Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigus

Brigus

Training Empty
PostSubject: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:08 am

Weighted Armor.
Oozaru.

Brigus stood on top of a large cliff with his hands in the air, screaming out loudly in the air. He started to beat his chest wildly as his human side would be like, " COME ON! COME ON! I CAN DO THIS!" Brigus screeched loudly into the air as the beam flew right out of his mouth, colliding into a little tribe of saibamen. He continued to shoot beams out of his mouth, causing the beams to slam into more small cities. He walked down from the cliff with a smile on his face then a loud beat noise would be heard from his body, looking up at the sky with confusion.

Brigus fell onto his knees, slamming both of his fist slam onto the ground with force. A little shock wave goes through the cliff as the human side would scream out, " YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME ANY MORE!!" Brigus kept on slamming both of his fist onto the ground, letting a loud scream out of his mouth with beams just shooting off from his mouth and hitting the cliff with force then he smiled and said, " I know im winning.. I KNOW.. I AM WINNING! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME!"

Smoke raised from his body as he slowly turned smaller and less hairier with a smile on his face with no clothes on. He stood up from the ground while brushing his chest off and said, " I finally did it.. after years of hard work.. I finally mastered that beastly.. primitve form.. but I wonder.. if I can achieve.. a level more.... the legendary.. story.. hero..a super saiyan." He looked up at the air with his fist balled up with the aura charging around him then he walked away from the area with his head down and a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:09 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 4,500
Zenni: 2,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

Training