Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hishy
Admin
Hishy

Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay   Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:25 am

PARTICIPANTS:

Hishy.
Vegeta.
Future Gohan.
Gohan.
Goten.
Brendan.
Goku.
Anari.
Kid Trunks.
Krillin.
Meraxa.
Piccolo.
Tien.
Yamcha.
Bardock.
Raditz.

FIGHTS:

Round 1 -

Krillin VS. Hishy.
Yamcha VS. Anari.
Tien VS. Vegeta.
Kid Trunks VS. Goten.
Raditz VS. Bardock.
Piccolo VS. Goku.
Future Gohan VS. Gohan.
Meraxa VS. Brendan.

Round 2 -

Anari VS. Hishy.
Bardock VS. Goten.
Meraxa VS. Gohan.
Goku VS. Vegeta.

Semi Finals -

Hishy VS. Vegeta.
Goten VS. Gohan.

Finals -

Vegeta VS. Gohan.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay   Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:39 am

Chapter 1; The Announcing.

"Hello people and welcome to Channel Four news! Tonight we have a special guest! Here he is folks, Mr. Satan!" the interviewer announces, awaiting Hercule's arrival. Hercule grins, walking through the door. "So, why did you want to appear on Channel Four news Mr. Satan?" the interviewer asks, patiently waiting for a reply from the lovable hero. Hercule laughs slightly, then steps right in front of the camera. "Are ANY of you strong enough to defeat me? THE WORLD CHAMPION?! Well then... Step up for there is another WORLD TOURNAMENT to be held in one weeks time! Good luck to all you challengers and may the best man, most likely me, win! There will be a maximum of sixteen participants allowed to enter! Good luck all... You'll need it when you have to face me! Ha ha ha ha!" Mr. Satan, Hercule, runs out of the door laughing. "Well... That is interesting. Good luck to you all in defeating Mr. Satan. I doubt we'll have a new world champion!" the interviewer yells down the microphone.

Suddenly, a flash is seen. "Why'd you change the channel Krillin?" Goku asked, laughing slightly. "I'm not sure if I should enter," Goku, Gohan, Goten, Kid Trunks, Krillin, Vegeta and Piccolo all said at the same time. "I say we enter," Vegeta said, "It'll give me and Kakorot one last chance to face off against each other in the ultimate battle of who's stronger!" Goku nodded slightly. "Well that's decided; we're all entering!" Goku yelled out to the mixed emotions of confusion, happiness, regretfulness and even sadness. "I'll go tell Tien and Yamcha to enter," Krillin bluntly stated before walking off with his head down.

"I'm in," Tien said to Krillin and Yamcha who were all at Kami's lookout. "I will to... Maybe I can impress Bulma... I know she doesn't really love Vegeta," Yamcha said, grinning happily. Krillin nodded his head, implying no, in shame. "Whatever," he laughed.

"Hey Trunks," Future Gohan said to Future Trunks. "What Gohan?" Trunks asked. "I'm going back in time to enter the World Tournament and get some money for us, okay?" Trunks stared at Future Gohan. "No, wait!" he shouted, but Future Gohan was already gone.

Hishy grinned at Anari, Anari grinned back at Hishy. "Shall we do it," they both said at the same time, "HELL YEAH!" they both yelled in unison. They grinned at each other again. "Finally, some fun," Hishy said. Anari nodded, "I'll only beat you again!"

"I'm not sure if I'm ready, but I'll give it a shot," Brendan said to himself, "Maybe I'll meet that child-killing dangerous motor biker driver again," he chuckled, adjusting his glasses to his preference. "I'll enter then.

"I'm entering," Raditz stated.
"I'm entering," Bardock stated.
"I'm entering," Meraxa stated.

And so ends the first chapter of a whole new saga. It seems a lot of fighters are entering the newly announced World Tournament Saga, but what will happen at the time and who will show their dominance? Everyone has their own reasons to enter, but will the succeed in winning the highly praised tournament? Find out in the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay   Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:19 am

Chapter 2; Round 1.

"Hello one and all! Welcome to the World Tournament. The round one fight draw will begin in only two hours! Please be patient, and if you are thirsty or hungry, please check out our stalls!" the announcer of the World Tournament shouted throw the mega phone he was holding to his mouth. In the back, the competitors were discussing things through.

"Hey guys! Listen up... If any of you go through to the bonus round... Make sure you don't beat Hercule! Let him win, he's the world's hero," Goku explained to all the competitors. "No." a voice in the back stated. Goku frowned then turned to see Future Gohan stood there. "Wait... Gohan? What happened to your arm?" Goku asked politely. "Nothing dad," Gohan said, talking to Goku, "Nothing at a- oh. He looks like me... From the future," Gohan said, only to here Future Gohan say that he's correct. "Cool!" Gohan said, "I can't wait to fight you in the future... Maybe I'm stronger in the past? Ha ha!" Future Gohan nodded his head side ways, "What is it with competitivness these days?" Future Gohan muttered under his breath then walked away from Goku and Gohan.

[WIP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay   Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hishy & Gohan's World Tournament Roleplay
Page 1 of 1