Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whoa........

Go down 
+7
Goten
Brigus
Vegeta
Gohan
Seijiro
Kenjiro
Frieza
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 am

Dunno what happened and it looks like no one will be reading this seeing as everyone is gone, but let me make 1 thing clear to those who may. There was no third wheel. Let me explain...... Gohan, Goku, Cell, Rampoh and everyone else who thought they were huge and irreplaceable let me make something clear. I told you before making you admins that you were only there to make my job easier. When you made it harder I gave up. You made it harder by becoming drunk with power. SOMEHOW! With what little power you had you went and destroyed what I had. I really hope you are all happy that you took something I worked months on making and then made it into a pillow fight.

All of that said, if anyone wants to tell the guys to come back, I am always in the mood to rebuild. Contact me if ya must.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:19 am

Uhh frieza...I am Wolf i came along time after you left. I cant seem to find anyone. But i have kept contact with two people maneki [or taco cat] and grinite. So if you want them to help i can get them...Mr frieza sir.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:26 am

I have contact with Gohan and Goten, but that is about it from the crew,

I am Seijiro Hiko, I was a staff member before the entire Fit between those around, and I had came around before wolf, I check in here about once a month hoping for some sign of life, If you want help rebuilding I will gladly give it too you.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:28 am

I'll help to if needed freiza-sama ;D.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:20 am

Thanks guys. By all means let's get this trucking again, makes me kinda sick to see these people do this to what I created.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:42 am

Ya know what I might do. I think I'm going to reset the site. Everybody can keep their work, but I might just reset all of the threads.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:44 am

Good idea frieza.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 am

Question um do we keep all gains, items, and other things so far
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:59 am

Yes sir. I'm going to start the reboot now, so don't be confused.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:01 am

Woah.........

I'm a NPC.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Kinda glad you decided to show up brah, we should talk.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Heh.

Lucky I randomly guessed the link and got it right. o.o
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:54 am

You should come on MSN so we can chat.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:29 am

Will come on now I guess.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 am

Fuck ..

After just under a year Frieza finally came back. YUSS!!
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Im back also man, what happened? Me and Hishy tried to keep the site together but I didn't have powers so I couldn't help really.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 am

He went nuts and got power hungry then started banning people and being stupid. So I got back and fixed what he ruined.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:29 am

Come on msn lets talk
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:30 am

Im on
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:28 am

Why is there no talk of how Goten was all heroic during this war?
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Explain Goten Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goten

Goten

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 am

Yeah, so when this happened, I was in school...Very, very busy. So, when I saw all this b.s happening I skedaddled and made myself scarce, which is what all of you should have done...Made yourselves scarce.
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:38 pm

I was asleep when the Gohan vs Rampoh and Goku thing was going on.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:40 pm

I was at school when it happened Sad
Back to top Go down
Android XXII

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Wow man...Frieza's back?! Let me explain a thing...

I didn't get mad with power. Hishy started getting mad deleting stuff so me and Sin tried to stop him. Sin eventually joined his side and me and Goku tried to fend them off. Goku was a crybaby, yes, but I'm still standing firm for my motives.

I'd gladly help the site back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoa........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoa........    Whoa........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoa........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return :: Beginning Information :: Announcements & News-
Jump to: