Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Please Read} Self Grading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

{Please Read} Self Grading Empty
PostSubject: {Please Read} Self Grading   {Please Read} Self Grading Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:18 am

I know, I'm whiny, impatient and annoying making a billion threads and PMing somebody every 15 minutes, but I'm so excited this came back up again! That said I'm also a little dissapointed. With only Sin and Frieza as staff it takes at least 24 hours to get graded, which means only 1 post each 24 hours...Also, Frieza is only on once a day or so, and Sin never really does anything when I see him on Razz Perhaps we could have something, like Self Grading? We can grade our posts outselves, I mean. If us people who wants this to work could get sent the grading system and how it works we could make our own post after we've trained with our gains. If anything is wrong, a staff member can update it whenever they have time!

This would speed up training by a lot. I already know the old grading system (Word count/4/20*500, 1.5 for first trans, 2 for next etc.) so if we could have this feature implented we could train much, much faster. Of course, maybe the grading system changed, I don't know...

But, pweeze? :'3
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: {Please Read} Self Grading   {Please Read} Self Grading Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:07 am

I don't think we get Trans boosts anymore.
Also, you really shouldn't have released Info on the Grading System.

EDIT: owait, I just realized that everyone on this site has been a Staff member once except for Maneki.

I was Enforcer, you were Mod, Sei was Enforcer, Goten was Admin.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: {Please Read} Self Grading   {Please Read} Self Grading Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:09 am

You guys were grading a bit wrong, but still I do not want that info posted anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
^v-Rampoh-v^

^v-Rampoh-v^

PostSubject: Re: {Please Read} Self Grading   {Please Read} Self Grading Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:10 am

I'm sorry then, but as Grin said, everybody here has been staff. Razz
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: {Please Read} Self Grading   {Please Read} Self Grading Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:11 am

Does not make it public knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Please Read} Self Grading   {Please Read} Self Grading Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Please Read} Self Grading
Page 1 of 1