Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Crash Landing!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bardock

Bardock

A Crash Landing! Empty
PostSubject: A Crash Landing!   A Crash Landing! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 am

A large space pod shot down through the Planet Namek's atmosphere, it spun down crashing through three mountains before inbedding itself into the ground creating a massive crater in the ground. Bardock slowly kicked the hatch open, cuts and bruises appearing all over his face. He was still damaged from the incredible fight he had engaged with Frieza. He slowly crawled out of the space pod, and moments after a massive explostion was behind the saiyan warrior, he slowly turned his head backwards watching his space pod go up in flames. It was clear that the space pod was damaged too much aswell. He slowly dragged his aching body along the ground, he then turned his body over onto his back, before closing his eyes and falling into a sleep.

Suddenly, Bardock's eyes opened wide! "Urgh, what the hell happened!?" asked Bardock as he rubbed the back of his head. He felt a massive bump on the back of his head, "Where am I?" he said as he crawled towards a river. He looked over the edge of the grassy plain and looked at his reflection in the water. "WHO am I?"

All these questions were racing through Bardock's mind as he washed his face in the water, he then pushed himself up into a standing postition so he could see his whole body in the reflection, not just his face. The top half of his battle armour was toorn of leaving only the lower half and the underclothing of his legs, all cuts, bruises and scars along his chest and face. "What the hell happened to me?!" said Bardock as he looked at his damaged body. Any normal person would be dead after the battle he was in, but not Bardock as he was a saiyan. A mighty race that conquered any other races in strength, agility and powerlevel. They were the ultimate fighting race! That was until Frieza showed up!

"I must of gone through a heck of a battle.." said Bardock as he limped through the grassy plains of Namek, he could barely stand up let alone walk anywhere. He had been walking for a good few hours. His body and mental state was coming to an end, he had to rest one way or another. Bardock found a mountain with a small cave the middle of it, he scaled the mountain and dragged his aching legs inside. He then layed on the ground and closed his eyes and began to rest..

OOC: I was gone for awhile and the last thing that happened to me was the fight with Frieza etc, then escaping to Namek. So heres a little thing I made to introduce my character back an introduce him to Namek :].
Back to top Go down
Frieza
Admin
Frieza

A Crash Landing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Crash Landing!   A Crash Landing! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:09 am

Gains:

Powerlevel: 2,500
Zenni: 1,500
Back to top Go down
https://conflictsreturn.actieforum.com

A Crash Landing!
Page 1 of 1