Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bardock's Arrival.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:48 am

Bardock was in the depths of space. He was thinking about the decision that he made to join Frieza, after all it had spared him and Brigus' lives as they would of probably been killed if he had not chosen to join the tyrant lord. Bardock had been in space for a good two days and it wasn't long until he would arrive on Planet Frieza, the home to the changelings. "Would I be welcome there?!" Bardock asked himself as he laid back in the chair of the space pod. Bardock was lost in some deep thoughts..his thoughts were only interupte when the space pod started to make a bleeping noise. An incoming meteor was heading in the same direction as his space pod, Bardock quickly adjusted the coordinates to take a different course to avoid the meteor, an even longer course to Planet Frieza. Bardock leaned forward an typed in on the keypads on the space pod, he told Frieza's headquaters that he'd be there in less than a day. After that, Bardock drifted of into a deep sleep.

Bardock was finally awoke by the bleeping noise of the space pod again, he had overslept and the space pod was in for an emergancy landing which would hurt alot! Bardock raced against time as he didn't want his space pod destroyed already, he tapped afew keys in and finally took control of the space pod..stopping it from crash landing to hot that it wouln't destroy the space pod and himself. The pod finally crashed down into a random Changeling city, the space pod crashed through some buildings before finally hitting the floor creating a massive crater around the space pod. Inside the space pod, Bardock was sat there..relieved that there was no critical damage an that he could use the space pod once again. This was a big achievment for Bardock as usually he would wreck a space pod every mission! Bardock slowly kicked the door open, the light of the planet was really bright and hurt Bardock's eyes. After all he had been in space for almost four days an had not seen sunlight, when his eyes finally got used to the sun again an he could see properly he was surrounded by Changelings.

Bardock's heart started to pound faster an faster, he didn't plan on running into any icers..he just thought he'd meet with Frieza and leave again. One of the changelings looked abit like Frieza but had a different shade of purple on his body, Frieza's was a dark purple as this changeling's colour was almost pink. Bardock slowly stood up in the crater and jumped out of it to the ground where all the changelings were. He was about to walk past them all without speaking to anyone when that same changeling blocked his path. "It would be wise to get out of my way!" said Bardock warning the Icer. "You fool, you think you can come here on your own and just destroy us all? HAHAHA you and your race are pathetic. I bet you couldn't even defeat me!" said the Icer, challenging Bardock. "Hmmph, I could defeat you easily, but thats not the point. Im here on buisness with Lord Frieza." replied Bardock. The changelings looked around at each other confused, why would Friea want to do buisness with a saiyan monkey? "Pfft, Thats stupid..If Frieza saw you he would kill you immediatly. But since hes not here, how about I do the honors!" exclaimed the changeling, throwing a punch at Bardock. The saiyan warrior, Bardock took the punch in the head, the force of the punch sending his head backwards. Bardock quickly swung his head back an stood there for a minute. Bardock's scouter read the Icer's powerlevel at 5,000, which was pathetic considering Bardock's powerlevel was almost eight times as strong as the Icer. "This is going to be fun..!" exclaimed Bardock as he took his fighting position.

Bardock swung his fist forward at the Icer, connecting with his face. The force of the punch floored the changeling. Bardock chuckled at how weak he was and quckily made his way over to the changeling, the Icer was about to get back up but Bardock kicked him in he stomach making him roll over onto his back. Bardock then pushed his foot down on the Icer's head, pushing it into the ground. The Icer was helpless and his head was being crushed by Bardock's foot, In an act of desperation the changeling fired a ki blast into Bardock's face. The blast sent Bardock stumbling back and allowed the Icer to make some momentum. The changeling sprant over to Bardock and uppercuted him in the stomach, spit came from Bardock's mouth as the punch connected with his stomach. Bardock stepped back holding his gut.."You stupi fool!" shouted Bardock as he channeled a high amount of energy into his fist, a raging blue aura burst out of Bardock's body, the waves of the aura knocking some civilians down. "Saiyan..Spirit!" said Bardock as he rushed towards the Icer, punching him various of times with the ki powered fist, blood flying everywhere out of the Icer's mouth. Bardock then swung his knee into the gut of the changeling before uppercutting him with the ki powered fist in the mouth. This sent the changeling high in the sky, once inthe sky Bardock let out a huge ki beam coming from his ki powered fist into the Icer, destroying him. Bardock then calmed down abit and said to the crowd.."Anyone else want to interupt me on my arrival?"
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 am

(5,000 Pl gain, 3,000 Zenni gain.)

"I would....." Frieza said stepping forward. "Hehe....... Bardock..... I see you have decided to show up. You will be joining me at the castle." Frieza said turning and walking through the front gate of his castle and into his chambers. Frieza did not show it, but he was incredibly desperate. He had no men behind him and no hope to save his planet from destruction. Bardock and Brigus was his only chance to get back at the Saiyans and rebuild the Empire.

This was the Beginning of the Frieza Saga
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 am

Bardock looked at Frieza, and then back at the crowd. They were all terrified, the saiyan was right...he was working for Frieza. Bardock then looked back at the dead man and chuckle quietly. Bardock then followed Frieza into the castle, the gates locked behind him. Once insie the castle, Bardock looked around..portraits of King Cold, Frieza and his brother Cooler were everywhere. It sort of creeped Bardock out, he slowly followed Frieza inspecting the castle.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:07 am

"This castle was built very long ago by slaves of my Father. We do not usually let others into the castle, but the planet has changed. My father has abandoned me and my own brother has the vendetta to kill me. The same could be said of me of course. My planet is poor and breaking apart. The only way to fix that is to expand. I plan to take over that pitiful planet they call Vegeta and leave this planet to my brother or someone else. I need you and your pathetic friend to help me kill that vermin they call king."

Frieza paced the halls. They gave him horrid memories of fights he would have with Cooler. Walls had been smashed in and people had been killed by simple brother fighting. Frieza has had body mass taken away from him because of Cooler literally ripping parts of his body off. Frieza snapped out of it. "I want your friend here immediately. We must talk."
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:12 am

"Hmm, intresting Frieza...I'll contact him straight away." said Bardock as he switched on his scouter. Bardock went through the channels of the scouter and made contact with his friend, Brigus. "Frieza wants to talk with us, meet us at Planet Frieza..I'm already there an he wants us to kill King Vegeta aswell..." said Bardock to his friend via scouter.
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:23 am

" Yes Bardock. I am on my way." Brigus would be soaring through space from planet Vegeta with a long tail of exhaust behind it. Brigus would say, " I will be there in a few." He would smile as he shut off his scouter then Brigus would lean back in his chair, sighing with frustration then he would say, " Damn.. I can't believe I almost died.. and now I am working with the one person that I hate with a passion..Unbelievable." He would slam both of his fist onto the controls hard while making a little screech then he would calm him self down.

A couple of minutes later, The pod would start to rip into the atmosphere, shaking and bumping against little things in the atmosphere. He would sense Bardock and Frieza's energy then he sighed loudly , closing onto the surface at a quick speed then the pod would slam hard into the surface, causing a crater to form under the pod. He came out of the pod and flew towards Bardock and Frieza with a emotionless look on his face. He pushed open the castle door and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:50 am

Frieza turned around staring at the Saiyan who he had humiliated not too long ago. "You decided to show your faces......... I am leaving the planet again. You two must stay here. There are many things to be done. I will be going to planet Earth. I have business there with an associate. I need you both to pull through for me. Take care of the duties that await you." Frieza put his hands behind his back awaiting the Saiyans responses.

(BTW you guys doing the quests on this planet will slowly fix the poor economy.)
Back to top Go down
Brigus

Brigus

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:52 am

Brigus was looking at Frieza with deep, firey hatred in his eyes. Brigus looked down at the ground then he looked back up at Frieza with a blank look on his face and said, " Yes Frieza, What do you need us to do?" Brigus puts his hands behind his back, waiting for Frieza's order.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 am

Bardock slowly flopped onto one of the chairs, he lent over and picked a grape from the fruit bowl on the table. He threw the grape into his mouth.."So.. uhm we like look after the place? Do some jobs then what?" said Bardock, chewing on a grape with his legs crossed on the table.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:52 am

Frieza smiled. "Just make this planet better. I am not a crowd pleaser. Maybe you both could be. You are the leaders now. I am off." Frieza said walking to the back gate. He exited the castle going to his pod which lay in the field of his back yard. He entered it and began to blast off. Destination: Earth.
Back to top Go down
Bardock

Bardock

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:57 am

Bardock smiled as Frieza walked past him, once the warlord had left the room, Bardock's smile turned to a frown. Bardock hated the changeling with vengance and couldn't wait til he would be strong enough the overthrow Frieza. "I hate that guy!" exclaimed Bardock to his friend Birgus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bardock's Arrival. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bardock's Arrival.   Bardock's Arrival. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bardock's Arrival.
Page 1 of 1