain: 7,000

Frieza:

Pl Gain: 7,000
Zenni Gain: 3,500

(If you know anybody that would want to join and are as good as you at RP please feel free to invite them, you will get a hefty stat boost for it. Now make sure to go to your profile and update it with your gains and put a nice avatar on it.)
Back to top Go down
Vegeta12

Vegeta12

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:19 am

[Wow I appreciate it, thanks for the compliments. You was great yourself. I've been working on the avy, I'm trying to get Vegeta during his frieza saga look. My profile will be updated, I messed up on the power level. But I have the zeni. Also I'll keep asking other people in mind.]
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:21 am

(Kk ty so much.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frieza Vs. Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frieza Vs. Vegeta   Frieza Vs. Vegeta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frieza Vs. Vegeta
Page 1 of 1