Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

West City Introduction (Kehshro, Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neviux

West City Introduction (Kehshro, Training) Empty
PostSubject: West City Introduction (Kehshro, Training)   West City Introduction (Kehshro, Training) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:15 am

Kehshro stared up at the sign that informed him that he was standing outside of the "Moonbucks". Kehshro had stopped taking in any form of poison such as Caffeine since he had begun his journey with the Traveling Monk who had, throughout their journey, remained as nameless as he had been when they had begun said journey. Kehshro walked into the Moonbucks and was greeted by the young door attendant who frowned down at him. "Sheesh, another kid" the attendant muttered before turning back around and continuing the space-staring session that Kehshro's arrival had apparently disrupted. Kehshro tapped the attendant on the shoulder once again gaining his attention, just as the attendant opened his mouth to insult Kehshro he was stopped by the look that filled the young man's eyes. "Sorry to interrupt your not doing anything, but I'm Kehshro. I believe a friend of mine left you with a message and note for me" Kehshro explained, though the words were those of a question, it was not an inquiry it was a statement, one that demanded an answer. The attendant fingers fumbled with the envelope and dropped it before quickly retrieving it and handing it over to the rather frightening short kid. Kehshro smiled and thanked the attendant before opening the envelope and making his way out of the Moonbucks Franchise.

3 Hours Later

With the help of his friends Map and Note Kehshro had found a temporary home in West City. In a Abandoned portion of the Forest he had found a small shack that was quite coincidentally deserted and in moderate condition. Kehshro set down his belongings, all of which fit into two backpacks and made his way out into the middle of the forest. Kehshro began a light jog to work up a good sweat and made his way through the Forest without any troubles until he encountered a rather large rock face, it stood at a good 300 feet high and blocked his path onwards. Kehshro hadn't quite worked out enough of stamina and grinned at the thought of this new and rather exhilarating challenge. Kehshro jumped and grabbed hold of a hand hold. Half way up the rock face Kehshro felt his arms start to weaken, he was slowly running out of energy and he was not in the mood to drop roughly 100 feet to his doom so instead he ignored both the pain and lack of energy in his limbs and focused on using his thigh muscles to climb rather then his biceps and triceps. When Kehshro finally reached the top he sat down with his legs dangling over the edge of the semi-cliff Kehshro stared at the sun, he still had some time before Night Fall and his nightly meditation session so he could always try to re-climb the wall but he was too tired for it and instead continued to stare at the new landscape, he could see the city in the far distance and wondered what marvels it held for him. "Nice Place this West City. A huge City not far from a pretty cool Forest, my kind of place" Kehshro thought to himself as he picked his teeth with his pinky nail.
Back to top Go down

West City Introduction (Kehshro, Training)
Page 1 of 1