Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zachars landing/ Blackout quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachar

Zachars landing/ Blackout quest Empty
PostSubject: Zachars landing/ Blackout quest   Zachars landing/ Blackout quest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Zachar found himself crashlanded on a strange planet. Every where he looked he would see small hills, large pillar shaped mountains and purple trees. It took him a while to sync into what he saw.

When he had finished admiring the trees Zachar started salvaging anything e could from his ship. He found some food, but it would only last for a few days, and some medicine. He looked for a while for sword but he couldn’t find it. He figured it had flown away in blast.

Zachar flew away from the ship disappointed that he had nothing to remind him of his home planet. Zachar flew for hours but didn´t find anything except more trees and hills. But after a while he saw a small road and decided to follow.

Zachar followed the road for about three quarters of an hour when he saw about half a kilometer away an old looking humanoid being attacked. Zachar rushed towards the crime and saw three young green skinned humanoid shaped creatures beating up a much older green skin with a trading kart that was dragged by two weird six legged creatures.

Zachar did not waste any time and rammed one of them down as soon as he arrived, knocking him cold. Next he was attacked from both sites by thugs that he knew where no match for him. He landed a heavy punch on the chest of the guy on his right, breaking all his ribs. Next he kicked the guy on the right in the head just hard enough to knock him out.

Zachar turned to old green skinned fellow and helped him up. The old humanoid thanked him and said he would be honored to take him back to his village. Just as they were about to leave one of the thugs they thought were unconscious stood up and fired a massive ki blast at Zachar. The old green skinned fellow shot a blast back as Zachar conscious faded away.

Zachar woke up in a hut and the old green skin was standing over him. “I am very happy that you are awake.” Said the old green skin “You’re lucky I managed to finish of the last of and heal you.” Zachar took a look around the room he was in and saw it was pretty humble then he turned to the old green skin and asked “Where am I?”
“You´re on planet Namek, in the village of the lizard family.” Said the old green skin.
“Well then who are you?” Zachar asked again.
“My name is Imarel and I am a member of the lizard family that governs this town.”
“Is that why you were attacked?”
“No those were bandits under the command of lord Slug, just trying to make this village suffer a little.” Said the Imeral with a faint smile on his face. “You should get some rest we´ll talk more tomorrow.”

Zachar woke up the next morning and to his surprise he saw a small stack of robes at hi bed stock. He put on a white robe with light blue trims and a white collar that reminded him of a big worm.

He walked outside and started looking around the village. It wasn´t big maybe 4000-5000 people. After a while he started to notice that none of the lights were working. He also noticed that everyone seemed to avoid him on streets.
After a while Zachar got tired of walking so he went to find Imarel. He walked around town and finally he found a rather large looking house so he figures it was the lizard family’s house. He walked inside and to his surprise he found three muscled namekians.

One of them glared at him and said in a harsh voice. “Who are you and why are you here?” Zachar was a bit shocked by the harshness but replied. “I am Zachar, I crash landed on this planet, I came to this village after helping an old man named Imarel.” The namekian stared at him for a while and then he said. “Well I see no evil in your aura and you sure are powerful, my name is Nail and we could use you help.” Zachar asked what kind of help and Nail told him that a group of bandits had been attacking the village in two different groups and that the bandits had ruined almost everything. Nail also said that Zachar had go after one group while the three namek warriors stayed and protected the village.

Zachar left the building in a hurry and went to see Imarel to say goodbye for the mission. But when he came back to his hut he heard Nail yell “THERE HERE BOTH GROUPS EVERY ONE GET INSIDE!” Zachar did not think twice before he rushed off to fight one of the groups.

When Zachar arrived at the north most part of the village he saw fifteen namekians standing site by site wearing dark blue overalls. “Good thing there all fairly weak.” Zachar thought to himself.

The namekian in the front who was also there leader walked up to Zachar with a smirk on his face and said. “If you join us you can get out of this ok but if you don´t we will strike you down where you stand.” Zachar looked at the leader and chuckled. “Try me.”

Imarel rushed to help his newfound friend battle the group of enemies he had encountered. But when he came to the spot he saw the fifteen bandits shooting hundreds of ki blasts at Zachar. Imeral cried out for Zachar, who he thought was the village savior had vanished in a smoke cloud. But as the smoke cleared he saw bright shining orb just where Zachar had been standing. He then saw the orb explode with great ferocity and remaining in its place stood Zachar with and pure silver aura around himself.

“You said you´d strike me down where I stand.” Zachar said confident. “Your first try was a failure.” The bandits where not happy with the taunt and as soon as the words had left Zachar lips five of them attacked him in close combat.

They fought with great speed and power but Zachar dodged every single punch and kick they threw at him. After three hundred blows Zachar decided to start fighting back. He punched the first guy in the gut pretty much destroying every major organ in that area, he shot a small ki blast at the next guys face melting it off. He pulled the third guys arm and jabbed it through the forth guy, then split the third guys neck in just one blow. After all that he looked at the last guy and said “Do you really want to fight me?” the guy shook his head but still he attacked, it was a fatal effort, Zachar simple dodged the blow and punhed the guy so hard in the pelvis that it split in two.

Zachar looked at the remaining ten thugs and said “You said you would strike me down where I stand, yet I have not moved and you have failed again.” The leader started charging some kind of an energy ball while the nine remaining thugs attacked Zachar in three groups.

The first group went for the lower half of Zachars body, the second group went for the upper part of Zachar body and the third groups shot ki blast at him. Zachar managed to dodge almost every blow they threw at him but he soon realized that he had to get serious.

Zachar jumped one step backwards and started a series of symbols with his hands. The six close combat fighters followed him so he jumped in the air and finished his technique there. Light started pouring out of his hands and around the close combat thugs.

After imprisoning them he looked at the ranged fighters who had increased the amount of ki they were putting in each blast. Zachar shot on ki blast against each of their stopping them in their tracks and then shot three more puncturing each of their hearts.

Just as he finished them he noticed that the leader shot a massive ball of energy at him. He had no time to dodge so he grabbed the ball with both hands and struggled to keep it from blowing up in his face.

Imarel stood baffled by Zachars powers but decided to start helping him. He rushed towards the bandit leader and yelled to Zachar on the way. “TAKE CARE OF THE SIX THUGS INSIDE THE ORB I´LL TAKE CARE OF THIS GUY!” Imeral engaged the thug in close combat and knew right away he couldn´t even hope to compare to his speed and strength.

Zachar managed to take control of the massive ki energy he was holding and with a great deal of effort he managed to throw it at his prison sphere. After he saw explode he rushed through the area of the explosion and snapped the neck of all the fighters just to be sure.

Just about when he finished that he heard Imarel scream in pain. He looked in the direction he heard the scream from and saw Imarel decapitated on the ground and the thug leader standing over him laughing.

Zachar was greatly enraged by this sight and fired a single ki wave that completely destroyed the thug. Next he flew to Imarel. When he was at Imarels site Imarel asked him for the remainder of his ki. Zachar gave it to him without second thought. Next thing he saw Imarel regenerated his arms and legs and said. “Now let us tend to your wounds.”

After a few minutes of healing Zachar and Imarel walked back to the village. When they got there they were greeted as heroes and where showered with praises and good willed thoughts. In the evening a great big party was held in the honor of the five warriors that single handedly defeated thirty bandits.

The party was great everyone laughed and danced and there where even fireworks. After while Zachar turned to Emarel and said. “Not that I want to sound ungrateful for this fantastic party but where are all the women and why is there no food?” Imarel turned to him and said. “Sorry to disappoint you but namekians are a single gender race and we don´t eat we only need to drink, nevertheless I’ll have some food prepared for you we are used to outside visits you know.” Zachar thanked him and rejoined the celebration.

After about half an hour Nail came to get him and told him dinner was ready. Zachar followed Nail to small house a small walk from the celebration where he sat down to find a great meal of meat and vegetables. When he was about halfway through his dinner Nail dropped a bag of money on the table and said. “You´ll get this money for helping the village, just accept it you´ll need cash to survive.” Zachar ooked up nodded his head and took the money.

When Zachar had finished his dinner he and Nail walked back to the celebration together. And just before they reached it Nail turned to Zachar and said. “We could really use someone like you fighting lord Slug on this planet, I am leaving for the capital tomorrow I suggest you come with me if you want to help.” Zachar looked at Nail and said. “I would be honored serving such an noble race, I have some experience as a group leader and trainer if those skills come in handy please use them as you see fit.” Nails face lit up like the sky when a firework exploded and when he finished gathering his thoughts he said. “Most of our commanders have been assassinated, could you really lead a force in our army.” Zachar smiled and said “I would be honored.”

Nail and Zachar walked into the celebration not knowing the battle ahead. All they knew was that now there was hope for this peaceful planet.
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Zachars landing/ Blackout quest   Zachars landing/ Blackout quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 11,500
Zenni: 3,000 Extra
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com
Zachar

PostSubject: Re: Zachars landing/ Blackout quest   Zachars landing/ Blackout quest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:49 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachars landing/ Blackout quest   Zachars landing/ Blackout quest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zachars landing/ Blackout quest
Page 1 of 1