Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

King Colds Training- Simple Chaos-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Cold

King Cold

King Colds Training- Simple Chaos- Empty
PostSubject: King Colds Training- Simple Chaos-   King Colds Training- Simple Chaos- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Weighted Armor

The King of all Changlings, Cold, was sitting in a lazboy at a furniture company on a popular part of WestBound city. "He ummm weird dude, you must pay for that before you get to sit on it" A shop assistant said to the King of all Changlings. "So what, do you really think I care human?" Cold grunted. "Ah..yea, cos its mine until you pay four hundred zenni" The shop assistant replied. "Hehe...a smart alec huh" King Cold laughed. "There is something that you should know rat, that I have dealt with your kind before" King Cold said to the human. "This is a warning" The serious looking King Cold said. "Well, I must ask you to leave sir" Another shop assistant said to King Cold.

"I dont take orders from weakling humans like you!" King Cold roared to the two assistants. "Ermm Phil, im gonna go get the manager" One shop assistant said to the other. "OK" The other gulped. "Don't be too long" The same assistant said again. "You're looking worried human, dont worry, because your manager will save you from me" King Cold laughed. King Cold stood up and walked towards the shop assistant. The King of all Changlings towered over the little human. King Cold sat down on one knee, so he was level with the human. "You pitiful creature" King cold grunted. King Cold put his head beside the shop assistants head, and whispered. "Death Beam" .

The ray of purple ki went through the shop assistants body and disintigrated. "I never get bored of killing" King Cold said. Lots of people in the store stood still and screamed and some just yelled and ran out. "Hahahahahahaha" King Cold laughed. The other shop assistant and the manager came through. The two men looked at the little human named Phil, and looked up at King Cold, terrified. "It seems that he has died, please get someone who survives my killing spree to tell me when the funeral is, and my court hearing" King Cold smirked. "Oh no" The manager whispered in the assistants ear. "Goodbye my little friends" King Cold said to the soon to be dead humans. "Death Beam" King Cold was about to say. "No, I want to test out my new ability. King Cold thought of the sun that was outside. "Maybe I can torture them" King Cold thought. King Cold flew out of the store and landed on the ground.

"I promise that this wont hurt" King Cold said to the humans. "Solar Flare" King Cold said. King Cold raised his hands, they were now in line with his eyes. The suns rays caught the attention of Cold, and the deadliest of the hottest rays, came through the gaps in King Colds fingers. The rays went directly into the humans eyes. "Oh F**K" The manager shouted. Both of the humans eyes were being burt inside their bodies. "Hahahaha" King Cold laughed. King Cold flew into the air, and sent a ball of ki at the city. "Oh yes I remember this attack, this attack was the one I used to disipline my children when they were younger, Death Ball" King Cold thought. After King Cold stopped thinking about things that happened like 230 years ago, he looked down upon the city, it was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Colds Training- Simple Chaos-   King Colds Training- Simple Chaos- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Complete
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Colds Training- Simple Chaos-   King Colds Training- Simple Chaos- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Short lmao but that dosen't matter.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: King Colds Training- Simple Chaos-   King Colds Training- Simple Chaos- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:08 pm

PL: 7,000

Zeni: 3,500
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: King Colds Training- Simple Chaos-   King Colds Training- Simple Chaos- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Colds Training- Simple Chaos-   King Colds Training- Simple Chaos- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Colds Training- Simple Chaos-
Page 1 of 1