Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Quest] City of Saibamen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meraxa

[Quest] City of Saibamen Empty
PostSubject: [Quest] City of Saibamen   [Quest] City of Saibamen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:00 am

Meraxa sat back in his chair on the bus as it went over yet another pothole. He'd been travelling for months now to find his next teacher, and so far to no avail. He looked outside, and there was West City, possibly the largest on the continent. Though apparently it was having terrorist problems as the number of suicide bombings had been surprisingly increasing. Not to say they weren't even weirder, as the only thing confirming that the events were indeed suicide - were a bunch of green remains at the center of the explosion. Green, how ridiculous.
Honestly what were they supposed to believe? That a bunch of little green men were signing up into the MRA?

"Hey, why are we stopping?" Meraxa asked as the bus indeed did slow to a crawl. There was no bus stop before the city limits, and he was the only passenger - so what was going on here?
"Sorry kid, but I ain't going anywhere near that place when the whole city is on fire!" The driver yelled at Meraxa, who looked once more at West City, to see the massive plume of smoke he had somehow missed before. Now that was worrying.
"Drive closer."
"What did you sa-"
"I said DRIVE CLOSER!" Meraxa screamed in the driver's ear, but he was stubborn as a mule.
"Like hell, I'm not going anywhere near there, that'd be suicide." Luckily, Meraxa had a way to shut the man up.
"Well so is having me stay here." Meraxa told the driver, and to prove the point, made a fairly decent sized hole in the steel chassis of the bus with his fist. It seemed to work, as the city soon got closer and closer.

"Okay, now I'm definitely not getting closer." The driver said, his voice and very body shaking as they entered the city limits.
"Good idea, you probably won't survive otherwise." Meraxa said getting off the bus, dumping his bad into a nearby hole, and covered it up with some rubble.
"And what the heck do you think you're gonna be doing?"
"People are gonna need help in this kind of mess, and I can help them." Meraxa said tightening his gloves.
"Who do you think you are? Superboy?" The driver asked, the obvious note of sarcasm in his voice, despite what he had seen earlier.
"No, though I can still do the single bound thing." He said as he channeled his strength into his legs, and indeed did as such, leaping over the tallest of the buildings the city had in that single jump, surveying the area below.

"HELP!" A scream came out from below, with Meraxa promptly firing a ki blast into the sky to propell him towards the distressed citizen. Landing both feet firmly on the ground, he started his search, before finding a hand waving around frantically from in between the rubble.
"Hang on!" He yelled to it as he ran to it, lifting the debris that he saw with his far above average strength, and then tossing it aside. A woman and her daughter - teddy too - well wasn't that cliche?
"Thank yo- God they're back!" The woman yelled, Meraxa turning to see something green dash towards him, a bloodcurdling squeel accompanying it.
"YA!" Meraxa yelled as he karate chopped to the side, sending the thing flying into a nearby building, which began to collapse from the strong impact.
"Nononono!" Meraxa said repeatedly as he ran to the building that was collapsing, there had to be people in there, and he just put them in more danger.

Running under the building, and putting himself in place of a destroyed support pillar, he took the brunt of the buildings weight, though it wouldn't take long for the whole thing to come down.
"Get out of here whilst you can kid." Another voice called out, this one far more elderly. Meraxa could only turn his head slightly whilst he was holding up the building, though he could make out the distinctive shape of a turtle shell.
"Its not safe, the Saibamen will destroy you, along with the rest of this city."
"Saiba-what now?" Meraxa queried, failing to realise that something was opening its eyes slowly.
"Warriors grown for destruction, and by an even greater warrior - part of a race known as saiyans. They won't rest till they level this entire planet."
"Then I'll stop them." Meraxa grunted, gritting his teeth as the building came down on him harder, still unaware of the imminent threat.

"Then think fast kid."

"Wha-?" Meraxa did not even have time to finish his sentence before the Saibaman shot out at him, slamming from his place as substitute pillar, luckily anyone left in the building having evacuated.
"Eat this!" Meraxa yelled as he cupped his hands together, and slammed them down on the Saibaman's head, which became faceplanted into the street as Meraxa continued to slide for a short while.
"Not so tough are you - Saiba freak." Meraxa smiled, before it suddenly turned to a small hole of shock as he finally got in a good look. Green, of course - why hadn't he seen it earlier? These things... they were the suicide bombers! But that was weird, if such were the case, where was the explosives? He really regretted the question a few seconds later as the Saibaman leaped at him, missed, and exploded - the shockwave sending Meraxa flying back a bit.
"Huff... huff... well at least thats over. Wait... didn't that old man say saibamen?" Meraxa realised his mistake as the two dozen green horrors jumped out at him, latching onto bit of flesh they could find. With their combined weight Meraxa soon found himself unable to move a single limb, eventually falling to the ground on his back.
"Grr, get off of me!" He yelled at them, yet they remained silent, unlike their compatriot from earlier. It was almost like they were... in respect?

"They won't be as estatic while I'm around dear boy, which is good, because it means I have the pleasure of finishing off perhaps the only human worth asking the name of. Now what was it?" A third voice, this one like... a young man? Meraxa shifted his head however slightly was available, to see the man speaking to him. They looked 20 at most, and had extremely spiky black hair. Not to mention the size. Was he compensating for something here? The man looked over Meraxa, before slamming his right fist into the boy's face.
"I said what was your name?" The man asked again, Meraxa spat at him in disgust. "What? Oh, right - I didn't introduce myself. Name's Bruss, though you might as well call me the saiyan who levelled your beloved West City."
"Meraxa, and do you mind if I have a few requests?"
"Fine Meraxa - since you're going to die anyways - what would you like?" Okay, now he had to concentrate.
"I'd like three things. 1) To get the chance to call you an Evil B****." Thats right, keep him distracted, don't let this guy realise what you're up to.
"I thank you for the compliment." More...
"2) To remind you that the more of the same explosive compound is collected into a single area, the more powerful and devastating the explosion." Just a bit more...
"Of course, I'm not some idiot, though what would make you say tha-" Now Meraxa, now!
"And 3) Omega Burst!" Meraxa yelled, releasing his built up ki as an explosive force. Of course, this subsequently ignited the chemical compounds within the bodies of the saibamen, increasing the force and size of the explosion by over 24 times. And all Bruss could do, was stand there as his body was disintegrated by the intense heat.

"Told ya... single bound." Meraxa laughed dryly, surviving the explosion thanks to his own ki being the same temperature, acting as a kind of barrier. At least it was over, but boy - was that rough.
"I came here for a teacher, instead I end up in the middle of 24 exploding aliens, and destroying another one. Wow World, any other surprises you got for old Meraxa here?" Meraxa asked rhetorically, before seeing the same turtle shape from before loom over him.
"Teacher eh? So what can old Roshi do for you then?" The turtle shell wearing man asked, with Meraxa's mouth flying wide open, he so had to tempt fate like that more often.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

[Quest] City of Saibamen Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Quest] City of Saibamen   [Quest] City of Saibamen Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:26 am

Power Level Gain: 9,000.
Zenni Gain: Quest Award + 5,000.
Back to top Go down

[Quest] City of Saibamen
Page 1 of 1