Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meraxa

Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:47 am

(Weighted Armour and Power Weighted if possible o.0)

Meraxa walked out of King Yemma's check-in station, and was greeted by a small ogre (or something like that anyways).
"You must be Mister Delwas correct? I will be taking you to the beginning of Snake Way, though from there, you will have to make the journey to King Kai's on foot." The ogre said, as he and Meraxa got inside a rather small vehicle - it was cramped to say the least.
"Oh don't worry, I can fly."
"Impossible I'm afraid, you see your entire ability to fly is based upon defying the gravity of a planet. However above snake way, its not gravity that pulls you down, but rather the karmic pressure."
"Karmic pressure?" Meraxa asked, slightly confused by the concept.
"Yes, in other words, good pressure is drawn towards evil pressure, just as people are tempted to sin in their daily lives."
"Makes some sense I guess." Meraxa said, only now noticing the small halo above his head, and flicked it, letting out a small ringing sound.
"So yes, you'll have to run all one million kilometres, instead of flying."
"O-o-o-one million?!" Meraxa was utterly dumbfounded by such a claim.
"Yes, or if you want that in mi-"
"No thanks, I know my maths. If I wanted to get there in like say... 172 days, I'd have to run over 240 kilometres an hour non-stop. Thank god I know I can run faster than that." Meraxa sighed, perhaps those races against Cargo would serve a decent purpose afterall.
"We're here." The Ogre cheered, though as to why, Meraxa did not know. The car of sorts came to halt, and Meraxa was let out. True to its name, Snake way looked like a giant snake, stretching to the horizon and beyond. Maybe that whole 'one million kilometres' thing had some basis to it afterall.
"Do I get any kind of food and water for the journey?"
"No worry, whilst yes there is food in the afterlife, it is by no means necessary to one's survival, nor will you ever feel hungry in actuality." The ogre informed him, well that was pretty useful actually, if not a bit obvious. Why hadn't Meraxa realised that spirits didn't need food?
"I'll be off then." Meraxa made a small salute goodbye, before jumping atop the Snake Way 'head', setting himself into a position similar to that which sprinters took at the start of race, and then sped off into the distance, leaving the ogre baffled.
"Well, thats certainly not happened with the others..."

Meraxa sped down the snake way at speeds that exceed that of sound by a long mark, he could even give a certain blue hedgehog a run for his money.
"Hmm, now that I think about it, didn't that giant say something about there being a 'King Kai' at the end of this Snake Way?" Meraxa muttered to himself. Now since he was going to this guy instead of being sent to heaven despite being such a 'pure' soul, this could only mean one thing - that this King Kai or whoever he was, was a teacher. And since this was the afterlife, who knew how unrestrained training was here? Dammit, it was all so interesting, he just wanted to get to King Kai's before the day ended. But that would mean having to cover a million kilometres in less than a few hours - even he couldn't go that that fast.
"A curve? Might as well just jump over it!" Meraxa yelled, thinking this would be a simple endeavor. Then, just as he jumped, he remembered why he couldn't fly in this world.
"Karmic pressure?" Meraxa laughed dryly, before screaming out as he fell through the clouds.
As he fell, he then asked himself a question.
"Hmm, I wonder whats down beneath these clouds?" He tried to recall what the ogre had said to him earlier.

"Oh don't worry, I can fly."
"Impossible I'm afraid, you see your entire ability to fly is based upon defying the gravity of a planet. However above snake way, its not gravity that pulls you down, but rather the karmic pressure."
"Karmic pressure?"
"Yes, in other words, good pressure is drawn towards evil pressure, just as people are tempted to sin in their daily lives."
"Makes some sense I guess."

A lightbulb practically lit up above Meraxa's ahead once he realised the answer.
"I get it. Good pressure gets attracted towards evil pressure, and this is the afterlife, so...
I'm falling towards HELL?!" Meraxa screamed once more, before hitting his head on the ground, the rest of the body falling soon after to meet it.
He got up and wiped the dust off, coughing slightly.
"Oh great, I'm supposed to be off training with some other-worldly deity or something, and instead I round up in hell the very same day I set off."
"Thats HFIL! Geez, doesn't anyone ever read those memos we send out?"
"I know Goz, but I don't think this one's meant to be here?"
"And what tells you that Mez?"
"Take a look at him, does he honestly look like someone who's ever commited enough sins to land himself down here? At most he's probably just stolen from the cookie jar, and even then that's pushing it."
"Uh, excuse me-" Meraxa tried to interrupt, but the two oncoming voices continued to chat away.
"No, no, no, look at that spiky hair - obviously a Class A felon!"
"Oh yeah, then what about that Goku fellow? You know, the one who became one of King Kai's best students."
"You always want to spoil my fun don't you Mez?"
"Hmm, lets see, fun, and having our asses handed to us by King Yemma for doing a bad job? Or keeping all of HFIL and subsequently much of the afterlife in order? Which do you think I would choose you BLUE MORON!"
"Oh, so now you're picking on my colour you RED BABBOON?!"
"Wanna fight you brainless idiot?!"
"I'll smash your head in you ligthweight!"
"Not if you can't catch me!"
"Hold it! Enough of this bickering!"
"Eh?!"
"Eh?!"
The two voices had been none other than two ogres, bigger than Meraxa, and yet despite apparently being tasked with 'keeping all of HFIL (hell?) in order', they acted like freaking children over the whole thing, and now an actual child was holding the two of them up by their shirts.
"Who do you think you are kid?"
"Yeah, what gives you the right to get involved?"
"The fact that at this rate I'm gonna be late for my training with King Kai, and that if I am late, there will be HELL to be pay, is what gives me the right. Now someone show me the quickest way out of here, before I quite simply destroy everything in sight." Meraxa dropped the two ogres, his ki levels rising, and aura surrounding him that dwarfed the ogres in terms of height by a large measure.
"H-hold on! We'll show you, but only if you beat our challenges." The blue one - apparently Goz - spoke, getting a 'what the hell are you thinking?' look from the red one - Mez.
"Challenges? And what would those be?" Meraxa said, calming down, suppressing his ki once more.
"You must defeat I - Goz - in wrestling, and outdo my brother - Mez - in a race. Relatively simple no?"
"Sure, sure, mind if I have a piece of this fruit?"
"Of cou- FRUIT?!" Goz and Mez both turned around in shock, to see Meraxa digging his teeth into a golden piece of fruit, tasty too, and it was filling him with energy. Must've been like some kind of pesudo-senzu bean.
"Did you just eat that?"
"I did, what about it?"
"But that's King Yemma's fruit..."
"And I've met King Yemma. I don't think he'll mind."
"Of he will - thats the precious fruit that only grows every few years, and is the one thing that gives him peace of mind when he's filing souls."
"I see, alright then. I'll stop. But still..." Meraxa said as he plucked out the seeds from the fruit he had eaten, and buried them in the ground - at least they might grow later.
"Two challenges right? Lets do it."

A few moments later, Meraxa was standing in a standard sumo circle along with Goz, who was getting ready to begin.
"You know the basics right? Fall outside the ring, you lose."
"Of course, though I don't think you'll do that much."
"We'll see... Go!" Goz yelled, charging at Meraxa... only to struggle to get the boy to even flinch. Meraxa turned his head to look at Mez.
"Is this really all he's got?"
"W-why yes. He's the second strongest ogre after King Yemma, and yet..."
"Yet NOTHING! I haven't lost, I'm just going easy on him."
"May I?"
"Might as well, he's stubborn like that."
"Fine then." Meraxa said, and with a simple, if not light touch of his palms, Goz went absolutely flying! The blue ogre rolled across the landscape for a bit, before friction caught up with him, and he came to a halt.
"Well thats one down, wanna go next Mez?"
"Oh please, unlike Goz, I'm a reasonable being. See that cliff over there?"
"Yeah, but its just... wait... is that a column of clouds?"
"Precisely, its incredible density bounces back anyone who tries to use it to escape."
"Oh yeah, this is basically hell-"
"HFIL!" Goz screamed from a distance.
"Fine, HFIL is basically hell, so this is where all the bad guys go when they die."
"Precisely. As you can plainly tell, we're not the strongest around these parts."
"So if the exit was constantly open every single day..."
"The worst of convicts would be constantly breaking out again and again. The universe would see no end to the horror."
"I see, so you think it'll be safe to let me use it then?"
"If its only for a few moments, and the path is clear at the start, then it shouldn't be too hard."
"Oh, don't worry about it. You're name's Meraxa isn't it?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?" Meraxa asked, he'd never given out his name now had he?
"Some of the inmates have talked about you, particularly the ones from the red ribbon army."
"B-b-but I swear I never killed any of them!" Meraxa yelled in shock, did this mean his attempts at peaceful resolution were all for nought?
"Oh, heavens no you didn't kill them. Rather, it was their commanding officer who did them in, after their failure to stop you from obtaining the dragonballs."
"Really eh?"
"Yes, and word has spread that for the forces of good, you are second only to the legendary Gohan himself."
"Now I wouldn't say that..."
"Oh come off it, what about those demons from a while back? You certainly proved your strength there."
"Yeah but Gohan did most of the heavy lifting."
"Whatever, but still - the point is, you're rather famous on this side of life and death."
"Right... anyways, about that exit..."
"Oh, right this way." Mez said, showing him to the column of clouds, whilst Goz' shouts of 'wait' could be heard in the distance.
They arrived in moments, and Mez raised his hand to part the clouds, which soon did, when all of sudden, the ground split wide open, a familiar set of hands shooting up and out of it.
"W-what's going on?!" Mez yelled, whilst Meraxa got into a fighting stance.
"Just what you feared - a breakout!" Meraxa yelled, charging at the oncoming enemies, soon revealed to be the mob of saiyans he had fought before on the original Planet Vegeta.
"Hey its him! The one we utterly mauled a thousand years ago!"
"Yeah, I remember, the no tail right?"
"Watch yourselves, he's not even saiyan at all - in fact he's the one who killed me and Aspar!" One yelled, Meraxa recognising him as 'Beet'.
"Damn straight, crushed both our heads in." A fat one yelled alongside Beet, that had to be Aspar.
"You're kidding, right? Some kid beat you tw-" One tried to mock the two named ones for their inability to beat Meraxa last time, only to receive a kick from said human, sending the saiyan flying back into the lower levels of hell from whence they had came. He proceeded to do the same to many others, and at speeds which the saiyans could only dream about.
"H-he's faster, no stronger, no everything about him has improved since last time! What IS he?!" Beet asked in vain, only to see Meraxa suddenly appear in front of him, fist raised...
"I'm Meraxa - Humanity's greatest child!" He yelled, bringing the hammer of justice down on the saiyan, who fell back down along with the rest of the escapees.
"Well thats good and all, but how are we meant to keep them down there?" Meraxa asked, his hands glowing with ki, ready for more fighting if need be.
"One moment." Mez said, speeding off, then dragging back with him Mez.
"Now admittedly, we do have some preparation for events like this. Ready Goz?"
"Fine Mez." Goz said rather begrudgingly, looked like someone didn't enjoy losing so badly to Meraxa. The two ogres stood a few feet apart from each other, before they started to do what appeared to be... dancing?
"Fu..."
"...sion..."
"HA!"
"HA!" Both ogres yelled out in unison, their fingers touching together. There as a bright light, and then to Meraxa's surprise, there stood not two, but only one ogre.
"W-what in the world?"
"Its called fusion boy, try to keep up. And in this current form, we- no I am the being known as Gomez. Yes its a terrible portmanteu, but deal with it. This is the only form in which I can seal up cracks in the layers of hell. No, I will not use that stupid name the censors are imposing on us." The ogre said, Meraxa not sure what he was on about, but either way, the ogre made some handsigns, and the crack beneath them healed up quite nicely.
"Now go, they won't bother trying to escape whilst the path is closed."
"Right. Thanks a lot." Meraxa waved goodbye, before speeding up to the stairs, the clouds closing behind him.

"Okay, now with that settled, lets get back up to Snake way." Meraxa was happy for Goz and Mez' help, and thus went on, the stairs stretching further and further up. Oh man, imagine where he could come out. Heaven maybe? Okay, maybe not that high. Snake way directly? Doubt it, he hadn't seen anything connecting snake way to hell below, and he didn't think they would allow him to skip a bit of the journey. He could see the light, just a bit further, and he...
Was in the giant ogre's draw?
"Oh great, you fell to HFIL I'm guessing?" The ogre said, obviosuly pissed.
"Uh yeah, sorry!" Meraxa said jumping out of the draw, and heading back to Snake Way, to hear the ogre shout.
"Oh and so you know, theres someone else heading to King Kai's! Catch up to him if you can!"
Someone else? Well that'd be interesting.
Meraxa sped and jumped onto Snake Way, this time going full speed, the sound barrier long past. Now at least he knew the basic pattern, so if he concentrated...
"YES!" Meraxa yelled, though his blurry image had already gone by the time that sound had escaped, and would later have to catch up to him several days later.
"Hey, is that him?" Meraxa said, slowing down this time, so he didn't completely overtake whoever it was. It even looked like...
"HIM?!"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:09 am

Wolf has been running for an hour he was out of breath "how long dose this thing go" he said he heard some foot steps he looked back and saw someone running "that must be the guy yemma told me about" said wolf
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:22 am

"WHY YOU! WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GOING TO KING KAI'S?!" Meraxa was practically on fire with rage as he jumped at the saiyan boy, and kicked him in the back of the head. He then bounced off said head, and continued to skid across the path of Snake Way until he came to a halt. He pointed out an index finger.
"You better answer my question! Theres no to fly in this world, I'm currently blocking your path, and you remember what happened last time don't you?" Meraxa yelled, his aura blazing at this point. This was the saiyan he'd beaten to a pulp, the one that had killed his own father.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:28 am

"HEY IM HELPING THE Z FIGHTERS MAN" wolf yelled back "IM A GOOD GUY NOW" he yelled again "Yemma told me to come here" he said calm again
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:31 am

"The Z fighters?" Meraxa raised an eyebrow, okay, seriously, either Gohan had let the recruitment policy slip, or this was an unofficial allegiance.
"And you've switched sides huh? Tell me, what have you done so far for the 'greater good'?" Meraxa inquired. So the giant ogre's name was Yemma eh? Nice fact to know, but that didn't mean he would completely trust his judge of character.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:34 am

"stoped a few roobery's" he said " i just changed sides a few days ago" he said again
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:48 am

"A few robberies?" Meraxa couldn't believe it. Yemma had to have been pitying the guy or something, because otherwise he'd have to accept that all one needed to receive training in the freaking afterlife, you had to stop a few measly robberies, instead of fighting you know, PROPER evil.
Though thinking back, he may or may not have been involved with fighting the demons, though Meraxa couldn't be sure.
"Alright, fine. But if I catch you doing anything wrong, you'll have to face a full power version of me, and I won't limit myself like I did on your homeworld." Meraxa said as he went back to running down the Snake Way.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:49 am

"alright" he said running to catch up "oh look a house" said wolf as he stoped and as a snake head sucked him into the house he hit the ground "OW MY SPINE" yelled wolf in pain
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:59 am

"Try and keep up would... you...?" Meraxa stopped, and looked around. He could swear that the saiyan kid had been just behind him, and yet now he was gone.
"That can't be right..." Meraxa then noticed something... perculiar, to say the least. A house, one befitting a king even. And yet, Meraxa somehow doubted this was actually King Kai's residence. Why? Because that was supposed to be at the end of Snake Way, and yet this house had to be half way at most. Something wasn't right here. Better do a little ki sensing...
Wait a minute, the house... the house was alive?!
"Oh crap... Well, its not like I care about his safety... but I can't feel right if I just leave him... damn you morals!" Meraxa cursed as he charged at the 'house', and began to slam at it again and again.
"Come on you saiyan b******, notice somethings wrong already."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:01 am

Wolf ran at the wall and broke out and landed on snake way "RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN" he yelled at the man as he ran down snake way at 90 MPM
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:11 am

Meraxa looked to his side as Wolf busted out of the building, making Meraxa wonder he ever bot-
"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" The saiyan boy screamed, though Meraxa couldn't tell why...
"Holy S*** Giant Snake!" Meraxa yelled, running alongside the saiyan boy for a few moments, then remembering the fact that he had torn through an entire freaking army, and should probably have more than enough strength for this. He skidded to a halt, the snake oncoming.
"Bring it." Meraxa effectively challenged it, raising his fist, then letting it meet the Snake's face. The snake went flying over the edge and down into HFIL five seconds later.
"Well thats sorted then." He said, wiping his hands clean of this.
"Oh and kid (though admittedly you're probably older than me), you go at something as slow as 90 miles per hour, and you won't even end up at King Kai's in a year. Try something more like..." He got himself back into that sprinting position, before disappearing in a blur that would make the Flash go green with envy.
"This."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:15 am

Wolf then ran ahead of him "like this right" he said as he ran by as a blur
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:40 am

"Yeah, like that, but I can still out do you!" Meraxa yelled, zipping past even faster, and for a few brief moments, it almost felt like time itself was moving slow...
Until he tripped off the edge of Snake Way.
Thats right, he'd gone so fast that he'd reach the end of Snake Way already. Honestly, one million kilometres? Either that was definitely exaggerated, or he was just capable of sublight speeds. If it were the latter, that'd be really, really cool.
Except, unlike before where he'd fallen down into HFIL, he instead found himself hurtling towards a... planet? A PLANET in the afterlife?! Was there quite literally no end to the numbers of ways the universe (or in this case just plain old reality) could just utterly surprise him like this?
Add in a half-century old car model, a pavement, and a single house on said planet, and you had a definite 'yes'.
Meraxa crashed head first into the car's engine, smashing it as it were fine china.
"Dabsmun hut ee uut uf mere! (Someone get me out of here)"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:42 am

Wolf landed softly on the planet since his good and bad karma were even now he picked the human up out of the car and dusted him off "you alright" he asked
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:59 am

As Meraxa was hoisted out of the car, he took notice of a figure standing in the doorway of the house. Once pulled out, he immediately slumped down, finding it hard to even stand.
"My... my god, why its so hard to stand here?" Meraxa asked, with the figure (who looked like a short alien of sorts) responding.
"The gravity here is ten times that of your planet Earth - however it exactly matches that of the homeworld of this fella beside you, so he already loses out on much of the benefits from training here. And yes, I know you're here for training in martial arts. After all those mishaps of mine, Yemma decided it best if he just paged me every time someone is coming. I guess my dream of comedy fame will have to wait."
Meraxa couldn't believe the words coming out of this guy's mouth. Ten times that of Earth? But that meant that so much mass was packed into one space - ridiculous. However, he also mentioned training, which likely meant...
"Don't tell me... you're king kai?"
"The one and only kid."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:04 am

Wolf saw a monkey and walked over to it the monkey ran away "hey come back here" wolf said as he chased after it and caught it in five seconds "hmm oh yeah my the weights have no ki in them"said wolf as he put ki into the weights he wears on his arm and legs and fell down into the ground makeing a dent "ow" he said
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:27 am

"He wears weights?" Meraxa sat beside King Kai, perplexed by the saiyan and his attempts to catch the monkey.
"Apparently so. Though it does make sense, since his homeworld is actually amongst the heaviest for those that bear life, so most planets would feel like a jog to him."
"I see..."
"By the way... Meraxa right? Since you two will be training here together, you might as well know - his name is Wolf."
"Okay...? I don't really see where this is go-"
"As you may know, saiyan culture is a bit... rougher, in comparison to other species."
"Yeah, they killed off the tuffles who they shared the planet with."
"Not only that, but for a long time they served under the maniacal Frieza, and as such were rather used to blowing up planets and cultures as they wished. Though that came to an end over 20 years ago, some people were just too used to the fighting. That included Wolf's family, and another."
"So they went to war eh?"
"Of a sort. Growing up in an atmosphere like that, can you honestly blame him for growing into the killer he became?"
"I guess I can't."
"Good, at least we're getting somewhere. Then theres you..." King Kai looked at Meraxa, almost as if he were 'scanning' him.
"I see, at first you thought of nothing but yourself and the people around you. You never considered the larger picture, never cared for those who you did not know."
Meraxa looked at him in disbelief, how had he learned about in a few moments?
"Then you met Roshi..."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:30 am

Wolf dove at the monkey and caught him "got ya" he said smileing but froze up when the monkey grabed his tail "gah" said wolf frozen
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 am

"And I think you better help him." King Kai pointed to Wolf who was now paralysed due to having his tail grabbed by the monkey.
"Whats the monkey's name?"
"Bubbles, and actually, catching him is part of your training. I taught him to grab the tails of saiyans after the last few I met pretty much cheated by flying."
"I see... now come here!" Meraxa dived at the monkey who ran for it, Meraxa crashing to the ground in front of Wolf.
"Oh no you don't!" Meraxa was ready to sprint after the simian...! Except the gravity ended up with him just managing a light jog.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 am

Wolf ran after the monkey and dived at him and caught him again "got ya bubbles" wolf said with a smile as he put the monkey down
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:17 am

"My turn!" Meraxa yelled, still racing after the monkey known as Bubbles after Wolf let it go. Meraxa would dive, leap, and attempt to grab again and again, but the gravity kept throwing him off balance. However, as time passed, he became more and more accustomed to the gravity of the small world, and caught the monkey with relative ease. Having no tail, there was no weakness for Bubbles to exploit, so he couldn't escape.
"Alright, whats next?" Meraxa asked King Kai, who popped out two hammers. One green, the other purple.
"You are two are to hit the bug which corresponds to your hammer's colour. Come on out Gregory, and Yrogerg!" King Kai yelled, two near identical cricket-like creatures appearing, the only difference really being their colour. Meraxa was given the green hammer, and Wolf the purple.
"Begin."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:19 am

Wolf took the purple hammer and all most hit Yrogerg right off the bat he keept trying to hit him untill he just swung and hit him by mistake
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 am

"Oi Wolfy! You have to actually mean to hit him! Not by simple luck!" King Kai yelled at the saiyan, hoping that the human child was at least having some more luck.
When the lord of the north quadrant realised that half of his house was now a smoking wreck, his hopes were quickly diminished.
"I've got you now Gregory!" Meraxa yelled, smashing through the windows of the car as he attempted to hit the green bug again and again, but he kept on dodging and avoiding Meraxa's strikes.
"You really landed the short straw kid. Unlike Yrogerg, I'm a veteran of this by some degree." Oh great, not only did it talk, but it was mocking Meraxa now.

The bug sped off, however Meraxa did not immediately follow, instead throwing the hammer after it, knowing that the gravity would keep it going. Meraxa then went the opposite direction, hoping to catch the creature off guard. Eventually, Meraxa caught sight of Gregory speeding towards him, the bug obviously confused of what was going on. However, a look in its eyes told Meraxa that it had realised what was up...
Too bad that wasn't until the hammer had overtook it, landed in Meraxa's hands, and then had been swung and Gregory. A light tap, nothing more, but the deed was done.
"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro

Kenjiro

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 am

Wolf jumped in front of Yrogerg and smacked him with the hammer right into king kai's house
Back to top Go down
Meraxa

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:34 am

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" King Kai screamed in vain, as with that final impact made by Yrogerg crashing into it, his house came crumbling down.
"Oh... crap." Meraxa's mouth went wide open, how could he and Wolf have caused simply that much damage in the short time they'd been here?
"Uh, sorry about the mess and all... If its any consolation, I could fi-"
"No, wouldn't work, since your time here is up and all."
"Huh?"
"Take a look over your head." King Kai, pointed, Meraxa only just noticing the lack of a Halo.
"Wha- what the hell?"
"Since more and more fighters are dying, I can't prioritise my training - or punishment - time as much I used to. I can train people for a few hours at most, and then they're gone. Though you had better get going - or the portal will close on you."
"What?"
"Same deal you saw in HFIL, if the entrance is constantly open, we'd have souls trying to escape. Now get your pasty butts moving!"
"Right!" Meraxa yelled, jumping from the planet back onto Snake Way, suddenly feeling a lot lighter in comparison to what it was like on King Kai's world. Either way he had to move, Wolf or no Wolf. He was leaving the afterlife - now!

(End for me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)   Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the Afterlife? The boy and the King (Wolf)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next