Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachar

Zachar Empty
PostSubject: Zachar   Zachar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Zachar

Character's Race: Devion (custom)

Powerlevel: 350
Zenni: 500

Alignment: Good

Character's appearance (image):
Zachar is a tall devion, his skin is completely white, his eyes burn blue and his hair is like floating silver. This is not unusual for a devion. They are all pale and have eyes that burn with some color.

Height: 6,5

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Blue glowing.

Side Note: (Optional)

Characters Techniques:
Sword of justice: Zachar strokes over his sword puring massive ki energy into and then releases it at his enemy.
Orb of imprisoning light: Zachar does a series of complex symbols with his hands and then releases white glowing energy that goes around his opponent, forcing him to use a powerful ki blast to escape.
Angelic canon: Zachar puts his his hands in front of him crossing each finger with its counterpart on the other hand. Then a massive ki of pure white energy shots out.
Planet you want to start on: Namek

Characters story: (sorry for the long post didn´t know where else to put this)

Zachar was born on planet Devion, which is located in the north corner of south galaxy.

His father was a tall musically Devion who had brown hair and greenish glowing eyes. He had a job as a miner but studied martial arts as hobby.

His mother on the other hand was scholar. She had silvered hair and pleasantly red glowing eyes. She raised her boy to the highest ideas of virtue and knowledge.

When Zachar turned five he accidentally blasted his closet through the wall of their house showing great power. His father did not let this go unnoted and started training him straight away.

The exorcises started out simple and had the sole purpose of helping him controlling his ki energy. But soon his father started making him do push-ups and sit-ups by the hundreds.

By Zachars tenth birth day he had already reach a level far beyond that which had been know for toddlers. He and his father started sparing every day and Zachar grew stronger by the minuet.

At his twelfth birthday his father had taken the week of from the mine to truly test his son’s strength. They started out trading punches and after two or three minuets Zachar used a strong upper cut that his father had not thought him. This caught his father by surprise so he decided to go a little faster. Amazingly he could not land a single punch on Zachar. So he went faster and faster, but still Zachar always kept up. Just when his father had reached the peak of his speed Zachar calmly said “Father may I show you my new technique.” His father nodded.

Next Zachar used a deflecting blast and started to do a series of symbols with his hands ending in a pose that might remind some of a fortress. Next light started to flash out of his hands and in a split second he had completely covered his father with brilliant white ki energy.

Zachars father started to struggle against the energy around him but found his efforts to be quiet useless. “This is a good time to show him the family technique.” His father thought and grinned a little. Next he gathered his energy and then put his hands in front of him.

Zachar stood there panting because the orb had taken so much energy away from him. When he saw a white blast coming out of it. Next thing he knew his father had started attacking him again but he had to forfeit.

Over dinner his father said
“You have grown far more powerful then I had dared hope you would become twenty years from now. How did you come up with that orb trick.”
“Well I have a lot of time on my hands while you are at the mine” Zachar replied.
“Amazing, I think we can further your training now you could probably surpass me in a six months and even join the army in a year if you wanted to.”
“Well I do want to protect my planet. Let´s go for it.” Zachar said smiling.

For the reminder of the evening they broke bread and laughed and sang, but the next morning Zachar was in for a very rough day.

His father woke him up two hours before normal and told him to hurry because they had a full day of training ahead of them. First they warmed up by sparing for an hour. And next Zachar had to shoot ki blasts at a large rock for three hours and after that his dad gave him some food.

While they were eating Zachar asked “That blast you used yesterday was not a normal ki blast was it?” his father smiled and said “no that was the angelic canon a technique my father taught me and my grandfather developed it to beat a great tyrant back in the day.” Zachar sat silent for a while and then asked again “Can you teach it to me?” His father thought for a while and then he said “When you can fire ki blasts at that rock for fourteen hours straight I will teach it to you.”

This was a shock of inspiration for Zachar. Every day he would be at that rock shooting it again and again. And in three months he saw the fruits of his labor. He finally managed to fire ki blasts at the rock for fourteen hours.

Over dinner he talked with his dad and his dad asked “Do you know what you gained from that training?” Zachar said “Great power.” His father’s face got serious and he said “Wrong you gained great stamina you already had the power. Tomorrow I will teach you the canon.”

The next Zachar woke up and went outside. His father was already waiting for him and said “This is a fine day, even if you don’t master they canon I’m still proud of you son.” Next they started warming up sparring as usual and then his father showed him the canon.

They trained until the sun went down and Zachar had not yet mastered the canon. His father went home but Zachar stayed to continue training.

The next morning his father went to check on him and he was still training. And when his father came home from the mine he was still training. And the morning after and even the morning after that.

On the morning of the fifth day Zachar had been training his parents were awoken by a loud blast. His father rushed out to see what had happened and saw smoke coming from the spot where the rather large training rock used to be. Next he looked at Zachar and saw him panting with a great big smile on his face. “I did it dad I mastered the canon, but now I’m going to rest for a few days.” He said with laughter in his voice. Next thing he fell down unconsius.

Zachar woke up in a hospital bed and saw his dad sitting next to it. He asked where his mom was and his dad told him she was teaching a class.
“She was really worried about you but on the other hand she doesn´t know a strong you are.” His dad said. ”You have surpassed me now son. At this rate you´ll be able to join the army before you are thirteen.”
“I will dad I just need a little more training.”
Next they sat silent for hours, this was a silence of respect.

A few days later Zachar was released from the hospital and started training a lot. And in only one month his father put him through his final test.
“Let´s see how far you have come try to sustaine the angelic canon for an hour then you can join the army.
Zachar did that with almost no effort at all.

The next day Zachar and his dad went to register him for the army. When they got to the thy saw a office they saw a big strong looking devion sat behind a desk. Zachar said “ I want to join the army!” the big devion laughed and asked if this was a joke and Zachars dad shook his head. “I´ll thell you what if you can beat me in a fight I will let you join the army, little guy.”

They walked into big training room behind the office and took their places at opposite ends of the room. “HERE I COME!!” the solider yelled. But to his surprise he was defeated by a single ki blast from the kid.

Before long Zachar had claimed three ranks in military and now had small unit with him on missions. They were usually just chancing bandits and such.

But fate really took a toll on the planet when Zachar had just turned fifteen. A terrible tyrant called lord Thonan and his army of reptile like humanoids started attacking. There power was great and Devion was week from centuries of peace and quiet.

The war went on for about a year before Zachar said to his small team “We are going to stop this tyrant in his tracks, he will not do to other planets what he has done upon our. We must get a small vessel and sneak to his home planet and catch him of gourd.”

And that very night that was exactly what they did. They stole a small military vessel and snuck to the dark reptile planet. They had a few small fights before reaching the massive black citadel of Thonan.

When they were just about to sneak in they saw Thonan hi self and his elite gourd taking stroll around the city. They followed the group out of the city and into a wasteland.
“This is a golden opportunity” Zachar said. “I will take Thonan out while you distract the gourds.”

The six soldiers under Zachars command charged and got the gourds attention. Then Zachar engaged the tyrant.

Thonan laughed and started sparring with Zachar. They were almost evenly matched in both speed and strength. But then Zachar managed to lock Thonan and bashed him hard into the ground. They evil tyrant rose and said “Well I was going to keep your race as slaves but now I will probably just kill you all.” This angered Zachar and he started to fight harder and harder. Thonan seemed to be getting despite to win the fight and he used a deflecting ki blast. He started to power up and he yelled “YOU INFECTUS RODENT HOW HAS ANY OF YOU BECOME THIS POWER FULL!” When he dropped the last word horns had sprouted from his head and he was a lot faster and stronger.

“I have to win this fight for the sake of my planet.” Zachar thought “If I lose he will destroy it and no one is strong enough to stop him.” Soon the tyrant had completely overpowered Zachar and beat him to the ground.

“NOW FOR YOUR INSIGNFGANT LITTLE PLANET IT WILL JOIN YOU IN DEATH!” Thonan yelled as he charged up an awesome amount of ki. But when he shot it towards the sky he was shocked to see Zachar standing in front of it and blocking it effortlessly with one hand.

Zachar had changed in appearance. Blue fire came out of his eyes and out of his back angelic wings of pure white energy had appeared.
“I cannot allow you to kill all my people.” Zachar said in a trancelike voice “Now fell my wrath”

Next Zachar made a series of symbols with his hands and imprisoned Thonan in an orb of light. Next he put his hands in front of himself and shot a great beam light at the tyrant when it was all over the threat was no more.

Zachar went back to Devion and was greeted as a hero. He was even promoted to general, the youngest in history. His unit all became high ranking officers and life seemed great. But that all changed when the military used the chaos the tyrants death had coursed to take over some nerby planets and complete destroy the reptilian race.

Zachar stayed on Devion for a few years as a defending general and started his training with a sword. Then he left the planet in search for some place that could be helped.

He traveled for about three months alone before he crash landed on a strange planet somewhere in north galaxy.

BB
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Zachar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachar   Zachar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 am

Go to the races page and paste the custom races in this app. Choose whether they are temporary or permanent then pick names and descriptions for them.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Zachar

Zachar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachar   Zachar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 am

am i then accepted?
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Zachar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachar   Zachar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 am

Well after you do that I am going to postpone your BB. I need you to work on your grammar and punctuation. Capitalize I and make sure to check your spelling. If you copy down the Transformations and fill them in then yes.
Back to top Go down
Zachar

Zachar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachar   Zachar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 am

Devians live on their planet in the north most part of the south galaxy. They have advanced technology and high ki levels. They used to be a friendly peaceful race before the tyrant Thonan attacked them. Now they rule an empire of planets with an iron fist
Angelic power flash:

This form is only visible when more than half of the ki the devian has is used. Fires start pouring out of his eyes and wing made of ki kome out of his back.

Powerlevel Requirement: 15,000
Powerlevel Gain: 2x Original Powerlevel

Angel form 1:

The only physical change is that wings sprout out of your back but the power difference is enormous.

Powerlevel Requirement: 50,000
Powerlevel Gain: 300,000 added to Original Powerlevel

Angel form 2:

This form is just like the Angel form 1 but you seem a little bulkier.

Powerlevel Requirement: 600,000
Powerlevel Gain: 2x Original Powerlevel

In this form the wings disappear and your eyes start burning. You realize that your close to godlike power.

Powerlevel Requirement: 5,000,000
Powerlevel Gain: 3x Original Powerlevel

Demigod:

Your power is godlike you are a true champion of martial arts and one of the most formidable forces in the universe

Powerlevel Requirement: 20,000,000
Powerlevel Gain: 3x Original Powerlevel
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Zachar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachar   Zachar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content