Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tien's Afterlife

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tien

Tien

Tien's Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Tien's Afterlife   Tien's Afterlife Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:17 am

Tien had been granted a to go on Snakeway, he was granted the way to King Kai's place, whoever that was, Tien thought. He saw the winding path, looking like that of a winding snake, the goldenish clouds that surrounded it, he knew that this place would take a while to get to. He didn't even know what the place looked like, but nevertheless, he started down the Snakeway path. Tien started by running, however he knew that flying would be much faster down this path, and wouldn't take him nearly as long. Suddenly, he saw something on the horizon, another person perhaps?

Tien landed near this man, and walking behind him, he knew that he's seen this man before. Tao Tien knew it right when he saw him. Not even wanting to talk to him, he took Tao by his robes and then gave him a heave off the path. He didn't know if Yemma had granted him access up here, but he certainly knew that Tao was no great man. Tao disappeared behind the clouds, certain that he would never see Tien again.

Tien continued down the path, looking for anything that could hold a King. He stopped at a house along the way, but knew when he arrived that this was not King Kai's place and quickly left. The path kept growing and growing, almost mocking Tien as it continued. How could anyone who wasn't a strong warrior make this trip in anything under a year? Tien thought to himself. The path was growing the same, winding and twisting, long straightaways, not even a hint of King Kai anywhere. And then suddenly, as if someone had chopped off the end of the path, there was nothing else to follow, the path had ended with nothing in sight!

What the hell?
There was nothing but more clouds, no building, no planet, no nothing ahead of him. Maybe he did something wrong, maybe it wasn't at the end of the path afterall. He kept on looking around, then, without even thinking, glanced up while he thought, and he saw the little green mass of a planet. That HAS to be it! and Tien flew up to the planet, suddenly feeling a huge gravitational pull on himself. He went slamming into the ground, the planet nothing like that the Earth was. While it may have slowed him down, it was nothing that Tien could not handle.

The planet was very, very small. There was a house, a driveway, which come to think of it, went nowhere but to the back of the house, and a tree. Looking around, he looked for King Kai, as if hoping that this was really the right planet. He looked around outside, and did not see a single soul, but he did see a really nice car that Tien had no envy of. What good is a car if you have no where to drive it? He thought to himself. Looking at the house, he thought it would not hurt to at least knock on the door to see if this was either King Kai's house or if someone could point him in the right way of King Kai himself.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Tien's Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tien's Afterlife   Tien's Afterlife Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:27 am

(Good stuff. Now just post a short training post with KK then roleplay being magically revived.)

Gains:

Powerlevel: 3,000
Zenni: 2,000
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Tien

Tien

Tien's Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tien's Afterlife   Tien's Afterlife Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:41 am

Can I...help you? A fish like man came from behind the door, shorter than Tien and much..ahem, wider than him as well. This hardly looked like a King, certainly not the man that he had expected. King Yemma, from the front desk sent me. He told me to go see King Kai, that I was worthy to come and see you. Tien said, with skepticism in his voice. Oh did he now? King Kai said. Well then, you've come to the right place! I'm King Kai, nice to meet you The aqua blue fish sort of a man said to him. This guy is King Kai? I guess there was no physical description for the job. Tien thought.

After a length introduction, explaining to Tien that King Kai was a master of fighting technique and that his planet could make anyone a stronger fighter, he told Tien what he must do. "I want you to catch my monkey, Bubbles" King Kai said. Excuse me? Tien replied, thinking King Kai had lost his mind. Suddenly, a blur of brown came flying past Tien, and right to the side of King Kai, jumping up and down, ooh'ing and ahh'ing. You must catch this monkey before we start the real training. King Kai said, point to his monkey. Tien looked at the monkey, then back at King Kai and was about to tell him how absolutely ridiculous this was, when King Kai said "GO!

Bubbles started to run around very quickly, behind the tree, behind the house, behind the car, everywhere on the planet. King Kai was smiling, laughing at thinking how long this would take when Tien yelled Gotcha! King Kai turned around in disbelief, seeing that his fast monkey was already caught by a glowing Tien. King Kai congratulated him, and then told him the next task, then he could start his training. Handing him a rather large mallet, Tien went chasing the over sized bumblebee, Gregory. Only ten minutes later, Tien replied I got'em, King Kai, I got that little bastard! And King Kai came running out of the house, seeing Gregory on the ground, rubbing his head.

Tien...in all of my years of training, no one...and I mean no one had done this faster than you. I suppose we should start with your training then, hmmm? The fish-like King Kai said. Tien nodded, and they started their training in the heavy gravity of King Kai's planet. They trained for days, weeks, maybe even years, it seemed like. Tien was getting better technique, he could feel his strength becoming higher and higher, his body feeling stronger. If only I could have gotten this training sooner, I could have possibly stood a chance against Frieza. Tien thought, while his training continued. King Kai had made Tien more disciplined, a better thinking fighter. "Your biggest problem, Tien, was that you went all out in one move against Frieza, instead of pacing yourself. The smart fighter can defeat a fighter who is stronger than him if he only applies his mind!"

Tien felt so much more different after his training with King Kai had ended. Even meditating on the planet seemed to make him a stronger fighter, like the mind was even effected by the gravity. King Kai had come back to Tien, with his sunglasses looking directly at Tien. "You have been taught well, Tien. Your master, Roshi, on Earth had taught you well before your death. Now you have been taught by me, and not many people in the Universe can say that. Your training is complete and I think it's time that you return to Earth, for who knows when they may need you again. King Kai had said to Tien. Tien looked at King Kai, Bubbles and Gregory, all of whom had helped him become a better fighter. Bidding them all goodbye, he raced back down Snake Way, down the path and right into King Yemma's office.

King Yemma, I just thought I should thank you before I return to Earth. You were gracious enough to allow me to train with King Kai. It has helped me so greatly. Tien said, bowing to King Yemma. King Yemma, who was still shuffling many papers, barely even heard a word he said. Yeah, right, whatever you say, Teen King Yemma said distractedly. Tien had left, not even caring that Yemma had gotten his name wrong, as he was much more focused on Earth. He knew he wasn't strong enough to kill Frieza one on one, but he had only hoped that Krillin managed to survive his attack, and that someone could stand up to Frieza.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

Tien's Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tien's Afterlife   Tien's Afterlife Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:48 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 4,500
Zenni: 3,000

You have been revived.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

Tien's Afterlife Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tien's Afterlife   Tien's Afterlife Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tien's Afterlife
Page 1 of 1