Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brigus

Brigus

Training Empty
PostSubject: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:07 am

Weighted Armor
False Super Saiyan.

Brigus was dashing through the forest of Vegeta with his intense aura which would blast the tree backwards since it was so intense and powerful. He landed in the middle of the forest with a smile on his face and the electricity pumping from his body with force then he screamed out with force causing the aura to explode from his body. The shock waves go out through the body with force then he slammed both of his hands against his chest while he continued to explode with power then he collapses onto his knees while gripping his head with the still intense Aura while saying, " I can't control it.. What is happening?.. I use to be able to control this power but no... I don't know!"

A man came in front of Brigus with a sadistic smile then he said in a deep voice, " Your just like me.. I never thought somebody can be born with a power like mines.." Brigus head was down as the tears fell down his face then he started to scream as the man palmed Brigus face into the ground with a smile on his face and said, " Only I can have this awesome power!" The man followed up the palm with a kick to the face which caused Brigus to slam into many trees and then into a large mountain which causes it to crumble then Brigus raised from the mountain while cracking his neck and said, " Bring it!" He dashes towards the man with a smile on his face and brought the back of his foot towards the man's head which causes his cloak to fly off. This revealed a very old looking Broly.

Brigus screamed out to him while the ground shakes with force then he dashed towards him with a long tail of Ki behind him so then he brought his fist to Broly's chin but this didn't affect him and Broly did a spin kick to Brigus which caused him to slide across the ground. Broly started to scream loudly as he burst into his super saiyan form quickly then he started to throw a barrage of ki blast towards Brigus which bombarded his body then after a while as the smoke cleared.. Brigus was still standing in his spot with broken armor but he started to dash towards Broly again with a smile on his face so he brought his foot up to Broly's stomach which causes him to fly back.

Brigus dashes behind Broly with a smile on his face and brought his knee in the back of Broly's head which makes him fly into the air. He charged a great beam on his left finger and fired off a beam of large yellow energy against Broly which caused him to launch more into the sky but it didn't seem to scratch Broly then he said, " We will meet again one day BOY!" Broly rammed him self off of the beam while throw a large green ball of energy towards Brigus which collided into him, making him pass out.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training   Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 am

Powerlevel: 10,000.
Zenni: 6,500.
Back to top Go down

Training
Page 1 of 1