Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)

Go down 
+3
Maneki
Brigus
Frieza
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:02 am

(This is where the fight between Grinite, Keitaro vs Maneki shall take place.)
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Brigus

Brigus

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:53 am

Brigus stood up on a plateau with his arms crossed and his robe just flowing with the wind as the dust was whipping and spinning around him from his power. He sighed a bit while looking around and said, " Hehe....Its time to get back in action." He threw his cape off and slammed his foot down onto the earth with force which made a slight crater under his foot then he started to rapidly punch through the air.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 am

Maneki sensed a new presence appear,but he didn't have time to see who it was as he had a fight to win. Against grin and the android he had no chance. Then he thought up a good plan. he remembered how the android said he wanted to be perfect yet he didn't seem evil. He thought that maybe he could turn him onto the side of good. He said to him " android you dont need to side with evil to be perfect if you side with us the z fighters we can help you become perfect and your'll find your place in the world."

PL: 690,600
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 am

"What...Is...Good...And...Evil?" the young bio android asked. "What is...Your name?" he finsihed now being able to process thought much easier now.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 am

Maneki replied with saying " Good is when your on the side of justice and evil is when you do bad things." "And my name is Maneki Neko."
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:38 am

"I...Am...Bio android k...You may call me keitaro." the android said as his mind had finally caught up to the body. "Nice to meet you maneki-san. But uhh where the hell am i?" he asked looking around. "And more importantly why am i green and have a tail?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 am

"Those questions I do not have the answer to,but if you join us we will help you uncover your past and dicover why you are like that." Maneki replied
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:12 am

"I felt a strong power coming from the one in the coma. If i absorbe him i can become perfect." keitaro said. "Or we can kill him while he is comatos." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 am

Maneki "You should't absorb him as it could come with dire consequences and to kill one in a coma is something that one who fights for justice would not do,though if he awakes and is evil we will have to stop him."
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:45 am

"What of the other bio android? Should we not help the child he could be killed!" keitaro said with a hint of anger in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 am

Maneki replied "yes we should. If He were to fail cell would hold the worlds fate. To help him we will need to get passed Grinite and I doubt he will willingly let us pass so we may need to fight him."
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:32 am

"B-b-b-but I CANT FIGHT HIM I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:38 am

"Then ill show you how." Maneki then stuck out his palm and pointed it at Grinite. He then fired a red energy at Grinite that taveled at a fast speed. He then said " Thats how you fight. Now we will need to fight Grinite So we can help against cell.

Ki to start:690,600

Ki in power paper:600

Ki left:690,000
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 am

Keitaro nodded and foucused greatly then. BOOM! 300 ki blast shot out at the man.

Ki used:300
Ki left:310,454
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:46 am

Out from the sky a shadow appeared. A great power level was felt as Frieza's body came down from the sky. He lunged into the ground legs first striking the Ki blast with his elbow. He was entertained by the thought of this Biological Android trying to learn how to fight. "Kill or be killed....." Frieza thought. And he did not plan to be killed. He stared at this weak Android and grinned. "You.... are last....." He had listened quietly as these past events took place and waited for his time to strike. He knew now was that time.

He rushed at the small Saiyan boy and sent his knee directly to the Saiyans jaw.

Ki after blast: 920,700

Ki used in Knee: 20,700

Ki left: 900,000
Back to top Go down
Semi Perfect Keitaro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:53 am

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" keitaro yelled and sent a punch at the aliens gut.

Ki used in punch:210,454
Ki left:100,000
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 am

Frieza looked to the side seeing the green Alien throw a punch at Frieza. The hit landed hard and winded Frieza. "Hehe....." He said getting the air back into his lungs. "Now you may have thought I was going to be bad before..... You are going to love me after I kill this small Saiyan."

Ki left: 689,600
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Maneki was sent into a wall from a sudden blow to the face. Upon getting up he saw that the guy that was in the coma had awakened and attacked him. He saw keitaro punch The coma guy but it seemed to just knock the wind out of him. Maneki began to feel rage building up inside of him and he was angry at the coma guy. He ran at him and launched a spartan kick at the coma guy.

Ki after getting hit: 669,300

Ki gain from tran: 75,000

Ki after tran:739,300

Ki in kick:100,00

ki left:639,300
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Frieza looked to the side to see this small Saiyan throw a kick into Frieza's chest. Frieza backed from the hit to his chest. Frieza began to get somewhat disturbed that a person who pledged allegiance to his army would willingly abandon him in this fight. He promised to make this person pay dearly for that.

Frieza turned to the small Saiyan and held out his finger. "YAH!" He yelled sending a barrage of tiny blasts at him out of the palm of his hand.

Ki left after kick: 589,600
Ki used in blasts: 89,600
Ki left: 500,000

(Very poorly written, I didn't understand what you were saying, numbers were written wrong. Also no need to write the coma man, just write Frieza. If you're going to write as if Maneki doesn't understand who Frieza is, put it in his dialogue not in your writing."
Back to top Go down
Maneki

Maneki

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Maneki swatted the barrage of blasts away with a single hand. He then began his counter attack. He stuck out his palm and pointed it at frieza. He then concetrated a large amount of ki in his palm and fired a swift red energy ball at Frieza.

Ki after attack: 549700

Ki in power paper(the energy blast): 200,000

ki left:349700
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Cooler had been sitting on earth for nearly 5 years since frieza had taken over planet frieza. Cooler stood in the field smiling. He was shaking as his body began a transformation into his second form. His body began to shake again and he went into his third form. He jumped down in front of frieza and back handed the red ball being sent at frieza and prepared to fight this saiyan.

transformations- 559,800
after red blast- 359,800
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:08 pm

(Umm, Brigus Frieza and Cooler, isn't this the fight between me Manek and Kei?)

Grinite landed smoothly in the middle of the fight, waiting for an introduction.
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Seijiro was flying north towards Kami's lookout or so he hoped as he sensed a gathering of High power levels off to the east of his current location. At first he didn't think nothing of it, Then he realized he recognized one of them, and then a second one. The first was of the only person on this planet he really could refer too as a friend. It was the Powerlevel of the young half saiyan known as Maneki Neko. The second one that he recognized he had only encountered once. It was the power of the man that had been introduced to him as "Lord Grinite", The same man who not only killed Seijiro and Maneki, but also destroyed Seijiro's 'Paradise' and ship along with it. As he realized that his anger and hatred filled him with an urge to kill that he had never felt before GRINIIIIIIIIIIIIITE I WILL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME, MY FRIEND, MY SHIP, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MY LITTLE SLICE OF HEAVEN ON THIS GODFORSAKEN ROCK. Those thoughts kept repeating through his mind as he soared towards where he felt the power levels at.

He arrived to the field of battle to see five people gathered together fighting, Off in the distance he could sense two more whose power far exceeded that of any one person now gathered at this one location. He looked over each person here. Amongst them were two beings he recognized immediately proving that he was correct in what he was sensing. The first was his friend. The second was a person who had haunted him since his last death. It was Grinite. Amongst them were three more people, A green human-bug hybrid thing with a tail and the other two were slightly lizard esque creatures kind of hideous to look at though power was rolling off of the both of them in waves. There was a Sixth who was escaping notice and currently not seeming to participate in the battle at all.

Seijiro landed on the field of battle he decided to speak out as soon as his feet hit the ground at first his voice was kind and gentle though as soon as he started to address grinite it became fierce and full of his anger and hatred
Hey Maneki I am going to need you to do what you can about anyone here who isn't friendly and keep them off of my back for now I have a score to settle with this one. Lady Grinite was your name right. I owe you for Killing me and my friend over there, as well as destroying my ship and my sanctuary. So it is now time for you to learn just how badly you ticked me off.

The words had no sooner left his mouth as his aura flared up around him. At first it was blue but then it turned yellow. His hair followed it as it started to spike up slightly and his blood red eyes started to turn a deep Purple as he activated his Super Saiyan Transformation.

Ki at start of post: 265,404
Ki after Transformatons: 765,404
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:24 pm

The young Saiyan was still waiting for his introduction from either Maneki or Keitaro, but it never came, maybe because they were in the course of battle, or they were idiot. "Heh, I might just watch this little fight until someone realizes that I am here." But, someone had figured that Grinite was here, and it was the person he'd rather it wasn't. He heard the man speak to Maneki, then call his name. Grinite laughed after the man had finished talking, then replied, "Hehe, nice joke their Sumjopo, I thought you would have been smart enough to stay away from me since the event near on a year ago, but unfortunately for you, it's something a little to complex for you to understand, so now it's time for me to finish what I started." Grinite moved closer toward Seijiro, "Also, I know that you are thinking 'oh, but I have a higher powerlevel then him!', but I couldn't give a crap what the Powerlevel difference is between us, because it is skill in battle that determines the winner of the battle".

To be honest, Grinite was actually feeling a little sick in the stomach, all he said back there was only words, all talk, and Grinite was starting to realize that to. "HAAA!" Grinite yelled, as a yellow aura rose from the ground and stuck close to Grinite's body. His eyes changed to a Aqua Green, but instead of his hair sticking up, it stayed down when it changed colour, due to Grinite looking like a complete retard if his hair was sticking up and it was so long.

"Lets do this ..."

Starting Ki: 257,024
Ki after Trans: 757,024
Back to top Go down
Seijiro

Seijiro

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Seijiro just stood their and listened to Grinite gloat, and Then as he went super saiyan Sei could feel the difference in their power levels it wasn't exactly great but It was enough that Sei could notice the difference. Hmm He is powerful, But I am more so. He will not leave here alive Seijiro Started off their little exchange with a swift kick aimed at the side of Grinite's head infused with Plenty of his ki.

Starting Ki: 765,404
Ki in kick: 7,024
Ki Left: 758,380
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)   The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a New Era (Maneki vs Keitaro and Grinite)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next