Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball Z: Conflicts Return

This is an alternate reality Dragon Ball Z Roleplaying Forum. Here you will be able to re-create some of the most epic battles in Dragon Ball History. The twist? You are controlling the way the story ends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Android pickpocket (Quest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Android 17

Android 17

Android pickpocket (Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:35 am

In west city the Android human hybrid #17 walked through the slums, teens in rags and equipped with weapons played either rap or heavy metal music into the air almost deafening to all. He sighed and shook his head at the worthless human beings, they disgusted him and he wanted to destroy them all now. 'I can't kill these insects until I'm stronger' He thought as he put his hand into a tight fist, the music as annoying and just plain stupid. 'I cannot act or some strong warrior like that Sin character will come along and destroy me in my current state of being.'

Closing his eyes and trying to beat out the music he walked on through the street until he heard a splash in front of him, he slowly opened his eyes to see that a man with spiky red hair and seemed no older then twenty two stepped into a puddle just a few feet of him with a gun grasped in his hand. Only seconds later what seemed to be his friends stepped away from they're corners and boxes to join him in this act. The man who seemed to be the leader spoke to the android unaware on what he was doing.

"Well well, what do we have here." His voice was almost as greasy as his oily dark skin. "A pretty boy wandering into my territory." A smile creaked among what he must call a face while his buddies laughed and got out they're own weapons to try to... intimidate the android. "Now if you value your pretty little face then You'd be smart enough to give us all the Zenni you got." he croaked with his hand extended out waiting for the money to come to him.

Anger flowed inside 17 now as his eyes went into a cold hard glare, they thought he was trash on the street no more then trash a human. This was the greatest insult to him that he has gotten since his awakening, he would not tolerate such a thing from a small bug!

"I have a better Idea.."
He said with a murderous intent while he looked into the human's emerald green eyes. "How about you just shut the hell up and die" This caused the man and his gang to croak the sky with they're laughter, the leader stepped forward revealing that he was quite tall almost two feet taller then 17 himself.

"That's funny kid, now how are you going to make that threat when you don't even have a-" The gang leader never managed to finish his comment for the android had already jumped up into the air and swung his leg into the human's head, causing it to fly into one of the members hand who screamed in pure terror before dropping the lifeless head onto the cold ground.

"W-what the hell are you!?"
One of them called out from the small group with all of them beginning to step away from the man with monstrous strength. Some of them were frozen in place in fear and the rest of them were on they're knee's begging for forgiveness, giving excuses like they were forced to join and they didn't have anywhere else to go. A smile curled on 17's lips as he put out a finger to the closest man's head, he laughed menacingly to them all before speaking.

"I am your requiem, your grim reaper."
he gloated as he charged his ki into his finger with the man's eyes focusing on the light in pure terror. "You might as well not run." He said to them as a few managed to stand up and back up some more. "My attacks are faster, or my name is not 17" And with that he shot his ki through the man's head, killing him instantly letting the body limp to the ground with a small stream of blood moving about. When they're comrade had fallen they all began to run but the android had already appeared before them with his hands out charging a stronger attack.

"Say good bye." He smirked and released enough of his energy to fill the entire street with his ki, destroying the concrete, the walls and the bodies of all the men who were before him. Stepping forward to the tattered carcasses he reached into the once leaders pocket and found some zenni inside. "I wonder if the authorities will count this as pickpocketing." He chuckled to himself before walking away satisfied with his day.

Last edited by Android 17 on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:58 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:56 am

(Trying the new gains system, goku tell me if I do it right)

PL gain - 4,712

Zenni - 5000
Back to top Go down
http://finalfantasyrenuo.chocoforum.com/index.htm
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 am

(I could tell you too, you know. >.<)

You're supposed to round up...

And Zenni can NEVER be higher than PL. O.o

So, proper gains are:

PL: 5,000.
Zenni: 3,000.
Back to top Go down
Android 17

Android 17

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:12 am

But... the reward for the quest was 5000 zenni
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:34 am

Well Gohan you have it a bit wrong also >> I believe it would be 4,700 pl not 5,000 and since it was a quest and the reward was 5,000 well.. yeah
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:44 am

The Zenni is plus the quest reward, 17...

Sin, what are you talking about? ... ? ... ?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Cell
Admin
Perfect Cell

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:52 am

x.x I should be asking you that, so your saying that its 5,000 plus 3,000 zenni?

And rounding should not be to the thousandth, that's just giving to much.

I calculated it and was 4,712 so it should be 4,700 if you round it right.
Back to top Go down
Gohan

Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:05 am

No, it should be rounding to the thousandth.... But do what you want, then.... Don't mind me.... >_>
Back to top Go down
King Cold

King Cold

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Ermm...has anyone looked at my Quest. What I am saying has nothing to do with this quest, it is just that when I posted my quest, it was under this, and no-one bothered to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Android pickpocket (Quest)   Android pickpocket (Quest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Android pickpocket (Quest)
Page 1 of 1