Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

West City (anyone can join in)

Go down 
+3
Frieza
Goku
Perfect Cell
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

West City (anyone can join in) Empty
PostSubject: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 am

The loud rumble of walking and conversations of west city took hold of Sin as he walked into its area, everyone in the city looked calm and happy with no sign of being threatened. He looked at himself through a glass window to see how different he looked from all the others, martial arts clothing, long silver hair, and a brown tail. He stood out from everyone else, he looked down at the palm of his hands in thought. "Just who am I, and why am I so different from all of these people?" He asked himself in a whisper as he clenched his palms in slight anger at himself again for not remembering who he was.
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 am

"Come on, Goku! I still got a lot of shopping do," Chi-Chi told her husband who was already carrying a mountain of shopping bags and boxes, "Geez, Chi-Chi. I'm hungry. Can't we take a break?" the saiyan complained as his stomach did the same by letting out a large grumble as a protest. "You're always hungry, Goku," his wife ignored him as she went into yet another shop leaving Goku to wait outside alone. Just then the Z Fighter's eyes wondered across the street to what obviously looked like a martial artist but something was different about him though, "He has a tail!" the warrior noticed, shocked at the sudden change of events, "Hey you over there! You with the grey hair! Yeah, you with the tail," Goku called over at the mysterious warrior trying to get his attention. The Z Fighter walked towards the man innocently smiling at him from the nearest pavement and still holding all those packages in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 am

Sin felt a strange breeze come across him in an instant, like a wave of power flowing over his body before hearing a gentle happy voice coming from behind him. His tail twitched as it was mentioned in a call to him, turning his head Sin saw a man about his height with black spiky hair carrying packages coming towards him. "Yes?" He said politely. "What do you want sir?" Examining the man's body he could tell that he was most likely very well trained.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 am

The sky shined as a body began crashing through the atmosphere. It began flying faster and faster as it hit the ground creating an explosion. Frieza crawled out of the crater looking at the two Saiyans. "No...... Not again... I can't die again!!" He said stand up and running the other way. His body was still in a horrible pain. The only time that he did not feel the pain was while he was in Hell.
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:50 pm

"It can't be," Goku said shocked dropping his packages as the changling emerged from the crater, "It's Frieza!" the saiyan continued completely forgetting about the young warrior he was about to approach. As if waking up from a dream Goku suddenly remembered the man was still waiting for him to say why he called him, "Oh, sorry. Listen I actually wanted to know if you know why you have a tail. You looked a little confused earlier," the Z Fighter started explaining to the other still looking as Frieza was fleeing, the emperor was clearly disturbed, "However, that being you saw is in fact a very powerful tyrant. I have to take care of him before he hurts innocent people," the ex martial arts champion said to the tailed warrior, "After I'm done with him, if you need answers. Come and find me," Goku added as he went into pursue of the villain not waiting for the martial artist to reply.

Last edited by Goku on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Frieza is not hurt)
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Sin looked over to see a substance hit the ground in the city, causing many of the citizens to either be crushed, pushed ore made to flee. He wondered what was the material that fell before he saw a being instead come out of the white orb, taking a step closer in the smoke he saw the man he fought before and got severely beaten by. For some reason the warrior fled the scene as the man explained to him who the being was calling him Frieza. He nodded acknowledging it as the man explained why he called out to him, almost as if he had answers to all of his questions and maybe the question to his past. Before could respond the man dropped all of the bags he was holding to chase the so called emperor. "W-Wait!" Sin called as he ran after the man, following them both out deeper into the city. "I can't let this opportunity leave me!" He thought to himself as he tried to catch up to the warrior.

People jumped out of the way as the three men ran deeper and deeper into the city before they started to see less citizens and more thugs and thief's. After some while Sin was becoming tired trying to keep up with the two. "T-They're fast!" He thought as he strained to stay in pace.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Goku was in persuit of the changling who was running just beyond the warriors vision. The Z fighter took to the sky hoping to see the emperor and catch up with him. He saw the sly villain as he entered the slums, "There he is. I got you now Frieza," the hero said more to himself as he landed. He went down an dark ally and saw the lizard-like creature's tail as it went around a corner a few feet away, "Frieza," the warrior called as he ran in that direction but when he got there the alien was nowhere to be seen.

"Darn lost him," the saiyan exclaimed having lost sight of his target, "This kid following me is making it hard to concentrate on Frieza Ki," Goku said waiting for the young man to catch up with him. "Why are you following me? It's dangerous," the Z fighter said as the boy got nearer and without waiting for a reply he was off again looking for the tyrant.

Last edited by Goku on Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Frieza is not injured)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 pm

(BTW I didnt come here in a Saiyan pod, I literally fell through the atmosphere. I didnt kill anybody on the way in. Your making me sound more evil than I need to be. Im not hurt btw im just scared of everything.)

Frieza turned around to see the Saiyans behind him. "Well...... I guess I must go through this again...." Frieza said stopping and turning around. "Who are you..." Frieza asked.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 am

(Sorry bout that lol, I was thinking if you were or not in a space pod. And also I thought it would be a bit more descriptive if the collision hit some people but okay xD)

Looking towards the man Sin shook his head slightly. "I'm a fighter not a cowardly dog that runs away from challenges like these. And I have two reasons why I followed you and that man Frieza here." He put his hand slight in the air and stuck one finger up. "One, I have faced that man before in a fight and lost to him." He chuckled remembering how beat up he was from that experience. "I want to thank him for that fight for I gained alot of strength from it and also I want a rematch from him." Then he stuck his second finger, signaling his second reason. "And two you sound like you have answers to my questions, I can't just let you run by like nothing happened."

Putting down his hand Sin nodded to the man and looked ahead to see man Frieza, he took a few steps ahead of the warrior who spoke to him to get closer to Frieza. "I am Sin, that's all I can really say about myself for I have no memories of my past. I've only followed the both of you to get some answers and maybe a rematch with you." He laughed sightly as he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:44 am

Krillin was training in the woods when he felt it a strong Power had come back to earth. With a sigh and a shocked look he said. 'Frieza's back this isn't good.' He said as he dropped what he was doing then running from the spot and blasting off flying. As he flew over to West City where they were. Flipping he landed next to them. 'Frieza...' he said with an angry look at him as he walked up to him glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 am

Frieza looked around him. He was surrounded by people who he has either beaten, or someone who was an enemy of his. Frieza tried to move, but once again he was in horrible pain. His skin felt like their were needles sticking out at every inch. His points were jabbing, sticking out putting him in horrible pain. He looked around trying to keep consciousness. His eyes closed slowly but he forced himself to stay up. "This is worse than Hell......." He said to himself shaking in pain.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 am

Raising an eyebrow Sin took a few steps closer to the man, his body was shaking and he heard he was in pain. Looking back at the warrior behind him who called Frieza evil he wondered what was the truth now, this man looked as if he needed help not scorn or hate. Coming closer to Frieza another man, a shorter and bald one appeared. He seemed to also hate the pained being, as if wanting to end his life in an instant. "Hey!" He yelled to the two men. "Listen, whether or not this man was evil or not in the past can't you see that he is in pain and needs help? Where is your pride in attacking a man who is down and suffering." Saying that he turned back to Frieza and tried to calm him down. "Don't worry, I'm not your enemy." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 am

Frieza could no longer talk. He was in and out of passing out. The incredible pain was no longer containable. He began to wobble. "I....." He began to talk in gibberish. He starting hallucinating. He saw flashbacks of himself in his ship in the take over of planet Vegeta. "You.... Can't win King Vegeta....." He said out loud as he fell to the ground his eyes rolling backwards. The problem now showed quite obviously on his body. His skin began to bleed as bones began to stick out of his body. They were sharp and as he hit the ground some of the exposed bones went back into his body as the hit into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:39 am

Krillin had no intentions in harming the defenseless Frieza but only watch over him. As he knew what he was capable of he didn't want it happening again. He stared at Frieza with a sigh as he seemed to be having Flashbacks and having some structual body isues. He wasn't going to help him at the risk of him faking it though he thought it was real he waited on him to snap out of it.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 am

Frieza seemed to be hallucinating of some event that happened in his past with a king, his body began to bleed and bones started to come out of his skin. In horror Sin watched as he hit the ground, the young man rushed to his side and picked him up off of the ground. "Hey! Whats wrong, whats happening to you!" He looked up at the bald man. "Do you have anything that can help him?!" He yelled at the man, trying to figure out a way to help his injuries. "Damn it!" He said as he put his hand against his body where it was bleeding the most.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 am

Frieza turned looking into Sin's eyes. He began to shake as he spit up at least a half gallon of blood all over Sin's face. Frieza's eyes shut as his body began to die.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 am

Krillin stared as he was asked if he had anything that could help. He sighed seeing as it wasn't good if Frieza suffered like this good or bad. Grabbing a pill from his pocket he walked up to Frieza rubbing the back of his neck making him swallow it. Making his wounds heal for the time being. Giving him at least a structural ability of movement.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 am

Wiping the blood from his face, Sin smiled at the man who got over what ever his past hatred for Frieza and helped him. "Thank you" He said thankfully as he saw Frieza's wounds heal. "You are truly a good man"

(Alot less then my other posts lol)
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 am

Frieza's eyes opened as the bones stopped digging into his stomach. All of the movement of the bones stopped. Frieza looked at the man near him. He recognized the man. "You....." Frieza said. He rolled out of the way getting to his feet. "I..... Can't do this anymore." Frieza said his left eye closed from the pain he was feeling in his head. It has seemed that it all began to rise into his baby carriage sized head. His hands began to shake again.

The pain again came over him. "AHHH!!" He yelled grabbing his head in pain. The head ache that he had was like he was being beaten over the head with a mallet. "NO MORE OF THIS!!!" He held his finger up to his head. He trembled a little bit. "It wont happen.... Anymore..." He shot a tiny pink beam into his head. He fell to the ground with his eyes rolled backwards as blood streamed out of his mouth.

Frieza would never intentionally kill himself. He was not a stupid man. In fact he was a genious some would say. He had hit a nerve in his brain turning off all of his senses. In other words he was a vegetable. He felt no pain. Frieza's race felt this differently. They were completely conscious but could not move, talk, or feel pain. He simply watched.
Back to top Go down
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 am

Krillin sighed as it looked as if he had killed himself but he seemed not dead. Krillin eyes narrowed staring at him. No pill could fix that. He sighed waiting to see what could possibly happen after this he rubbed his head not liking the blood he dodged it as it swam towards him in a like motion.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:56 am

Sin watched as Frieza's eye's met with his own, he saw the pain in him. "Listen ever-" He stopped mid sentence as the man began to speak and put his finger to his head. "No, wait don't!" He yelled, but it was to late. Frieza had shot himself with a beam of energy in the head, seemingly it looked like he killed himself but Sin still felt a pulse. He must have hit a nerve instead of anything fatal. "Damn it all..." He said as he looked down at the immobile man. "We can't just leave him like this" He said to the bald man.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:56 am

Just then A space pod entered Earths atmosphere and began to head straight for a nearby forest. It soon crashed near the area krillin was training. batuella emerged from the pod and felt the energy of frieza. "Wait a minute I thought he was dead?" Batuella said as he quickly flew into the city reaching a saiyan and Krillin. "Krillin..." He said his claws emerging Batuella looked like he wanted a rematch but he forgot his energy level was low at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Krillin

Krillin

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:08 am

Krillin stared as he was told they had to do something, swiftly Krillin's head turned up watching the Pod crash from the sky. Sighing he awaited someone to appear. As they did. 'Batuella, your rematch can wait, for now we are handling Frieza.' he said without even facing him. He picked up Frieza's body easily then carrying it over to a nearby Bed placing him into it. 'Changeling recover through almost anything.' he said as he then put another ill down his throat this one taking a lot more time.
Back to top Go down
Batuella

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:14 am

Batuella pulled his claws in and turned towards Krillin. "I was with Frieza when he was on Frieza Gohan and another Saiyan killed him how did he return to life?" Bautella then fell to his knee. "Crap I forgot I still haven't recovered from my fight with Gohan." He then forced himself up again and began speaking to himself "I still have no clue why back on Frieza my dark flames didn't work it shouldn't have been that hard to control the darkness in my body."
Back to top Go down
http://uran10.proboards.com/index.cgi
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:07 am

Sin sighed as Frieza was layed on a nearby bed, he was distraught on what just happened. He watched as another man entered the scene, he stood up and began to walk the opposite way from which he had came. "I will be back, but for now I must take my leave." He said silently as he walked away into the shadows, leaving the two men alone with Frieza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West City (anyone can join in)   West City (anyone can join in) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West City (anyone can join in)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next